• Insults from an idiot who is unfairly accusing me

From Fortal Trader@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 10 13:49:06 2021
    I come here to present my defense for the matter raised by this gentleman who seems to me to have neither mental balance nor composure to work with financial affairs.

On 10/5/2021, this gentleman contacted me through the number +996 776 812 559, where we started a negotiation to download the balance loaded through a private server, in function 201.3 "offline". He loaded the card on 10/18/2021 with the value of $10
    million. Unfortunately, we were not successful due to the bank which the cardholder did not obtain the proper authorization from the Brazilian Central Bank.

Faced with this situation, he was disappointed by what happened, and with good reason, it was when I presented another business opportunity in Canada and Macaú.
    Through another number, he contacted me and told me that I should talk on his new number (+82 10-9474-7639). Apparently, everything looked good. He was interested in coming back to work with me after I sent him an updated video of 11/05/2021, which
    showed the receiver performing a successful test with the card that was supposed to be loaded in the 201.3 "offline" function).

On 11/06/2021, this gentleman carried the card worth $50 million. Faced with the new fact, the receiver sought his manager at the bank in Macau to receive the necessary authorization to lower the balance loading. It is the wisdom of all who work with
    this type of situation that there is considerable existence of not being successful, however, we are being advised by the bank which the receiver has an account, to adjust any adverse situation and obtain success, as all will be covered financially.

The recipient informed that he was in possession of the bank's authorization to download the balance loaded on the card for 11/06/2021 (Saturday).

I forwarded the good news to the loader and he immediately replied that it would not be safe to download it over the weekend. I communicated what happened to the receiver and everything had to wait until the beginning of the week. Faced with this news,
    the receiver had to communicate with the bank, which replied that it needed a new authorization and the screen had expired.

On 11/07/2021 (Sunday), the loader sent me a new updated screen. I forwarded the file with the updated screen to the recipient and he went to the bank to request the renewal of the authorization to download the balance.

Only today (10/11/2021) the trustee obtained the proper renewal of the bank's authorization. The receiver called me informing me that he was at the bank and did not understand why he was not completing the balance download, as everything indicated he is
    in compliance and ready to download the uploaded balance.

I tried to get in touch with the loader, but what I saw in his messages was a lot of insults and swear words, and it looked like he had blocked me. I didn't understand everything here.

Now I have a business that was about to be successful, but because this guy is a DEBIOUS, MAD, UNBALANCED and lack of respect, I lost the business and my reputation was damaged with the receiver.

I have all the conversations saved with me and they prove everything I'm reporting here. If anyone wants more details, I'm available
    Insults

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Fortal Trader@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 10 13:47:10 2021
    I come here to present my defense for the matter raised by this gentleman who seems to me to have neither mental balance nor composure to work with financial affairs.

On 10/5/2021, this gentleman contacted me through the number +996 776 812 559, where we started a negotiation to download the balance loaded through a private server, in function 201.3 "offline". He loaded the card on 10/18/2021 with the value of $10
    million. Unfortunately, we were not successful due to the bank which the cardholder did not obtain the proper authorization from the Brazilian Central Bank.

Faced with this situation, he was disappointed by what happened, and with good reason, it was when I presented another business opportunity in Canada and Macaú.
    Through another number, he contacted me and told me that I should talk on his new number (+82 10-9474-7639). Apparently, everything looked good. He was interested in coming back to work with me after I sent him an updated video of 11/05/2021, which
    showed the receiver performing a successful test with the card that was supposed to be loaded in the 201.3 "offline" function).

On 11/06/2021, this gentleman carried the card worth $50 million. Faced with the new fact, the receiver sought his manager at the bank in Macau to receive the necessary authorization to lower the balance loading. It is the wisdom of all who work with
    this type of situation that there is considerable existence of not being successful, however, we are being advised by the bank which the receiver has an account, to adjust any adverse situation and obtain success, as all will be covered financially.

The recipient informed that he was in possession of the bank's authorization to download the balance loaded on the card for 11/06/2021 (Saturday).

I forwarded the good news to the loader and he immediately replied that it would not be safe to download it over the weekend. I communicated what happened to the receiver and everything had to wait until the beginning of the week. Faced with this news,
    the receiver had to communicate with the bank, which replied that it needed a new authorization and the screen had expired.

On 11/07/2021 (Sunday), the loader sent me a new updated screen. I forwarded the file with the updated screen to the recipient and he went to the bank to request the renewal of the authorization to download the balance.

Only today (10/11/2021) the trustee obtained the proper renewal of the bank's authorization. The receiver called me informing me that he was at the bank and did not understand why he was not completing the balance download, as everything indicated he is
    in compliance and ready to download the uploaded balance.

I tried to get in touch with the loader, but what I saw in his messages was a lot of insults and swear words, and it looked like he had blocked me. I didn't understand everything here.

Now I have a business that was about to be successful, but because this guy is a DEBIOUS, MAD, UNBALANCED and lack of respect, I lost the business and my reputation was damaged with the receiver.

I have all the conversations saved with me and they prove everything I'm reporting here. If anyone wants more details, I'm available

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)