• BLANK ATM CARD OFFER

From JIM LEE@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 21 13:30:19 2021
    I am very happy, I'm a living testimony. I got my blank ATM card last week from Jim Lee hackers. At first when I was in doubt. Then I decided to give it a trial and to my surprise the card was delivered, I went testing it on the ATM machine. I was
    shocked when I used it to withdraw $1500 and now I have withdrawn $20,000 in total. The card is real, I'm so happy thank you Jim Lee hackers. If interested you can email: jimleehacker07@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Lauren e Golias@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 23 13:00:44 2021
    have been with a man that has been married to 5 women just because of his selfish interest with rich women and I didn’t know, God am so so grateful I didn’t fall for all his plans cause I was way to smart that I was able to hire a hacker like
    russiancyberhackers @ gmail . com to work for me and with his help I was able to read all my husband informations on his phone without physical access and that was how I caught my husband trying to play on me also am happy I got loads of proof

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Troy Huffman@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 30 10:45:23 2021
    For some time now I noticed my wife strange attitude. When I make love to my wife she keeps streaming a particular strange name and I asked her she said its nothing but I suspected that a lot has been going on at my back. I hired anonymousmaskhat @ gmail
    . com to help me find out if my wife is seeing someone else at my back and after the phone hack I noticed that my suspicion were all right. Thank you anonymousmaskhat @ gmail . com my first time working with you was a very big success.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Savannah Katic@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 2 17:10:21 2021
    Lately my husband keeps sneaking to pick his calls at night and also I noticed my husband changed his passcode to his phone and removed my finger print as well I became so so worried I tried to reach out to google to find out ways to hack Into phones
    without trace and I found darkhatthacker @ gmail . com as the best in hacking into phones remotely and am really happy it worked perfectly I was able to see so many hidden text messages my husband has been hiding from me all thanks to darkhatthacker @
    gmail . com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Larry Harper@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 4 04:10:53 2021
    For men please always cross check your wife phones if you cant access it by your self and you want to secretly do it I advice you email verifiedprohackers @ gmail . com just today I broke into my wife phone with the help of verifiedprohackers @ gmail .
    com I saw a lot of dick photos and videos of a man I tried to trace to know were and why my wife has been keeping such on her phone, after my investigations it came to my notice that my wife has been on contact with her ex boyfriend and also discovered
    when ever his in the state they get to see each other all this I found out with the help of a hacker so please to save yourself the sudden heart break email verifiedprohackers @ gmail . com to know the kind of woman you have been staying with thank you

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sherry Raley@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 9 03:47:04 2021
    I just wonder why men will never stop cheating on there spouse my husband kept on giving me hard times he wont unlock his phone in my front, he will always hide to pick calls but I came in contact with a professional hacker today jeajamhacker @ gmail .
    com with this hacker that phone passcode my husband has been hiding I got access to all including all the calls he made in d past I got to listen to all trust me jeajamhacker @ gmail . com really did a nice job for at an affordable price am really
    grateful.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Joshua Locklear@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 16 12:43:39 2021
    I caught my wife in the act of speaking to another man on the phone but I wanted to be sure of what I heard so I hired spyexpert0 @ gmail . com to hack into my wife phone and when the hack was done I found out that this woman has been hiding a lot from
    me, my wife is having an affair with 6 men just wow thank you spyexpert0 @ gmail . com am happy I saw this on time thank you

