• Receiver from USA

From Aleksandra Belova@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 28 05:54:40 2021
    Hello,
    I work with a reputable and competent Receiver. My Receiver is located in the USA and acting as Receiver principal. The Receiver is primarily and currently engaged in the business of offering Receiver and/or payment services to any qualified Provider/
    Sender of legitimately acquired funds sent through SWIFT MT103 for distribution according to the Senders agreement/ instructions. You or your Sender, provide the Receiver with a signed contract by the Senders which he will sign. Please Note: No
    circumventions, time wasters, or individuals masquerading as Senders will be tolerated. Any claims to being a Rep/Mandate for the Sender, better be prepared to send me a signed and notarized document from the Provider/Sender authorizing their position
    and any limitations as to what they can and cannot do. No upfront fee. Also before the Sender starts the transaction he can check and investigate the Receiver thoroughly and make sure that that the Receiver has the reputation as an honest and
    trustworthy individual. If our offer interests you please send us your answer. If not, please do not reply.

Rergards,

Aleksandra

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)