• Disney Space Mountain Teen LSD Rite of Passage

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 29 18:01:11 2021
    The prosecution has made its case in public and it may be up to the defense and standing Florida driving regulations to disavow any open ended review of the owner of the vehicle and the origin of the illegal marijuana and alcohol possession. Under
    Florida law this juvenile may not be criminally or civilian responsible for his accident. Better laws may need to be in place but this is for state legislators to decide. It is a teen rite of passage to ride space mountain at high speeds on LSD and I
    myself have driven at high speeds as a teen on the expressway on marijuana. The cop who spoke for the arrest saying there were two wrongs should be fined, the owner of the Chevy Tahoe should be identically traces because the case for the forensic press
    is not for a cop to defend the teen by speaking publicly about right or wrong. Historically adversarial legal rulings have sought to dissuade vigilantism apart from the court. Any vengeful suburban civilian pursuit of this teen is considerably a
    failure of the court system.

https://youtu.be/3Wn5NjusV_Q

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Mon Mar 29 18:37:14 2021
    On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 9:01:12 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    The prosecution has made its case in public and it may be up to the defense and standing Florida driving regulations to disavow any open ended review of the owner of the vehicle and the origin of the illegal marijuana and alcohol possession. Under
    Florida law this juvenile may not be criminally or civilian responsible for his accident. Better laws may need to be in place but this is for state legislators to decide. It is a teen rite of passage to ride space mountain at high speeds on LSD and I
    myself have driven at high speeds as a teen on the expressway on marijuana. The cop who spoke for the arrest saying there were two wrongs should be fined, the owner of the Chevy Tahoe should be identically traces because the case for the forensic press
    is not for a cop to defend the teen by speaking publicly about right or wrong. Historically adversarial legal rulings have sought to dissuade vigilantism apart from the court. Any vengeful suburban civilian pursuit of this teen is considerably a failure
    of the court system.

https://youtu.be/3Wn5NjusV_Q

Regarding the military legal status of controlled substance use among teens and without venturing the football field of whether this accident was staged and fake as civilian insurance fraud to assassins the underpaid FIU psychology undergrad, there have
    been deliberations on bidding on the crashed victim’s car as evidence pursuant to the expedited release of the detained juvenile. And it is up to his judge to answer for his arresting officer’s blatant and corrupt public misinformation.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)