• QA lead

From Rakesh Pathak@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 17 08:17:28 2018
    Hi,

Hope this is good time to reach you,

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details are given below. If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with contact details.
    Feel free to reach me out at rakesh.k@ibainfotech.com

Role- QA lead
    Location- Baltimore,MD
    Duration- long time

Comprehensive knowledge of agile software development cycle and web based application testing
    In-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies, functional, and regression testing
    Excellent knowledge of Agile & Scrum development environment
    Sound knowledge of change management tools, User Acceptance Testing phases and automated testing fundamental concepts
    Responsible for creating unit test scripts for new features
    Handle the tasks of interacting with engineers in performing automated testing and in developing testing tools
    Assigned responsibilities of preparing test scripts and analyzing software to provide testing solutions
    Perform the tasks of validating software by defining automated DLL testing Responsible for running test validations, developing testing plans, and estimating project resource
    Handle the tasks of preparing defect reports, developing automation strategies, and perform automated testing of back end systems
    Performed the tasks of assisting agile tester in conducting test plans and test cases
    Handled responsibilities of executing test strategy, writing test scripts, and creating automated GUI
    Quick learner with excellent analytical and communication skills
    Experience working with customers onsite

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rakesh Pathak@21:1/5 to Rakesh Pathak on Fri Aug 17 08:21:58 2018
    On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 8:47:31 PM UTC+5:30, Rakesh Pathak wrote:
    Hi,

Hope this is good time to reach you,

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details are given below. If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with contact details.
    Feel free to reach me out at rakesh.k@ibainfotech.com

Role- QA lead
    Location- Baltimore,MD
    Duration- long time

Comprehensive knowledge of agile software development cycle and web based application testing
    In-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies, functional, and regression testing
    Excellent knowledge of Agile & Scrum development environment
    Sound knowledge of change management tools, User Acceptance Testing phases and automated testing fundamental concepts
    Responsible for creating unit test scripts for new features
    Handle the tasks of interacting with engineers in performing automated testing and in developing testing tools
    Assigned responsibilities of preparing test scripts and analyzing software to provide testing solutions
    Perform the tasks of validating software by defining automated DLL testing Responsible for running test validations, developing testing plans, and estimating project resource
    Handle the tasks of preparing defect reports, developing automation strategies, and perform automated testing of back end systems
    Performed the tasks of assisting agile tester in conducting test plans and test cases
    Handled responsibilities of executing test strategy, writing test scripts, and creating automated GUI
    Quick learner with excellent analytical and communication skills
    Experience working with customers onsite

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)