• Looking for IP IP Receivers able to monetize

From Ena Cloudy@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 27 18:34:49 2021
    Hello,

We are looking for trusted IP IP receivers who have their Bank/Central bank authorization to monetize (download and dispatch funds).

If you have no proof of the required authorization and expect to do all the process virtually, please do not contact me. This process will end by face to face presence.

Regards,

Ena

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Adjevi Franciscain@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 29 02:43:12 2021
    Bonjour!
    Je peux orienter sérieusement et favorablement votre demande vers une équipe Européenne composé de sérieux receveurs.
    Veuillez me contacter par email afin de communiquer par whatsApp pour une suite éventuelle.
    Salutations!
    Guy da Silveira

Le jeudi 28 octobre 2021 à 03:34:50 UTC+2, Ena Cloudy a écrit :
    Hello,

We are looking for trusted IP IP receivers who have their Bank/Central bank authorization to monetize (download and dispatch funds).

If you have no proof of the required authorization and expect to do all the process virtually, please do not contact me. This process will end by face to face presence.

Regards,

Ena

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Joseph Kuntadi@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 31 05:30:16 2021
    Pada Kamis, 28 Oktober 2021 pukul 08.34.50 UTC+7, Ena Cloudy menulis:
    Hello,

Regards,

Ena

Ena,
    I will check with my receiver if he is able to monetize the fund and is willing to meet face to face.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05