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cindy lowe Downing@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 27 14:07:57 2021
    My husband asked me to sleep with his boss just for him to get a contract from his boss. Because I love my husband I made up my mind to do it after I slept with my husband boss and my husband got the contract my husband started giving me distance I kept
    on asking him what have done to deserve this but yet he wont talk to me, my husband stopped eating my food, stop me from accessing his phone and I became so so worried that I had hire a hacker ( russiancyberhackers @ gmail . com ) just to know what is
    going on with my husband, so this hacker broke into his phone and granted me access to my husband phone i started spying on my husband phone and I found out that my husband has a side chick that his about turning to his wife after all i have done for my
    husband and this is what I get in return well for you russiancyberhackers @ gmail . com am glad I came in contact with you, you are really the best out there thanks for the wonderful services.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jaida Cole@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 2 02:10:06 2021
    Get informations on how to catch a cheating partner without trace of being caught in the process just email and expert I have been using his services for 3 years now and I have got nothing but the best email spyexpert0 @ gmail . com and be among the
    people with good reviews about spyexpert0 @ gmail . com.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zoey Lewis@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 2 06:54:09 2021
    With darkhatthacker @ gmail . com I got my husband iCloud email and password without trace or verifications thank you so much darkhatthacker @ gmail . com.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tammy Power@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 3 01:42:00 2021
    Ok the father of my child came back and was asking for forgiveness after he abandoned I and my child for 10 years I decided to give him a chance but trust me I made a lot of investigations about him so I hired verifiedprohackers @ gmail . com to make
    this job perfect for me so with this hacker I got his phone hacked and had all his informations right on my phone, I saw that this man is married but he has no child so I went deeper in my investigations and I saw a test results on his phone I was able
    to read the test results and it happens to be that my so called ex is impotent and cant father a child. All thanks to you verifiedprohackers @ gmail . com for this wonderful job.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Terry Oxendine@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 7 07:24:43 2021
    My dad brought in his side chick into the house while my mom was on a business trip that would take 3 months for her to come back and if I had called my mom and told her she would never want to believe me so I needed proof of the whole situation which
    then made me hired jeajamhacker @ gmail . com to help me hack into my dad phone, in less than 2 hours I got results on my phone and I had to go through my dad conversations with his side chick though all there text messages, WhatsApp messages, call logs,
    Instagram messages and many more were all deleted by my dad but I saw a file tagged deleted messages and I clicked on that file behold all my dad deleted conversations with his side chick appeared In that file including his side chick n u d e pictures
    and videos were all there, I wont lie I feel so disappointed at my dad but with this proof I will get justice for my mom…. To all men out there cheating on there wife jeajamhacker @ gmail . com will always fish you out all thanks to you jeajamhacker @
    gmail . com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Laura Rosser@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 10 05:41:23 2021
    I hired darkhatthacker @ gmail . com to hack 2 cell phones for me because have been suspecting this 2 victim’s for a while now ever since I lost my husband behold after darkhatthacker @ gmail . com hacked into this 2 cell phones it came to my notice
    that this were my husband side chicks before he died I browsed through there cell phone remotely with the help of this hacker I found out that this 2 were the once that killed my husband just because he decided to break up with them. Am so so grateful to
    you darkhatthacker @ gmail . com thank you so much.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George g Desch@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 28 17:18:38 2021
    I hate lies in a relationship ever since I came in contact with anonymousmaskhat @ gmail . com I realised that the woman I have been with tells a lot of lies to me. Imagine having full control over her phone anonymously and I discovered that majority of
    the things she told me about her were all false all thanks to you anonymousmaskhat @ gmail . com this was how I got to know the true colour of a girlfriend I have been with over the years.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ian Heikel@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 3 06:49:51 2021
    I left the county for a while leaving my girl friend behind and I promised to bring her over in few months time, I became kinda worried at a point and trust issues about my girlfriend I needed to know what and what she has been up to since I left the
    country so I was referred by a friend to contact darkhatthacker @ gmail . com for the help I needed in hacking her phone and getting access after darkhatthacker @ gmail . com did a great job for me I got access to my girlfriend phone I was able to
    monitor all her activities without trace and I found out my girlfriend is already in another relationship with another man. I just want to say thank you darkhatthacker @ gmail . com for the help.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Diane peiffer Zimmerman@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 4 07:25:16 2021
    Unlock your husband phone without a Face ID or a passcode just contact verifiedprohackers @ gmail . com for this hack and thank me later.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tammie Gillespie@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 11 08:59:18 2021
    I needed a real hacker who could help me in hacking of an iPhone 13 pro max, because I really know that my boyfriend is cheating on me but his to good to be caught because he clears all his chat with his side chicks so I don’t get to find out, all I
    needed was his deleted WhatsApp MESSAGES, deleted text MESSAGES, deleted Facebook MESSAGES, deleted call logs and many more, I came online here in search off hackers who could do this job for me and behold I saw a lot of good and cool reviews about
    JEAJAMHACKER @ GMAIL . COM as the best in the game, I swear with my life I never regretted coming in contact with JEAJAMHACKER @ GMAIL . COM because I got nothing but the best..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Daphane Ahrens@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 2 06:03:06 2021
    Get your school grades all fixed with the help of darkhatthacker @ gmail com this hacker is so reliable I recommend you all to email this hacker if you are having issues with your grades and thank me later this hacker has never disappointed me and also
    people I recommend to him tell him Daphane Ahrens referred you

