• Re: please find sender for some IPIP transactions - 139T

From stars news@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 14 16:32:27 2022
    Le jeudi 14 janvier 2021 à 23:34:18 UTC+2, maryros...@gmail.com a écrit :
    On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 14:24:08 UTC+1, wang...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Friday, January 8, 2021 at 8:47:13 AM UTC+1, baleav...@gmail.com wrote:
    Dear all
    Greetings from our group of companies.

We would like to inform you that we are looking forward to cooperate with you and you company and your government so We hereby confirm with full legal and corporate responsibility that we are ready, willing and able to enter into a contract for
    Investment up to one quadrillion.
    This letter serves our intention to further enhance with the bilateral investment and further business and partnership development programs which will mark a milestone and signify collaboration to play a pivotal role in the current issues,
    industries, technologies, constructions and investment by supporting specific economic activities for the benefits of the global economy.

The collaboration programs of investment and trade designed with qualified top government institutions, companies and receivers value up to one quadrillion Euro via IPIP, DTC, BG, SBLC, LC and other types of financial instruments for further the
    trade and partnership cooperation between us and reset of the world to develop the Peace for Global, as well implementation new ecosystem for peace development to the world, a new system promoting peace, civilization and way of life, in balance with the
    advancement of this world. Peace Economic Development will house key economic components, and activities will include innovation and lifestyle products suited with the universal values of Peace.
    We are represented by Receiver No.1 , is a Top leader of Government settlement group now , and have prepared to do IPIP now. Please check the information of our meeting below and if you have any questions please let me know:

- Please find some IPIP transactions. After Deducting all taxes, fees, intermediates commissions, the sender is to have 80% of the rest, 20% to the settlement platform. Within 48 hours of sending, the settlement starts.
    - Commission 2.5(sender)+2.5(receiver). Receiver is to decide how much we get case by case. The sender is to provide DOA/contract with its CIS since the sender’s bank has to approve it first. Sender needs to provide CIS first with DOA

Regarding the safe of our transaction, we would like to request for the meeting between our person in charge from both of receiver and sender. This is very important to able to move our discussion and decisions makers to another stage.

The reasons we need this meeting happened is to clarify all the process and authority as well as payment that still holding with this deal. To be able for safety contract we need verify the identities of both parties.

Soon you give us the approval for this meeting I will send you the details of our transaction. All information please send to this mail : Baleav...@gmail.com

Any clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact me 24x7 anytime via mail. Thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation. I wish you good health and success in all your endeavors and specially best wish for our future business.
    Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
    I am looking for recipients or sponsors of Bitcoin work. I have a Bitcoin wallet with over $10M inside. I need an investor to Provide funds to generate software for this job.

Also :
    Urgent Receivers Needed !!!

For:- Wire Bank Transfer
    SWIFT (MT103) cash bank wire transfer
    SWIFT GPI auto
    Transferwise
    SEPA (SCT) - European bank transfer (Iban to Iban)
    SKRILL &
    BTC FLASHING AVAILABLE
    (We can flash this coins to available balance and it’s spendable )
    CHAT ON WHATSAPP
    https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=447511363482
    DIRECT SENDER AVAILABLE!!

REAL GOLD AVAILABLE SERIOUS RECEIVER NEEDED

PAYPAL TRANSFER

BITCOIN FLASHING

WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

MT103/202

GENUINE RECEIVERS NEEDED

WHATSAPP @ +639451947727
    We issue SBLC without Issuance Costs
    @We work only with the client himself
    All SBLCs are based on cash and with full bank responsibility (TOP25)
    SBLC - OPTION 2
    SBLC - Only with shipping costs Swift SBLC -
    We can provide “SBLC via Swift MT 799 and MT 760” with a single payment of # 50,000 € to cover part of the cost * of Swift shipments (see Procedure in DOA).
    The only requirements that are required are the following:
    1.- That the Client has the capacity to receive Swift MT-760 and monetize it through their Receiving Bank.
    2.- Provide CIS + Bank Reference Letter (RWA).
    3.- Pay # 50,000 € as part of the cost of shipping the Swift MT799 and MT760. The DOA will be sent, once the documents indicated in Point 2.- have been received, to be filled out and signed by the Client.
    IMPORTANT:
    (1.-) This option IS UNLIMITED the requests will be attended in order of entry. (2.-) In order to access this option, it is essential that the Client send the CIS + Bank Letter (RWA).
    (3.-) In this option, you can choose the amount (up to € 500 million) but you cannot choose the bank.
    (4.-) This amount of # 50,000 € is contemplated for a SBLC of # 250,000,000 €. For higher amounts the cost will be proportional (consult).
    * shipping costs + what represents the Provider to have blocked the amount of the SBLC is much higher than what is being asked to the Client.
    To order: DOA + INVOICE + CARTA BANCO + CIS
    jaouad.stars88@gmail.com
    whatsapp +34651884888

