• Receiver RWA for DTC, L2L, IP/IP, IP/ID, GPI, POS manual offline

From Jeremy Wyatt@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 19 23:45:45 2021
    I have available Ready, Willing and Able Receivers for the following transactions;

(a) DTC
    (b) Ledger-to-Ledger available @ the following Banks ; UBS Switzerland,  CS Switzerland,  and Deutsche Bank Germany.
    (c) IP/IP and IP/ID,
    (d) GPI,
    (e) POS Manual offline --- *involves face-to-face meeting transaction with Cardholder in Germany or Kazakhstan.

First step of the procedure is to send (a) valid DOA / Contract (b) Sender/fundholder CIS (including contact information) (c) origin and source of funds, for due diligence. If DD comes back positive, then next step is a series of video conference calls
    between the fundholder/Sender and my Receiver.

You have to be direct to the Sender to close any transaction. These transactions involves converting black-funds to clean-funds, my receiver bears the 100% risk and these transactions cannot be done without direct contact with the sender/fundholder.

If you follow my receiver procedure, successful transaction and payout is guaranteed.

Contact me only if you are direct to the sender/fundholder and you have valid transactions available.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)