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Becca Ensor@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 3 08:38:51 2021
    russiancyberhackers @ gmail . com the best hacker of the year, This hacker has been giving me the best update on my spouse phone right from January till date I have always been updated on every single applications he uses on his phone and also his
    deleted messages, all his phone calls were always recorded so am awarding russiancyberhackers @ gmail com as the best hacker of the year

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kiara Monique@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 3 21:27:23 2021
    I have troubles trusting men that is why I use anonymousmaskhat @ gmail. com and so far I keeping getting the best of anonymousmaskhat @ gmail. com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy Lee Parker@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 10 12:29:32 2021
    I have been out of the country for 3 months now and I have been really suspecting my wife is seeing someone else, I got really scared so I hired darkhatthacker @ gmail com for the first time to try if this hacking of phones really works, darkhatthacker
    gave me a specific time of an hour that he would be done with the job exactly 1 hour I started getting so many notifications from my wife phone starting from her WhatsApp MESSAGES, call logs, deleted text messages, Instagram, telegram, voice calls and
    many more, could not believe I had access to my wife phone without physical contact too her phone and this way I found out that my suspicions about my wife were all right

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cherry Phillips Mccard@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 17 10:22:50 2021
    Giving a man your all will only kill you because men can never be trusted, I almost lost my life yesterday after seeing a lot on my husband cell phone with the help of anonymousmaskhat @ gmail com I decided to run a quick hack on my husband so I had to
    email anonymousmaskhat @ gmail com for help and anonymously we broke into my husband phone and I saw a lot of rubbish starting from his WhatsApp text, text messages, iMessages, and many more I was so disappointed in this man after giving my all to him he
    ended up cheating on me with different women and still come to sleep with me am so blessed to work with you anonymousmaskhat @ gmail com thank you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tyler Dowd@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 18 23:59:50 2021
    Looking for a hacker that can break into any phone that has finger print or faceID? just email jeajamhacker @ gmail com this hacker just helped me in breaking into an iPhone 13. Tested and Trusted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?B?0J3QuNC60L7Qu9Cw0Lkg0JLQu@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 10 05:54:47 2021
    We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.The programmed ATM
    card withdraw money from each ATM but have a withdrawal limit every week, only your PIN code is in it, it is a high-tech card system. The PROGRAMMED ATM card works on all card-based ATMs, anywhere in the world.
    -hack into any kind of phone
    _Increase Credit Scores
    _western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
    _criminal records deletion_BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS
    _Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
    _Security system hacking...and so much more. Contact us now and get whatever you want at
    Email:creditcards.creditscoreupgrade@gmail.com
    whatsapp:+1785 279 3047
    We do jobs ranging from Securing Cyber Security stance to Cyber Hijacking of diverse types.

Such as:

☑ Private investigating

☑ Phone hack

☑ Social media platform hack

☑ E-mail hack

☑ Recovery of passwords/documents

☑ Increase Credit score

☑ Clearing of Criminal records

☑ Binary options Recovery

☑ Issuing of Blank ATM

☑ Bit coin mining

☑ And many more.. Etc.

☑ Our success rate is top notch ☑

Reach us via
    E-mail @Email:creditcards.creditscoreupgrade@gmail.com
    whatsapp:+1785 279 3047

Classic cyber notch at gmail dot com

Classic cyber hacks at gmail dot com

to put a smile back on your face.

