• Lord Hacker Ultimate for hacking $ recovering of lost funds/BTC

From Joshua S. McKnight@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 18 08:13:37 2023
    Hello everyone, I’m Joshua S. McKnight and I was a victim of a Bitcoin scam. A few months ago, I invested part of my retirement savings into Bitcoin after I saw an opportunity to increase my income, not fully aware of its dangers. I couldn’t
    withdraw or access my wallet and was told that Bitcoin cannot be traced or reversed. I thought it was gone for good until my cousin told me about LORD HACKER ULTIMATE, this hacking/cryptocurrency & funds recovery company that was able to trace and give
    me access to my Bitcoin wallet. I’ve been very fortunate to get in contact with LORD HACKER ULTIMATE, who helped me recover my money and taught me a few tricks about cryptocurrency. I promised LORD HACKER ULTIMATE, I was going to post a review about
    them and I’m keeping my word, I highly recommend their service to everyone out there. You can reach them via email: L.H.ULTIMATE@ FASTSERVICE.COM, WhatsApp No: +13345527213, YouTube Channel: @lordhacker.ultimate & Website: lordhackerultimate.wixsite.
    com/lordhackerultimate.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)