• Two Minute Men

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 1 01:43:22 2020
    The Miami court system is funny. I’ve waited 30 years for a surrogate wife from the church and my psychiatrist is commanding a private consultant fee paid to refer me to another practice. It’s sir of a dead on arrival strategy because the waiting
    list for the Florida criminal and civil court trial by jury system will probably take more than 5 years while my need for love and routine gratuitous sex with a paid surrogate clandestine wife may kill me with obesity and positive reinforcement from
    cigarettes. In the meantime I need love now while they need money now for staples without buying on credit and escaping creditors through bankruptcy. It’s the Cuban 2 minute man jack off revolution. My psychiatrist is treating me for free funded by
    a draft from his own liability insurance to cover his private consultant fee for another doctor, settling privately through arbitration to keep his professional license for contesting this arrangement in the courts for me to pay him directly from my own
    funds. In the meantime, local Jews are shuffling around their psychiatric patients in a bid to be prescribed the same surrogate. A major issue in my relations with the opposite sex is activation. Sans a lesson or direction from a coaching pimp that
    women are mute. The profile of the most likely compatible partner is a single professional with an occupancy of 1 but this one tends to be busy. Also, an unhappy co-habitant living with a spouse, boyfriend, husband, father, friend, or brother that is
    male may permit them access to my residence upon her entrance for casual sex. Hookers under a strip club script easily approach men where the sex contract terms are clear but while this is cheaper than alimony, half hour VIP is expensive. Then again,
    explicit instructions on how to activate me divert them to an alternative by making them valuable. Interestingly, awarded a retirement entitlement for being a child abuse victim has enabled me to afford sex work as a recipient of pensions of my dead
    mother and father as well, granting me free room and board and healthcare without having to become employed, a matter I exacerbated by taking ou $150k in student loan debt written off but neighborhood protest has made my car a susceptible target. Break
    fee, girl, I don’t want no fat girl and I lack the abs for missionary style and tweaking on bended knees and am taking nothing but the booty shake on my lap.

https://www.psychsearch.net/feds-nab-miami-psychiatrist-barry-kaplowitz-medicare-fraud-judge-declared-its-outrageous/?fbclid=IwAR2g-QxM8XiBLiutWD0BKhSdesb_WARu4YGJnkbA5rDPuu7xqGV62tKchHc

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Herp@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Thu Oct 1 06:31:21 2020
    On 10/1/2020 1:43 AM, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    The Miami court system is funny. I’ve waited 30 years for a surrogate wife from the church and my psychiatrist is commanding a private consultant fee paid to refer me to another practice

Shut up lunatic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jimmy Wilhelmssohn@21:1/5 to Herp on Thu Oct 15 07:06:19 2020
    On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 9:31:29 AM UTC-4, Herp wrote:
    The Miami court system is funny. I’ve waited 30 years for a surrogate wife from the church and my psychiatrist is commanding a private consultant fee paid to refer me to another practice

Shut up lunatic.

It's the wacko JRO with a new ID.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to jimm...@gmail.com on Fri Oct 16 06:11:06 2020
    On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 10:06:21 AM UTC-4, jimm...@gmail.com wrote:

Shut up lunatic.
    you're a racist. I graduated from an American college with honors and attended law school. don't say i'm an idiot and i should shut up.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jimmy Wilhelmssohn@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Fri Oct 16 08:29:46 2020
    On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 9:11:08 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 10:06:21 AM UTC-4, jimm...@gmail.com wrote:

Shut up lunatic.
    you're a racist. I graduated from an American college with honors and attended law school. don't say i'm an idiot and i should shut up.

How far did you get in law school before you got kicked out for mental disease and failing grades? Go somewhere else and dump your drivel.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05