Signed,

Collins .A.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Betty Ethridge@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 24 03:39:47 2021
    I am celebrating jeajamhacker @ gmail com, today makes it a year this hacker worked for me and today also is the expiring date of the phone hack jeajamhacker @ gmail com did for me I am so proud of this hacker. working with you has been the best thing
    that has ever happened to me this year. Thank you for all you have done for me and merry Christmas.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Danny Klapp@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 19 07:29:45 2022
    This is for those who doubts hackers a lot here is a testimony of a gmail hack spyexpert0 @ gmail com did for me. With the help of spyexpert0 @ gmail com I was able to gain full control over my spouse email without any-form of notice this hacker is the
    best I must confess.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jessica Irving@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 31 05:25:41 2022
    I traveled just to set a trap for my husband because I really wanted to catch my husband red handed with the help of jeajamhacker @ gmail com immediately I traveled lol my husband already invited another woman into our matrimonial home I was able to have
    access to his phone just with the help of jeajamhacker @ gmail com, I was seeing there conversations how my husband told his side chick that I was leaving the state and all, I read all his Whatsapp messages, deleted messages and many more, so I decided
    to come back before the day I told my husband I was coming back behold I caught them red Handed he could not deny the fact that he has been cheating on me. A vey big kudos to my perfect hacker all jobs were done remotely without my husband notice.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sarah keat@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 1 07:53:46 2022
    Avoid fake friends that don't want your progress in life, just because my friend knew about my marriage next month she decided to go fuck with my man but little does she know that i have Femalhackerz1@gmail.com who gave me access to my man phone and i
    have been monitoring his conversations with people until the devil that calls her self my friend sent my man a text and i was able to read and monitor all there conversations right on my phone. That was how i knew all that was suppose to happen at my
    back but all thanks to Femalehackerz1@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cinthia Croche@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 7 03:46:19 2022
    I hacked my mans phone just now with the help of jeajamhacker @ gmail.com and I found my best friends nude on his phone, then I went through his WhatsApp Messages and I saw my best friend in his DM and with the way they charted they have been fucking
    right under my nose for 3 months now and am just finding out, well all thanks to you jeajamhacker @ gmail.com. Never thought I could access my husband phone without physical access to his phone but this hacker made it possible. Thanks once again

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tara Prostka Hernandez@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 17 13:07:43 2022
    My boyfriend is really a play boy dating me along side 4 other women promising all of us marriage at the same time, cant thank spyexpert0 @ gmail. com enough for the phone hack that lead to me seeing a lot of shit on my boyfriends phone i feel sad but I
    have to move on thanks once again spyexpert0 @ gmail. com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JOHN PAULY@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 22 13:03:08 2022
    My name's are Elizabeth Harrison from Chicago, IL. I work as a nurse by profession, was earning a little bit okay $3400 monthly, with my two kids I decided that I need to invest, the taught of my investment came after I meant a guy online who makes me
    feel comfortable and always talk me into self-employed business, I decide to always seek for his advice and he gave me a broker site where I can invest and have profit within a short period of time, I do really trust him but after I invested into the
    crypto site I discover he was behind everything and I have lost all my savings to him without knowing how he gets into me and lure me with his sweet fuckin words, he ruined my life and I couldn't be myself anymore. So i decide to seek for help, omg...
    any attempt i made i get more scammed couldn't figure out who was real and who wasn't and at the end of it all i came up with a decision that nothing on the internet is real again. after 2 months i gave up on recovery the money i sent to broker site by
    bitcoin payment which is up to $65,992 i was on Spotify trying to get some lonely songs for myself when i came across wizardwilsonsoftware (@) Yahoo.com (.) , it sounded real but i was scared to contact him cause it seems i'm not just lucky with making
