• Re: Best Real Estate Deal Finding Search Engine

From Erica B@21:1/5 to richardw...@gmail.com on Sun Nov 21 00:11:36 2021
    On Monday, August 3, 2020 at 5:27:05 PM UTC+1, richardw...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hey,

I don't usually send out a lot of these "personal" emails to my fellow real estate investors, but I found something that's going to save you a lot of time finding great real estate investing opportunities.

Here's how you can find more deals faster than you probably think is even possible...

Let me introduce you to my friend Kosta Apostolou. He's a fellow real estate investor who's buying properties 60-80% below market value here in the US.

But here's the cool part...

Kosta is from Toronto, Canada and he doesn't even leave home (let alone his country) to find these deals.

He finds them all online using a super-simple search engine he created which pretty much finds these deals on AUTO-PILOT!

I was totally blown away when I saw this and felt I'd be doing you a disservice if I didn't share it with you.

You can check it out here: https://www.birddogbot.com/a/?v=cb1&a=servic1&pid=bdb

Imagine having a virtually ENDLESS supply of below market value properties?

What would that do for your real estate investing business?

Well, my crazy Canadian friend found a way to do this. And he's going to share exactly how you can do it too!

Here's the link again:
    https://www.birddogbot.com/a/?v=cb1&a=servic1&pid=bdb

I'll talk to you soon,

Richard
    BITCOINS FLASHING DEAL TO AVAILABLE BALANCE,

MT103 Reciever Needed for €133m

CASHAPP LOADING
    CLONE CREDIT CARD SELLING FASTER

Flash your bank account in minutes
    Software is delivered through email
    LET'S CLOSE A DEAL In THE NEXT FEW MOMENT
    100% GUARANTEED Ledger to Ledger, automatically Reflects into Available Balance

All scripts are specially built per User.

Kindly Dm If You Show Interest,
    Contact On WhatsApp
    +380970413125

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Maxim Ivan@21:1/5 to ericab...@gmail.com on Wed Dec 8 23:46:46 2021
    On Sunday, 21 November 2021 at 09:11:37 UTC+1, ericab...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, August 3, 2020 at 5:27:05 PM UTC+1, richardw...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hey,

I don't usually send out a lot of these "personal" emails to my fellow real estate investors, but I found something that's going to save you a lot of time finding great real estate investing opportunities.

Here's how you can find more deals faster than you probably think is even possible...

Let me introduce you to my friend Kosta Apostolou. He's a fellow real estate investor who's buying properties 60-80% below market value here in the US.

But here's the cool part...

Kosta is from Toronto, Canada and he doesn't even leave home (let alone his country) to find these deals.

He finds them all online using a super-simple search engine he created which pretty much finds these deals on AUTO-PILOT!

I was totally blown away when I saw this and felt I'd be doing you a disservice if I didn't share it with you.

You can check it out here: https://www.birddogbot.com/a/?v=cb1&a=servic1&pid=bdb

Imagine having a virtually ENDLESS supply of below market value properties?

What would that do for your real estate investing business?

Well, my crazy Canadian friend found a way to do this. And he's going to share exactly how you can do it too!

Here's the link again: https://www.birddogbot.com/a/?v=cb1&a=servic1&pid=bdb

I'll talk to you soon,

Richard
    BITCOINS FLASHING DEAL TO AVAILABLE BALANCE,

MT103 Reciever Needed for €133m

CASHAPP LOADING
    CLONE CREDIT CARD SELLING FASTER

Flash your bank account in minutes
    Software is delivered through email
    LET'S CLOSE A DEAL In THE NEXT FEW MOMENT
    100% GUARANTEED Ledger to Ledger, automatically Reflects into Available Balance

All scripts are specially built per User.

Kindly Dm If You Show Interest,
    Contact On WhatsApp
    +380970413125
    RECIEVER NEEDED URGENTLY

We do direct CASH WIRE TRANSFER WISE... DIRECT FUNDS DEPOSIT... BITCOIN FLASHING, BANK FLASHING

Currently we have a COMPANY WALLET with over $20m, we are looking for a reliable RECEIVER with a VERIFIED WALLET that can take this fund with no stories, who will fund us to get the needed to finish up this job...
    80% of this job is done, we just have a short way to go...
    The INVESTOR /RECEIVER will have the 60% of the Funds 40% to Our TEAM

DORMANT ACCOUNT Available with over $37m, we need reliable and serious receivers that can receive this funds at a go, it won't be done in tranches so we can achieve all...
    Procedures, requirements and ratio will be disclosed privately,

WHATSAPP +79104357102

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)