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Joseph Kuntadi@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 15 03:57:55 2022
    Pada Jumat, 08 Januari 2021 pukul 14.47.13 UTC+7, baleav...@gmail.com menulis:
    Dear all

We would like to inform you that we are looking forward to cooperate with you and you company and your government so We hereby confirm with full legal and corporate responsibility that we are ready, willing and able to enter into a contract for
    This letter serves our intention to further enhance with the bilateral investment and further business and partnership development programs which will mark a milestone and signify collaboration to play a pivotal role in the current issues, industries,
    technologies, constructions and investment by supporting specific economic activities for the benefits of the global economy.

The collaboration programs of investment and trade designed with qualified top government institutions, companies and receivers value up to one quadrillion Euro via IPIP, DTC, BG, SBLC, LC and other types of financial instruments for further the trade
    and partnership cooperation between us and reset of the world to develop the Peace for Global, as well implementation new ecosystem for peace development to the world, a new system promoting peace, civilization and way of life, in balance with the
    advancement of this world. Peace Economic Development will house key economic components, and activities will include innovation and lifestyle products suited with the universal values of Peace.
    We are represented by Receiver No.1 , is a Top leader of Government settlement group now , and have prepared to do IPIP now. Please check the information of our meeting below and if you have any questions please let me know:

- Please find some IPIP transactions. After Deducting all taxes, fees, intermediates commissions, the sender is to have 80% of the rest, 20% to the settlement platform. Within 48 hours of sending, the settlement starts.
    - Commission 2.5(sender)+2.5(receiver). Receiver is to decide how much we get case by case. The sender is to provide DOA/contract with its CIS since the sender’s bank has to approve it first. Sender needs to provide CIS first with DOA

Regarding the safe of our transaction, we would like to request for the meeting between our person in charge from both of receiver and sender. This is very important to able to move our discussion and decisions makers to another stage.

The reasons we need this meeting happened is to clarify all the process and authority as well as payment that still holding with this deal. To be able for safety contract we need verify the identities of both parties.

Soon you give us the approval for this meeting I will send you the details of our transaction. All information please send to this mail : Baleav...@gmail.com

Any clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact me 24x7 anytime via mail. Thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation. I wish you good health and success in all your endeavors and specially best wish for our future business.
    Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

Greetings
    Thank you for the offer. I am connected directly to honorable Investor of DTC or IPIP
    I am ready to share his 26 pages of his KYC included BCL and CIS dated January 14, 2022. Fresh DOA is ready to issue
    Let us negotiate privately on whatsapp +6282233268055 or email josephkuntadi@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mu arabnejad@21:1/5 to wang...@gmail.com on Tue Apr 19 16:50:01 2022
    On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4:54:08 PM UTC+3:30, wang...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Friday, January 8, 2021 at 8:47:13 AM UTC+1, baleav...@gmail.com wrote:
    Dear all

This letter serves our intention to further enhance with the bilateral investment and further business and partnership development programs which will mark a milestone and signify collaboration to play a pivotal role in the current issues, industries,
    technologies, constructions and investment by supporting specific economic activities for the benefits of the global economy.

The collaboration programs of investment and trade designed with qualified top government institutions, companies and receivers value up to one quadrillion Euro via IPIP, DTC, BG, SBLC, LC and other types of financial instruments for further the
    trade and partnership cooperation between us and reset of the world to develop the Peace for Global, as well implementation new ecosystem for peace development to the world, a new system promoting peace, civilization and way of life, in balance with the

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
    I am looking for recipients or sponsors of Bitcoin work. I have a Bitcoin wallet with over $10M inside. I need an investor to Provide funds to generate software for this job.

Also :
    Urgent Receivers Needed !!!

For:- Wire Bank Transfer
    SWIFT (MT103) cash bank wire transfer
    SWIFT GPI auto
    Transferwise
    SEPA (SCT) - European bank transfer (Iban to Iban)
    SKRILL &
    BTC FLASHING AVAILABLE
    (We can flash this coins to available balance and it’s spendable )
    CHAT ON WHATSAPP
    https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=447511363482

hi there...
    if you are able to send me sample for btc flash...
    let start.
    whatsapp+4474380877

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05