• COMMERZ BANK, HSBC.NET NEEDED WITH THE REST DEAL

From Ananymous Money@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 31 16:03:44 2021
    Hello friendz

1)
    We urgently need an account that has a card attached to it, the account can be loaded through the card. Minimum load is 100M. Kindly send me your cis with picture of the card now if you have lets get the deal done asap. Please note that it must be a
    business account and preferably anywhere but excluding africa.

2) A UK corporate account is needed for a large funds for only f2f in UK.

3) HSBC.NET Account that has eurowallets on it is needed for a large some for only f2f in LONDON

4) I need a direct sender of mt103 cash transfer to any account you want. I prefer to work directly with sender or sender mandate.

5) We provide accounts of any country you want for strictly wire transfer and open beneficiary. I need direct sender or senders mandate no long chain please.

6) We need only direct senders or senders mandate of IPIP AND GPI ALL MODES SENDERS. Please we dont want long chain.

7) Ask for any accounts you need for cash transfer as long as its moving money from one account to another, we shall provide. Please no long chain i repeat no long chain. Kndly send me a whatsap message for any of those deal on +1(805)263-4684

COMMERZBANK UK IS NEEDED FOR LARGE FUNDS BUT F2F IN LONDON.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)