    money on investment maybe i had to work through out my whole lifetime so i ignored but i was in a worker meeting when a discussion lead to bitcoin scam and i heard one of my co-worker saying wizard wilson got her funds back and i ask her how she reached
    him and she gave me this WhatsApp +1(321) 621_1089 i reached out to Wizard Wilson immediately i got home and we talked for long and i decide to put him to test, to end the whole story, i got more than what i loss on my new blockchain wallet, i was scared
    at first until he explained to me, a big thanks to the only real recovery hacker online and that's wizard wilson who i have experienced his magic wizard actually.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Cinara Silva@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 4 13:23:47 2022
    My name is Cinara Silva And am a lawyer, I had this case with a woman who wanted to divorce her cheating husband but yet she didn’t have a single proof that her husband was cheating but yet she claimed she was sure about her husband cheating and I
    needed to defend her in court so I went extra mile contacting anonymousmaskhat @ gmail com to make an investigation about her husband, with the husband cell phone number it was easy to gain access to his phone anonymously with the help of this hacker
    anonymousmaskhat @ gmail com after the results where out we had a lot of proof that showed my client husband has been cheating on her for 2 years now and counting am happy we could win this case with the help of anonymousmaskhat @ gmail. com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tasha Bullard@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 7 14:08:06 2022
    A man I was dating promised me a life with him and also promised to divorce his wife because of me, but divorcing his wife for me was taking to long so a friend of mine referred me to spyexpert0 @ gmail com because I really wanted to gain access into
    this man phone to know what his really up to. On his deleted text messages I saw conversations between him and a lady discussing how they would both eliminate me so he could enjoy his marriage I was in shock because this man promised to marry me and also
    divorce his wife well all thanks to you spyexpert0 @ gmail com for this phone hack I must confess you really saved my life and never will I take you for granted. With this proof you have given to me I will make sure I expose the man to the world thanks
    once again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Beth silver Finkel@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 11 12:08:44 2022
    With the help of russiancyberhackers @ gmail. com I was able to find out that my husband is getting married to another woman this weekend after I broke into his iPhone 13 with the help of this hacker, that was how I found out of the marriage plans…..
    For those who doubts hackers my dear keep doubting while we get the best thank you once again russiancyberhackers @ gmail. com.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jennifer Shona@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 16 02:54:59 2022
    Jealousy kills just as I found out with the help of darkhatthacker @ gmail. com my best friend going after my man secretly at my back, she really changed towards me which made me went through her phone anonymously with the help of this hacker
    darkhatthacker @ gmail. com and I found my mans number on her phone and also went through there text messages and all I was very very disappointed at the devil I call a best friend all thanks to darkhatthacker @ gmail. com with out your help I would
    have never dreamt of finding out, thanks once again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Laura yaffe Seigel@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 28 11:53:13 2022
    I got blackmailed but the blackmailer didn’t know I got a hacker greater than him to fish him out, after verifiedprohackers @ gmail com fished the target out I found out it was my ex husband doing all this shit to get at me, I just want to appreciate
    the greatness in verifiedprohackers @ gmail com giving me the best services by fishing out the person behind all, really went a long way and am saying this till death verifiedprohackers @ gmail com I will never forget you thank you so much.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jeanette klinkman astrow@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 4 00:03:55 2022
    As a military man you really need to put an eye on your spouse, have been in camp for 2 months and have been monitoring my wife through her phone with the help of jeajamhacker @ gmail. com after the phone hack was done I saw that my wife has been
    cheating on me, when ever I leave for camp she brings men into our home just to have sex. Thank you so much jeajamhacker

