• BTC receiver needed now

From Hac Ker@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 11 10:14:02 2022
    I Pro SENDER looking FOR SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS/ INVESTOR/SPONSOR who can create a wallet and are ready to receive large amount of usdt or bitcoins

FACE VALUE =$21m Still Available.

There are millions of USDT and BITCOINS which Are developed from my mining rig hacked from blockchain server. I only accept payment after the work and my payment is 40% of the mined bitcoins or usdt funds after you sell them .

The usdt and bitcoins are transferable and spendable after the encryption process.

PROOF with current date and time
    Video prove availabile as well,

For more Enquires
    WhatsApp ‪+17864950086‬

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Business Global@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 27 05:31:49 2022
    Em terça-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2022 às 15:14:03 UTC-3, hac...@gmail.com escreveu:
    I Pro SENDER looking FOR SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS/ INVESTOR/SPONSOR who can create a wallet and are ready to receive large amount of usdt or bitcoins

FACE VALUE =$21m Still Available.

There are millions of USDT and BITCOINS which Are developed from my mining rig hacked from blockchain server. I only accept payment after the work and my payment is 40% of the mined bitcoins or usdt funds after you sell them .

The usdt and bitcoins are transferable and spendable after the encryption process.

PROOF with current date and time
    Video prove availabile as well,

For more Enquires
    WhatsApp ‪+17864950086‬

Hi!

I have btc wallets for receiving.

What's the proposal?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)