• Urgent Opening for MS CRM dynamics technical lead @ Farmington, CT

From puvi raj@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 1 07:33:40 2019
    This is Puviraj from Reveille Technologies, We are looking for a MS CRM dynamics technical lead @ Farmington, CT and your profile caught my eye. I see that you have vast experience in Java and feel you could be the right fit. Please review the below
    job description and let me know your interest. Do call me if you have any questions.

Role : MS CRM dynamics technical lead

Duration : Contract

Job Description:

1. Technical consultant with MS CRM / XRM background, having worked on the MS CRM / XRM product extensively and done multiple implementations.

2. Worked on different CRM / XRM versions.

3. Implemented complete life cycle of least 6 to 8 projects.

4. Also having done projects on premise/ cloud, support, upgrade and Migrations.

5. Aware of mobility in CRM / XRM

6. Knows the MS methodology well; able to articulate and understand the pain points of customer.

7. Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it is one of the key responsibilities.

8. Develop solutions, resolve the issues etc.

9. Should be customer facing with excellent analytical and communication skills.

10. Good understanding & knowledge of Roadmap for MS CRM / XRM - on-premise version.

11. Design and deliver solutions based upon client

Thanks

cid:image001.png@01D40A60.876490C0

Puviraj S

Reveille Technologies Inc.,

Direct: (704) 559-1948

Cell : (980) 458- 6294

Email: puviraj.s@reveilletechnologies.com

www.reveilletechnologies.com

Related image Related image Image result for women's minority certificate logo signature

Disclaimer: This message is intended solely for the addressee. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message by mistake, please return the email to the sender by way of notification and immediately delete
    it from your computer/mobile

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)