• Glack

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 6 16:54:25 2021
    It is haunting me how illiterate Cuban blacks mistake dolphins cheerleaders for the beautiful Santa Barbara patron of shango the Santeria war potency god, replete with claiming her right by conquest as bride of Elian Gonzalez and believe I confer her
    grace like a catholic pastor. They pair me with disability cases to remotely ape observe by a network of publicly staffed position conceding taxpayer grants funded like catholic charity for Hispanic minorities with special tutoring for black children. I
    have been intimated by women that my private dialogue has a pleasant resemblance to riding a rugged horse bareback with no panties like writing a nursery rhyme for millionaires. Considering there are only %.5 winners of the miss universe pageant a %24.8
    rape victim percentage is golden rule alarming. Don’t you be my neighbor!

https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article1952142.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Greta Baine@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Tue Jun 22 15:31:17 2021
    On 6/6/2021 4:54 PM, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    It is haunting me how illiterate Cuban blacks mistake dolphins cheerleaders for the beautiful Santa Barbara patron of shango the Santeria war potency god, replete with claiming her right by conquest as bride of Elian Gonzalez and believe I confer her
    grace like a catholic pastor. They pair me with disability cases to remotely ape observe by a network of publicly staffed position conceding taxpayer grants funded like catholic charity for Hispanic minorities with special tutoring for black children. I
    have been intimated by women that my private dialogue has a pleasant resemblance to riding a rugged horse bareback with no panties like writing a nursery rhyme for millionaires. Considering there are only %.5 winners of the miss universe pageant a %24.8
    rape victim percentage is golden rule alarming. Don’t you be my neighbor!

https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article1952142.html

Holy shit what the fuck are you blithering about you retarded mouthload
    of Donald Trump's ballsack.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)