• Urgent Opening for Java Developer @ Sunnyvale, CA and Austin, TX

From puvi raj@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 28 10:13:50 2019
    This is Puviraj from Reveille Technologies, We are looking for a Java Developer @ Sunnyvale, CA and Austin, TX and your profile caught my eye. I see that you have vast experience in Java and feel you could be the right fit. Please review the below job
    description and let me know your interest. Do call me if you have any questions.

Role : Java Developer
    Duration : Contract

Job Description:
    Must Have
    Skills required:

• Hands on experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems.
    • Strong Java/J2EE background with deeper knowledge on Spring frameworks such as spring-security, spring-mvc, spring-data, JPA & hibernate.
    • Expert level knowledge of WebServices and popular framework such as Spring and Hibernate.
    • Experience working with Client facing web applications
    • Solid knowledge of web application development using client side fraeworks/libraries like AngularJS/VueJS, jQuery, Bootstrap
    • Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, tools and standard methodologies.
    • Experience with relational and no-SQL databases, distributed cache and clear understanding of best practices & problem areas while handling large distributed datasets is a plus.
    • Working knowledge of source control software (SVN or Git)
    • Experience with build and deployment tools, e.g., Maven, Gradle
    Roles & Responsibilities
    Design and develop enterprise level, highly available web application platforms utilizing Java and JEE technologies
    WORK ON SPRING FRAMEWORKS,JPA & HIBERNATE, REST/SOAP WEB SERVICES
    Work with multi-functional team for integrations and data needs
    Develop critical system components as well as review team deliverables for accuracy, quality, and completeness.
    Work under aggressive schedules and with multi-functional teams to achieve large initiatives.

Thanks

Puviraj S
    Reveille Technologies Inc.,
    Direct: (704) 559-1948
    Cell : (980) 458- 6294
    Email: puviraj.s@reveilletechnologies.com
    www.reveilletechnologies.com

Disclaimer: This message is intended solely for the addressee. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message by mistake, please return the email to the sender by way of notification and immediately delete
    it from your computer/mobile

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From puvi raj@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 28 10:16:33 2019
    This is Puviraj from Reveille Technologies, We are looking for a Java Developer @ Sunnyvale, CA and Austin, TX and your profile caught my eye. I see that you have vast experience in Java and feel you could be the right fit. Please review the below job
    description and let me know your interest. Do call me if you have any questions.

Role : Java Developer
    Duration : Contract

Job Description:
    Must Have
    Skills required:

• Hands on experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems.
    • Strong Java/J2EE background with deeper knowledge on Spring frameworks such as spring-security, spring-mvc, spring-data, JPA & hibernate.
    • Expert level knowledge of WebServices and popular framework such as Spring and Hibernate.
    • Experience working with Client facing web applications
    • Solid knowledge of web application development using client side fraeworks/libraries like AngularJS/VueJS, jQuery, Bootstrap
    • Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, tools and standard methodologies.
    • Experience with relational and no-SQL databases, distributed cache and clear understanding of best practices & problem areas while handling large distributed datasets is a plus.
    • Working knowledge of source control software (SVN or Git)
    • Experience with build and deployment tools, e.g., Maven, Gradle
    Roles & Responsibilities
    Design and develop enterprise level, highly available web application platforms utilizing Java and JEE technologies
    WORK ON SPRING FRAMEWORKS,JPA & HIBERNATE, REST/SOAP WEB SERVICES
    Work with multi-functional team for integrations and data needs
    Develop critical system components as well as review team deliverables for accuracy, quality, and completeness.
    Work under aggressive schedules and with multi-functional teams to achieve large initiatives.

Thanks

Puviraj S
    Reveille Technologies Inc.,
    Direct: (704) 559-1948
    Cell : (980) 458- 6294
    Email: puviraj.s@reveilletechnologies.com
    www.reveilletechnologies.com

Disclaimer: This message is intended solely for the addressee. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message by mistake, please return the email to the sender by way of notification and immediately delete
    it from your computer/mobile

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)