• We need Investor/Sender for our client's property project

From Joseph Kuntadi@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 14 19:58:04 2021
    Greeting Partners,
    I do need a genuine sender/Investor of wire transfer MT 103 for my client in USA and Indonesia.
    They needs the fund for their property project
    Their bank is prime banks
    Exactly no upfront money for terminal fee or money laundering certificate or else.

If you can introduce me directly to the investor/provider, let us succeed together
    I have the proof of existence to start the transaction
    But i need to clarify/verify first. If ok, i can connect you to the receiver/project developer. The ratio is 40:60 or negotiable. Total project value $ 35 million.

This is all my proposal, wait for good news
    Whatsapp me +6282233268055
    God bless us!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Joseph Kuntadi@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 20 21:52:23 2021
    Pada Senin, 15 November 2021 pukul 10.58.05 UTC+7, Joseph Kuntadi menulis:
    Greeting Partners,
    I do need a genuine sender/Investor of wire transfer MT 103 for my client in USA and Indonesia.
    Exactly no upfront money for terminal fee or money laundering certificate or else.

If you can introduce me directly to the investor/provider, let us succeed together
    But i need to clarify/verify first. If ok, i can connect you to the receiver/project developer. The ratio is 40:60 or negotiable. Total project value $ 35 million.

God bless us!

Here is the update:
    The first sender was a real scammer. He asked $4.700 upfront in btc, and when my receiver paid, he asked again $10.700 for anti money laudering fee. What a fake world!!
    The second, third and fourth sender do not perform until few weeks with may reason from a sender side broker who called himself consultant
    The fifth sender coming with a football team joker brokers who occupy receiver side commission with ridicolously huge commission
    Let them find their own way to heavenly dream

This bad experiences told me that this group is full of cheater, liers, scammers who beg for small money upfront or senders side brokers only forwarding old messages. They dont even review the doa's and sent me closed deals!! They are not computer
    literate to refresh the date and erase all old receiver's data, if the previous deal was failed. They dont know who the sender/mandate is, but ask huge commission

Now, who's next?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Joseph Kuntadi@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 22 19:57:55 2021
    Pada Selasa, 21 Desember 2021 pukul 12.52.24 UTC+7, Joseph Kuntadi menulis:
    Greeting Partners,

God bless us!
    Here is the update:
    The first sender was a real scammer. He asked $4.700 upfront in btc, and when my receiver paid, he asked again $10.700 for anti money laudering fee. What a fake world!!
    The second, third and fourth sender do not perform until few weeks with may reason from a sender side broker who called himself consultant
    The fifth sender coming with a football team joker brokers who occupy receiver side commission with ridicolously huge commission

This bad experiences told me that this group is full of cheater, liers, scammers who beg for small money upfront or senders side brokers only forwarding old messages. They dont even review the doa's and sent me closed deals!! They are not computer
    literate to refresh the date and erase all old receiver's data, if the previous deal was failed. They dont know who the sender/mandate is, but ask huge commission

Now, who's next?

Here is the update:
    A sender agent came and sent me a DOA. He ridiculously did not review but straight forward the DOA which already have all receiver's data on it. This happen several times before. Funy brokers want big commission only by forwarding old DOA without erasing
    the old receiver data

Another sender agent sent me a DOA of MT103 202 MD1221. And my receiver confirmed:"No. Not at the moment. Someone sent us a fake MD swift and his bank did trace back and found out a very strange loophole with MD"

So, gentlement, so many fake senders deed of agreement sent out easily

Now, any agent can give me true sender? I will open option till finding a legitimate sender

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stars news@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 14 16:24:31 2022
    Le jeudi 23 décembre 2021 à 05:57:56 UTC+2, joseph...@gmail.com a écrit :
    Pada Selasa, 21 Desember 2021 pukul 12.52.24 UTC+7, Joseph Kuntadi menulis:
    Greeting Partners,

God bless us!
    Here is the update:

Now, who's next?
    Here is the update:
    A sender agent came and sent me a DOA. He ridiculously did not review but straight forward the DOA which already have all receiver's data on it. This happen several times before. Funy brokers want big commission only by forwarding old DOA without
    erasing the old receiver data

Another sender agent sent me a DOA of MT103 202 MD1221. And my receiver confirmed:"No. Not at the moment. Someone sent us a fake MD swift and his bank did trace back and found out a very strange loophole with MD"

So, gentlement, so many fake senders deed of agreement sent out easily

Now, any agent can give me true sender? I will open option till finding a legitimate sender
    We issue SBLC without Issuance Costs
    @We work only with the client himself
    All SBLCs are based on cash and with full bank responsibility (TOP25)
    SBLC - OPTION 2
    SBLC - Only with shipping costs Swift SBLC -
    We can provide “SBLC via Swift MT 799 and MT 760” with a single payment of # 50,000 € to cover part of the cost * of Swift shipments (see Procedure in DOA).
    The only requirements that are required are the following:
    1.- That the Client has the capacity to receive Swift MT-760 and monetize it through their Receiving Bank.
    2.- Provide CIS + Bank Reference Letter (RWA).
    3.- Pay # 50,000 € as part of the cost of shipping the Swift MT799 and MT760. The DOA will be sent, once the documents indicated in Point 2.- have been received, to be filled out and signed by the Client.
    IMPORTANT:
    (1.-) This option IS UNLIMITED the requests will be attended in order of entry. (2.-) In order to access this option, it is essential that the Client send the CIS + Bank Letter (RWA).
    (3.-) In this option, you can choose the amount (up to € 500 million) but you cannot choose the bank.
    (4.-) This amount of # 50,000 € is contemplated for a SBLC of # 250,000,000 €. For higher amounts the cost will be proportional (consult).
    * shipping costs + what represents the Provider to have blocked the amount of the SBLC is much higher than what is being asked to the Client.
    To order: DOA + INVOICE + CARTA BANCO + CIS
    jaouad.stars88@gmail.com
    whatsapp +34651884888

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05