• IBOE's - MONETIZE AND PUT IN TO TRADE

From miinstrument@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 23 09:18:12 2022
    HI
    WE SEEKING DIRECT OWNERS OF IBOE's - MONETIZE AND PUT IN TO TRADE
    Owners of IBOE's are now able to monetize and put their assets in to trade. Full details available

MOHAMED GHAZAL
    WHATSSAP +212662086044
    miinstrument@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Finance Consultant@21:1/5 to miinst...@gmail.com on Tue Apr 5 08:51:42 2022

Hello Mohamed Ghazal,

I am replying to your email to monetize IBOEs because I am part of a group that owns $50 million in IBOEs. I would like to know if you are still monetizing IBEOs?

If yes, what are your procedures and historical profit returns?
    Visit my website for more information on us: www.strikegoldpe.com
    I await your reply back and let's stay in touch, thanks.

Sincerely,

Dr. Joseph Pagan

S.G.P.E. F., Inc.
    232 Dell Range Blvd. Suite 245 – 3192
    Cheyenne, WY 82009
    Office: 917-231-0074
    Fax: 925-364-2998
    Disclaimer: Sender is not a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or United States Investment Adviser. This email letter and all attachments and related documents are never considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. Upon
    receipt of these documents, you, as the Recipient, hereby acknowledge this Warning and Disclaimer. These Confidential communications are protected under Gramm-Leach-Bailey Act 15 USC, Subchapter 1, sections 6801-6809, and other laws addressing the
    disclosure of Non-Public Personal Information. DISCLAIMER: Sender is not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker, nor US Investment Adviser. The sender is a Consultant and Introducer and, in some instances, a Private Investor. This E-mail letter and
    the attached related documents are never considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content; they are only for information purposes. THIS E-MAIL CONTAINS EXCLUSIVELY INFORMATION AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER, SOLICITATION, OR
    RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITIES FOR INVESTMENT, NOR AN OFFER, SOLICITATION, or RECOMMENDATION OF ANY OTHER KIND.

On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 12:18:14 PM UTC-5, miinst...@gmail.com wrote:
    HI
    WE SEEKING DIRECT OWNERS OF IBOE's - MONETIZE AND PUT IN TO TRADE
    Owners of IBOE's are now able to monetize and put their assets in to trade. Full details available

MOHAMED GHAZAL
    WHATSSAP +212662086044
    miinst...@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)