• Re: We Offer Swift MT760 BG/SBLC, FC MTN, Letter of Credit { LC }, MT10

From Khali Val@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 24 23:38:26 2022
    GOOD DAY,

I NEED A PROVIDER FOR MT799, MT110,MT760, SBLC ONE WAY E.T.C. ALL THE RECIEVER AKCNOWLEGDE THAT IS VIA BACK DOOR ( BUSINESS ) AND THEY ARE READY TO DANCE TO OUR TONES IMMIDIATELY WE START THE DRUMS...

THEY ALL KNOWN IS A GAME. SO IF YOU KNOW YOUR SWIFT WILL HIT THE RECIEVERS GREEN BAR ( RECIEVING BANK'S ) KINDLY CONTACT ME VIA Email: Khaliv0010@gmail.com OR +13032193100 ( WHATSAPP ).

I BELIEVE IF TRULY YOU CAN, THIS IS A WINDOW TO MAKE IT NOW. ALSO REMEMBER NO UPFRONT PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL BE PAID OUT. BUT UPON PREADVICE HITS THE RECIEVING BANK 0.5% OF ANY FACE VALUE WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE ANY CONTINUITY.

I AWAIT, REAL PROVIDER THAT CAN MAKE ME PROUD.
    KINDLY CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE TALENT TO SHOW CASE AND TURN TO MONEY.

KHALI VALENTINE.
    Email: Khaliv0010@gmail.com
    WHATSAPP: +13032193100

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Finance Consultant@21:1/5 to Jerry Osborne on Tue Apr 5 10:28:57 2022

Hello Jerry Osborne,

I am replying to your posting: “We Offer Swift MT760 BG/SBLC, FC MTN, Letter of Credit { LC }, MT103Etc. N/B: Provider's Bank move first,”
    can your provider work with Invoice and or BPU procedures below:

Provider's bank first sends a SWIFT MT-199 or MT 799 for issuance of $50 million SBLC and in response client's bank will reply BPU by SWIFT MT-799.

The process as agreed follows:

Critical points that provider and provider’s bank understands:

A) Upon receipt of Invoice from third party email, the Client’s bank is taking the first step by sending the receipt of Invoice along with acceptance of BPU by secured email bank to bank.

B) Only after secured email received provider bank issues SWIFT MT-199 or MT-799 as they want

C ) and process follows the standard procedures......

Let me know if it is possible?

Visit my website for more information on us: www.strikegoldpe.com

I await your reply back and let's stay in touch, thanks.

Sincerely,

Dr. Joseph Pagan

S.G.P.E. F., Inc.
    232 Dell Range Blvd. Suite 245 – 3192
    Cheyenne, WY 82009
    Office: 917-231-0074
    Fax: 925-364-2998
    Disclaimer: Sender is not a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or United States Investment Adviser. This email letter and all attachments and related documents are never considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. Upon
    receipt of these documents, you, as the Recipient, hereby acknowledge this Warning and Disclaimer. These Confidential communications are protected under Gramm-Leach-Bailey Act 15 USC, Subchapter 1, sections 6801-6809, and other laws addressing the
    disclosure of Non-Public Personal Information. DISCLAIMER: Sender is not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker, nor US Investment Adviser. The sender is a Consultant and Introducer and, in some instances, a Private Investor. This E-mail letter and
    the attached related documents are never considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content; they are only for information purposes. THIS E-MAIL CONTAINS EXCLUSIVELY INFORMATION AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER, SOLICITATION, OR
    RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITIES FOR INVESTMENT, NOR AN OFFER, SOLICITATION, or RECOMMENDATION OF ANY OTHER KIND.

On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 8:48:23 AM UTC-5, Jerry Osborne wrote:
    Hello,

We Offer Swift MT760 BG/SBLC, FC MTN, Letter of Credit { LC }, MT103Etc.

N/B: Provider's Bank move first.

Let me know if you have any need for the above offers.

