• VERY URGENT NEEDS AS FOLLOWED

From Ananymous Money@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 29 03:32:34 2021
    VERY URGENT NEEDS AS FOLLOWED

We have lots of work for many accounts HSBC.NET OR BARCLAYS.NET for TT and Wire Transfer but it is mandatory for the reciever to sit F2F in London for this deal if no F2F then no deal. (PLEASE DIRECT RECIEVER OR RECIEVER MANDATE. NO LONG CHAIN). WHATSAP
    ME +1(805) 263-4684)

NEED RECIEVER FOR THE FOLLOWING BELOW
    1) MT103 Manuel Download FTP Mode(KYC Transaction Procedure)

2) MT103 Manuel Download FTP Mode(Non KYC Transaction Procedure)

If you are a reciever and you can do redirection of MT103 Manuel Download FTP On Non KYC FUNDS
    10M euro
    49M euro
    49M euro.
    I have these 3 deals on redirection.

ANOTHER RECIEVER NEEDED BELOW

If you have reciever who has deutsche bank account in Malaysia or Bahrain and who can recieve a direct cash transfer(MT103) TOTAL CASH IS 135B. Sender will send transfer or payment confirmation or slip after each transfer. Very good and reliable source.

SENDER AVAILABLE ON THE FOLLOWING BELOW
    IPIP NON KYC or KYC
    GPI all modes except Auto
    MT103/202 all Modes except Auto

Sender sends investment from internal bank server, sender is fully license by FED and ECB to invest offledger funds. We are looking for original and real reciever with pre approved projects or credit lines . No Long chain please and if deal proceeds,
    zoom with the reciever is mandatory no Signing of DOA without proper dicussion and basic DD. KINDLY WHATSAP ME ON ANY OF THIS DEAL BY SPECIFYING ON WHICH DEAL YOU ARE INTERESTED. WHATSAPP ME ON +1(805) 263-4684)

WE NEED GOOD DIRECT BROKERS OR MONETIZERS WHO CAN MONETIZE THE FOLLOWING WALLETS
    SWIFT BUSINESS PAY
    NEXA GLOBAL PAY
    INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL PAY
    GLOBAL ASSET PAY
    GLOBAL BUSINESS PAY.

DIRECT MONETIZERS PLEASE. WE HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS ON THIS WALLETS..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Johnny Cross@21:1/5 to Ananymous Money on Thu Jul 29 04:42:47 2021
    On Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 6:32:35 PM UTC+8, Ananymous Money wrote:
    VERY URGENT NEEDS AS FOLLOWED

We have lots of work for many accounts HSBC.NET OR BARCLAYS.NET for TT and Wire Transfer but it is mandatory for the reciever to sit F2F in London for this deal if no F2F then no deal. (PLEASE DIRECT RECIEVER OR RECIEVER MANDATE. NO LONG CHAIN).
    WHATSAP ME +1(805) 263-4684)

NEED RECIEVER FOR THE FOLLOWING BELOW
    1) MT103 Manuel Download FTP Mode(KYC Transaction Procedure)

2) MT103 Manuel Download FTP Mode(Non KYC Transaction Procedure)

If you are a reciever and you can do redirection of MT103 Manuel Download FTP On Non KYC FUNDS
    10M euro
    49M euro
    49M euro.
    I have these 3 deals on redirection.

ANOTHER RECIEVER NEEDED BELOW

If you have reciever who has deutsche bank account in Malaysia or Bahrain and who can recieve a direct cash transfer(MT103) TOTAL CASH IS 135B. Sender will send transfer or payment confirmation or slip after each transfer. Very good and reliable source.

SENDER AVAILABLE ON THE FOLLOWING BELOW
    IPIP NON KYC or KYC
    GPI all modes except Auto
    MT103/202 all Modes except Auto

Sender sends investment from internal bank server, sender is fully license by FED and ECB to invest offledger funds. We are looking for original and real reciever with pre approved projects or credit lines . No Long chain please and if deal proceeds,
    zoom with the reciever is mandatory no Signing of DOA without proper dicussion and basic DD. KINDLY WHATSAP ME ON ANY OF THIS DEAL BY SPECIFYING ON WHICH DEAL YOU ARE INTERESTED. WHATSAPP ME ON +1(805) 263-4684)

WE NEED GOOD DIRECT BROKERS OR MONETIZERS WHO CAN MONETIZE THE FOLLOWING WALLETS
    SWIFT BUSINESS PAY
    NEXA GLOBAL PAY
    INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL PAY
    GLOBAL ASSET PAY
    GLOBAL BUSINESS PAY.

DIRECT MONETIZERS PLEASE. WE HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS ON THIS WALLETS..
    We can deliver financial services instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial
    company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service.

I am the sole (Direct) mandate to several genuine efficient providers for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions

Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service. Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let
    professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.

For further details contact us with the below information....

Contact Email: info.romafinance@gmail.com
    whatsapp Contact; +15127900646

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gitangshu Adhikary@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 29 07:05:49 2021
    Hi
    For now these are the most sure shot receivers I have: ------------------------------------------------------------

There is a sure shot receiver in UAE with ENBD bank who can do direct swift cash wire transfer deals

Ratio:
    Sender - 65%
    Receiver + receiver side - 35% closed
    You will have to add above the 35% on receiver side if you want to take on receiver side, or you will need to take on sender side 65%
    ------------------------------------------------------------

There is a sure shot receiver in UK with Barclays bank who can do direct swift cash wire transfer deals

Ratio:
    Sender - 65%
    Receiver + receiver side - 35% closed
    You will have to add above the 35% on receiver side if you want to take on receiver side, or you will need to take on sender side 65%

------------------------------------------------------------

If you have senders, please get their complete DOA/contract
    This group my team is working with is a really genuine group who actually control the receiver & his guys to a great extent
    I have been told that this is a sure shot receiver
    No CIS or video upfront
    No F2F
    He will work only with a DOA/contract in full from sender with the latter's complete details, signature, and stamp
    Apart from the ENBD bank UAE, and Barclays bank UK, we also have these:

HSBC UAE (Abu Dhabi)
    HSBC UK
    HSBC Germany
    DB UK
    ICICI UAE

Percentages, split, and breakup will be different though
    If you can get serious senders for these receivers, i can assure you of sure shot performance by receivers
    Also, only what has been stated above. No deviations will be entertained
    Please DM/PM me on WhatsApp at: +918240963260

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05