• Perjurist Nancy Pelosi still [Operative words...] doesn't think men

From Jimmy Wilhelmssohn@21:1/5 to Leroy N. Soetoro on Sun Sep 27 18:53:01 2020
    On Friday, September 25, 2020 at 8:18:22 PM UTC-4, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
    https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/nancy-pelosi-still-doesnt-think-biden- should-debate-trump/

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is standing by her statement that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should not debate President Trump.

Speaking to CBS’ “This Morning” Friday, Pelosi (D-Calif.) made the comments when asked if she still stood by her assertion in August that the former vice president should not take part in any of the three scheduled presidential debates.

“I do, not that I don’t think he’ll be excellent, I just think that the
    president has no fidelity to fact or truth,” the California Democrat said, adding that she believes the commander-in-chief also lacks “fidelity to the Constitution of the United States.”

“Why bother?” Pelosi asked. “He doesn’t tell the truth.”

In August, the speaker told reporters at the end of a press briefing, “I don’t think that there should be any debates.”

'Don't tell Joe Biden': Nancy Pelosi says she does not want presidential debates

She continued that she did not want anyone to “legitimize a conversation with [Trump]” because he lacked “any association with truth.”

Asked during her interview Friday about her longtime feud with the president, Pelosi argued that their differences were, in one way, helpful
    to her.

“Well, I don’t care what he says about me. Every knock from him is a boost
    for me. If he wants to help me raise money, he can keep knocking me,” she said, adding, “I’m speaking the truth. Our Constitution is at the mercy of
    people who have no allegiance to the Constitution of the United States.”

For his part, Biden has said he is not taking Pelosi’s advice on this issue.

After Pelosi’s comments circulated in August, the 2020 Democratic nominee said that while he did intend to debate Trump, “very competent people” had
    urged him not to do so without a fact-checker on stage.

“I’ve been recommended to me by a number of very competent people who know
    their way around, including leading Republicans, that I shouldn’t debate Trump unless there’s a fact-checker on the ground … saying ‘That’s true,’
    ‘That’s not true.’ But look, I think everybody knows this man has a somewhat pathological tendency not to tell the truth,” he told MSNBC at the time.

The former vice president continued that “as long as the Commission [on Presidential Debates] continues down the straight and narrow as they have, I’m going to debate him.”

--
    No collusion - Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III, March 2019.

Donald J. Trump, 304 electoral votes to 227, defeated compulsive liar in denial Hillary Rodham Clinton on December 19th, 2016. The clown car
    parade of the democrat party ran out of gas and got run over by a Trump truck.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for cleaning up the disaster
    of the Obama presidency.

Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the
    The World According To Garp. Obama sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration, appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
    5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."

She's justly afraid Biden will be eviscerated.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)