Thanks
    Name:Jerry Osborne
    Email:osbor...@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jaouad zarrabi@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 26 16:11:06 2022
    El martes, 5 de abril de 2022 a las 19:28:59 UTC+2, bvgco...@gmail.com escribió:

Hello Jerry Osborne,

I am replying to your posting: “We Offer Swift MT760 BG/SBLC, FC MTN, Letter of Credit { LC }, MT103Etc. N/B: Provider's Bank move first,”
    can your provider work with Invoice and or BPU procedures below:

Provider's bank first sends a SWIFT MT-199 or MT 799 for issuance of $50 million SBLC and in response client's bank will reply BPU by SWIFT MT-799.

The process as agreed follows:

Critical points that provider and provider’s bank understands:

A) Upon receipt of Invoice from third party email, the Client’s bank is taking the first step by sending the receipt of Invoice along with acceptance of BPU by secured email bank to bank.

B) Only after secured email received provider bank issues SWIFT MT-199 or MT-799 as they want

C ) and process follows the standard procedures......

Let me know if it is possible?

Visit my website for more information on us: www.strikegoldpe.com

I await your reply back and let's stay in touch, thanks.

Sincerely,

Dr. Joseph Pagan

S.G.P.E. F., Inc.
    232 Dell Range Blvd. Suite 245 – 3192
    Cheyenne, WY 82009
    Office: 917-231-0074
    Fax: 925-364-2998
    Disclaimer: Sender is not a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or United States Investment Adviser. This email letter and all attachments and related documents are never considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. Upon
    receipt of these documents, you, as the Recipient, hereby acknowledge this Warning and Disclaimer. These Confidential communications are protected under Gramm-Leach-Bailey Act 15 USC, Subchapter 1, sections 6801-6809, and other laws addressing the
    disclosure of Non-Public Personal Information. DISCLAIMER: Sender is not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker, nor US Investment Adviser. The sender is a Consultant and Introducer and, in some instances, a Private Investor. This E-mail letter and
    the attached related documents are never considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content; they are only for information purposes. THIS E-MAIL CONTAINS EXCLUSIVELY INFORMATION AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER, SOLICITATION, OR
    RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITIES FOR INVESTMENT, NOR AN OFFER, SOLICITATION, or RECOMMENDATION OF ANY OTHER KIND.
    On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 8:48:23 AM UTC-5, Jerry Osborne wrote:
    Hello,

Thanks
    Name:Jerry Osborne
    Email:osbor...@gmail.com
    https://app.affi1iate.com/#megastar88
    Earn on average €1000 per sale!
    Earn up to 30%commission!
    Go to Banners & Links and target URL to get your propres links

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Robbie Schaefer@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 18 22:45:13 2023
    Greetings, Sir/Madam

Do you need an SBLC, Bank Guarantees, Letter of credit to facilitate your immediate imports or projects?
    💯 We can assist you without collateral and cash margin requirements.

We follow this process below according to the bank transaction procedure.

1. Provider provides DOA, Receiver/Buyer signs, and sends back for countersigning.

2. Provider bank issue MT199 swift and a copy will be sent to buyer.

3. Upon verification and confirmation of the MT7199 Buyer remits the issuing bank charges to deliver the MT799/MT760

4. Provider sends MT799/MT760 swift.

5. Provider sends MT760 Hard copy to Receiver within 7 days.

6. Receiver pay provider and broker fee via MT103

Should youfind this interesting and acceptable? Kindly contact us, and we shall review and respond with draft Contract/MOU within 48 hours maximum.

Yours Faithfully,
    Robbie Schaefer.

📞 For More Details -𝐌𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐞/𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐀𝐩𝐩: +1(937)-770-9853
    Email - Robbie.Schaefer@Gmail.com
    Name - Forex Capital Market Limited
    Address - Piccadilly, Leister Shire, LE87 2BB, United Kingdom.
    https://wa.me/message/UKGF4ZE2LE2RP1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Antonio Reis@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 18 07:12:43 2023
    Em sábado, 14 de outubro de 2023 às 15:54:00 UTC-3, Jerry Osborne escreveu:
    Hello,

Thanks
    Name: Jerry Osborne
    Email: osbor...@gmail.com
    I need a semi-automatic GPI sender, with M0 fund, on ledger, account with a capacity of 450 million euros per tranche, payment in 7 banking days. +55 73 99871 3648

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05