• AWS Security Engineer

From Rakesh Pathak@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 17 08:21:29 2018
    Hi,

Hope this is good time to reach you,

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details are given below. If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with contact details.
    Feel free to reach me out at rakesh.k@ibainfotech.com

Role- AWS Security Engineer
    Location- San Jose, CA
    Duration- 6+ months

Updated JD:
    • Hands on experience in writing Lamda function using Python.
    • Experienced with AWS Security services like IAM, AWS Config, AWS Guardduty, AWS Macie, AWS Config, AWS Inspector, AWS System Manager, AWS WAF, AWS Shied
    • SIEM tools and infra security experience: Evident.io, Splunk, Lacework, Alert Logic, ELK.
    • Experience with building cloud configuration management, automation deployment
    • Well versed with AWS technology EC2, Storage, VPC networking, VPN, Route 53, Lambda, RDS, ELB/Load balancer etc. Certification preferred.
    • Cloud Automation – Terraform, Cloud Formation etc.
    • Cloud Security – Security groups, VPN, Web Security, work with PenTest certification, experience with web certificates
    • Experience with Linux/Unix/Windows OS system administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, and security procedures, OS Patching etc.
    • Monitoring and Operations tools like – Nagios, Log monitoring, PagerDuty, DataDog etc.
    • Experience with hosted platform service providers with a preference in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
    • Troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex relationships between components of multi-tiered applications
    • Strong understanding of networking, firewall, and certificate management
    • Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Excellent communication skills for interaction with users at all levels. Strong ability to manage multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities. Takes initiative for self-management.
    Attention to detail is required.
    • Cultivates and maintains positive relations with rest of team. Fully understands how the business relates to the technical aspects of the position. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and drive projects to closure
    • Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with ability to analyze complex workflows, prioritize multiple tasks and make key decisions

These three are must requirements:

• Hands on experience in writing Lamda function using Python. ( Any programming language is fine )
    • Experienced with AWS Security services like IAM, AWS Config, AWS Guardduty, AWS Macie, AWS Config, AWS Inspector, AWS System Manager, AWS WAF, AWS Shied
    SIEM tools and infra security experience: Evident.io, Splunk, Lacework, Alert Logic, ELK.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)