• Re: natural resources; diamond secure profit

From stars news@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 14 16:28:46 2022
    Le vendredi 26 décembre 2003 à 15:09:32 UTC+2, NMA a écrit :
    I am a diamond trader living in Antwerp, the world diamond center, and with over 20 years of experience in the diamond sector.
    I would like to offer my knowledge to all international jewellers or private investors looking to place their money in this highly secure and fast profit-generating field.
    email me at: nade...@hotmail.com
    We issue SBLC without Issuance Costs
    @We work only with the client himself
    All SBLCs are based on cash and with full bank responsibility (TOP25)
    SBLC - OPTION 2
    SBLC - Only with shipping costs Swift SBLC -
    We can provide “SBLC via Swift MT 799 and MT 760” with a single payment of # 50,000 € to cover part of the cost * of Swift shipments (see Procedure in DOA).
    The only requirements that are required are the following:
    1.- That the Client has the capacity to receive Swift MT-760 and monetize it through their Receiving Bank.
    2.- Provide CIS + Bank Reference Letter (RWA).
    3.- Pay # 50,000 € as part of the cost of shipping the Swift MT799 and MT760. The DOA will be sent, once the documents indicated in Point 2.- have been received, to be filled out and signed by the Client.
    IMPORTANT:
    (1.-) This option IS UNLIMITED the requests will be attended in order of entry. (2.-) In order to access this option, it is essential that the Client send the CIS + Bank Letter (RWA).
    (3.-) In this option, you can choose the amount (up to € 500 million) but you cannot choose the bank.
    (4.-) This amount of # 50,000 € is contemplated for a SBLC of # 250,000,000 €. For higher amounts the cost will be proportional (consult).
    * shipping costs + what represents the Provider to have blocked the amount of the SBLC is much higher than what is being asked to the Client.
    To order: DOA + INVOICE + CARTA BANCO + CIS
    jaouad.stars88@gmail.com
    whatsapp +34651884888

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From stars news@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 2 09:40:40 2022
    Le samedi 15 janvier 2022 à 02:28:48 UTC+2, stars news a écrit :
    Le vendredi 26 décembre 2003 à 15:09:32 UTC+2, NMA a écrit :
    I am a diamond trader living in Antwerp, the world diamond center, and with over 20 years of experience in the diamond sector.
    I would like to offer my knowledge to all international jewellers or private investors looking to place their money in this highly secure and fast profit-generating field.
    email me at: nade...@hotmail.com
    We issue SBLC without Issuance Costs
    @We work only with the client himself
    All SBLCs are based on cash and with full bank responsibility (TOP25)
    SBLC - OPTION 2
    SBLC - Only with shipping costs Swift SBLC -
    We can provide “SBLC via Swift MT 799 and MT 760” with a single payment of # 50,000 € to cover part of the cost * of Swift shipments (see Procedure in DOA).
    The only requirements that are required are the following:
    1.- That the Client has the capacity to receive Swift MT-760 and monetize it through their Receiving Bank.
    2.- Provide CIS + Bank Reference Letter (RWA).
    3.- Pay # 50,000 € as part of the cost of shipping the Swift MT799 and MT760.
    The DOA will be sent, once the documents indicated in Point 2.- have been received, to be filled out and signed by the Client.
    IMPORTANT:
    (1.-) This option IS UNLIMITED the requests will be attended in order of entry.
    (2.-) In order to access this option, it is essential that the Client send the CIS + Bank Letter (RWA).
    (3.-) In this option, you can choose the amount (up to € 500 million) but you cannot choose the bank.
    (4.-) This amount of # 50,000 € is contemplated for a SBLC of # 250,000,000 €. For higher amounts the cost will be proportional (consult).
    * shipping costs + what represents the Provider to have blocked the amount of the SBLC is much higher than what is being asked to the Client.
    To order: DOA + INVOICE + CARTA BANCO + CIS
    jaouad....@gmail.com
    whatsapp +34651884888
    PROPOSAL OF OUR DIAMANDO WATCHES AND JEWELERY STORE
    Our boutique is located in the heart of New York's jewelry district and is open Monday through Friday 11am to 7pm. IS. Worldwide Shipping.
    Our catalog is extensive, comprising over 20 unique pieces of diamond jewelry and designer watches. Our unrivaled selection of men's jewelry sets the bar higher for the entire industry. Our specialty is the manufacture and wholesale of premium diamond
    jewelry and watches. We offer a full selection of diamond jewelry for men and women in a variety of settings, including round and micro set diamonds and princess cut diamonds in rare invisible settings, and our jewelry is available in a variety of
    precious metals. , including 10K white gold. , 14K and 18K, yellow gold and rose gold (also called rose gold or red gold) in addition to sterling silver and platinum.
    Perhaps most importantly, we're always available, day or night, to answer your questions and resolve any issues that may arise. Our customer support line works hard 24/7 which makes us kind of an anomaly - in the best possible way! - within our industry.
    We will continue to do what we do, dedicating our heart and soul to our jewelry business, because that is what we believe is right. When you want jewelry backed by impeccable service, you know where to come!
    SELECT YOUR CURRENCY
    Australian dollar (A $)
    Pound sterling (£)
    Canadian dollar (CA $)
    Euro (€)
    Japanese yen (¥)
    US dollar ($)
    For pricing and purchase, please login via the link below https://www.itshot.com/?A=3114

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)