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hazel Brooklyn@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 15 03:48:26 2022
    ★ SCHWARTZ SOFTWARE HACKING GROUP ★
    ★ THE  SPECIAL SERVICES THEY OFFER ARE:
    * RECOVERY OF LOST FUND ON ANY CRYPTO WALLET (ATOMIC WALLET, TRUST WALLET, META MASK WALLET, EXODUS WALLET, COIN BASE, BLOCKCHAIN, BINANCE, ETC)
    * RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS ON BINARY OPTIONS
    * Credit Cards Loading ( USA Only )
    * BANK Account Loading (USA Banks Only)
    * MOBILE SPY
    * MOBILE MESSAGE HACK ( SNAPCHAT, INSTAGRAM, SMS, VOICEMAIL CALL RETRIEVE, SPY ANY CHAT APP, CLONING A MOBILE AND HAVE ACCESS TO SMS  AND READ IT ANYTIME )
    * TRACK YOUR PARTNER AND GET THEIR LOCATION WITHOUT THEM KNOWING
    * WE HAVE THE BEST TECHNICAL HACKING STRATEGIES WHICH SURPASSES ALL OTHER HACKERS

★ You can also contact us for other Cyber Attacks And Hijackings, we do All Hacking Services ★

CONTACT US AT : schwartzsoftwarehackingprogram@gmail.com  +1 704-313-9661

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Joseph judson Smith@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 18 00:29:22 2022
    Just because my wife feels I travel so much for business she decided to cheat on me with my blood brother, right from my business trip I hired a hacker (jeajamhacker@ gmail. com) for a phone hack so after the phone hack I had access to all my wife’s
    devices she uses and I monitored all text messages, calls and many more that were all coming to her phone and I saw my brother conversations with my wife sending all kind of romantic messages and also my wife has been sending him nudes that was how I
    caught them. Jeajamhacker@ gmail. com your SERVICES is the best thank you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lora Shackleford@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 26 09:03:24 2022
    Five months ago, I invested about $87,000 into Bitcoin,with the aim of diversifying my trading portfolio. However, with my strict habits of growing my account to 240% before taking profits, I never attempted any withdrawals, not until last month when I
    tried to withdraw but all effort was in vain. I called the account manager and explained the situation, he told me I would be able to withdraw after 3 working days which sounded shady to me. Three days went by, still no withdrawals, I tried reaching out
    to the manager and customer service line but none of them were reachable till this moment. I shared my experience with my colleague at work, he introduced me to Backend Recover at Rescueteam DOT Com.He is a private investigator who helped me recover all
    my money back.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kim Bagley@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 27 09:24:44 2022
    Having low FICO scores and desperate for an Urgent fix, I'm recommending you to REMOTE REPAIR , He does his job perfectly without any traces . Give him a try and you will be glad you did CONTACT; REMOTEREPAIR at C L E R K dot COM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Karl Heilbron@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 27 15:03:17 2022
    Just found out the girl I've been seeing for 3 years lives with her other boyfriend all thanks to you darkhatthacker @ gmail. com for your wonderful services.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Milosz Gorski@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 28 07:22:23 2022
    Have you gotten yourself involved in a cryptocurrency scam or any scam at all? If yes, know that you are not alone, there are lots of people in this same situation. I was once a victim of a cryptocurrency scam that cost me a lot of money. This happened a
    few weeks ago. There's only one solution which is to talk to the right people, if you don’t do this you will end up being really depressed. I was really devastated until I was referred to a recovery expert. Less than 2 weeks, he has already recovered
    90% of my loss: (Backendrecover at Rescueteam dot com).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Sheckler@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 29 16:03:00 2022
    I got extremely behind on child support while incarcerated. I made my payment every week but my credit score didn't recover. Thank you 'Remoterepair AT clerk DOT com' for helping me take care of the damage this had caused my credit. I'm not worried about
    getting approved for the things I want and need in life.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Deep Girl Hacks@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 29 18:56:07 2022
    LEGIT FULLZ & TOOLS STORE

Hello to All !

We are offering all types of tools & Fullz on discounted price.
    If you are in search of anything regarding fullz, tools, tutorials, Hack Pack, etc
    Feel Free to contact

***CONTACT 24/7***
    **Telegram > @leadsupplier
    **ICQ > 752822040
    **Skype > Peeterhacks
    **Wicker me > peeterhacks

"SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE"
    "TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE FOR HACKING, SPAMMING,
    CARDING, CASHOUT, CLONING, SCRIPTING ETC"

"Fresh Spammed SSN Fullz info included"
    SSN FULLZ with complete info
    CC With CVV (vbv & non vbv) Fullz USA
    FULLZ FOR SBA, PUA & TAX RETURN FILLING
    USA I.D Photos Front & Back
    High Credit Score fullz (700+ Scores)
    DL number, Employee Details, Bank Details Included
    Complete Premium Info with Relative Info

COMPLETE GUIDE FOR TUTORIALS & TOOLS

"SPAMMING" "HACKING" "CARDING" "CASH OUT"
    "KALI LINUX" "BLOCKCHAIN BLUE PRINTS" "SCRIPTING"
    "FRAUD BIBLE"

"TOOLS & TUTORIALS LIST"
    Ethical Hacking Ebooks, Tools & Tutorials
    Bitcoin Hacking
    Kali Linux
    Fraud Bible
    RAT
    Keylogger & Keystroke Logger
    WhatsApp Hacking & Hacked Version of WhatsApp
    Facebook & Google Hacking
    Bitcoin Flasher
    SQL Injector
    Premium Logs (PayPal/Amazon/Coinbase/Netflix/FedEx/Banks)
    Bitcoin Cracker
    SMTP Linux Root
    Shell Scripting
    DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
    SMTP's, Safe Socks, Rdp's brute
    PHP mailer
    SMS Sender & Email Blaster
    Cpanel
    Server I.P's & Proxies
    Viruses & VPN's
    HQ Email Combo (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, AOL, etc.)

*Serious buyers will always welcome
    *Price will be reduce in bulk order
    *Discount offers will give to serious buyers
    *Hope we do a great business together

Contact 24/7<===
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040
    Skype > Peeterhacks
    Wicker me > peeterhacks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05