• Re: FX-4, IPIP, IPID, DTC KTT RECEIVER AVAILABLE . ALSO LOOKING FOR POS

From Joseph Kuntadi@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 28 15:51:45 2021
    Pada Rabu, 14 Juli 2021 pukul 11.28.14 UTC+7, Joseph Kuntadi menulis:
    Pada Minggu, 11 Juli 2021 pukul 09.46.20 UTC+7, Joseph Kuntadi menulis:
    Pada Jumat, 09 Juli 2021 pukul 08.12.26 UTC+7, Joseph Kuntadi menulis:
    Pada Kamis, 08 Juli 2021 pukul 11.28.00 UTC+7, Joseph Kuntadi menulis:
    Pada Kamis, 01 Oktober 2020 pukul 09.44.21 UTC+7, baleav...@gmail.com menulis:
    Vào lúc 16:41:41 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 8, 2018, nima...@gmail.com đã viết:
    Hi

Its Nima Ansari

Iam direct with receiver mandate for
    IP ID
    IP IP
    FX4
    DTC

IF YOU HAVE SENDER OR REAL SENDER CONTRACT PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL
    WE ARE READY PLEASE SEND US YOUR CONTRACT WE WILL CHECK IT AND GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WE JUST NEED REAL SENDER WITH REAL CONTRACT BECAUSE WE ARE REAL RECEIVER AND WE CAN DO AND WE ARE CAPABLE FOR BIG AM0UNT

Whatsapp +98 938 231 4329
    Greetings form Thanh in Vietnam
    Dear Sir,

Good morning,. Thank you for contacting me today. My name is Thanh and I sent message via whatsapp regarding the questions about selling BTC on Netherlands.
    Allow me to address our concerns in the order of the questions that i have sent.

I need to sell 65,000 bitcoins ( BTC) , which is equivalent to € 383.5 million.
    Transaction process:
    1- work with Escrow account in Switzerland. I send you the contract. Please read the attached contract.
    2- Tthe seller can go to the Buyer bank and to do the transaction there. But for that procedure the Buyer need to send me POF.
    2. The BTC is not in Bank. Will be the transacsionn at Escrow account. Lawyer company in Switzerland's. Very usual in this country.

However, we know that bank in Netherlands can buy and sell BTC as currency. That is why i contact you because we need to find a bank in the Netherlands to sell 65,000 bitcoins. We know this bank in the Netherlands buy bitcoin and pay us in eur.
    The transaction could be around 700 Millions USD. But could be in 65000 BTC on sale. Must be the transaction in Switzerland's escrow account. You can contact bank in Netherlands to sell this bitcoins and arrange payment us in eur , okay ? Please check
    the contract in file attached and if you have any questions please let me know.

Any clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact me 24x7 anytime via 0084 919 548 818 ( whatsapp/ wechat). Thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation. I wish you good health and success in all your endeavors and specially best
    wish for our future business.
    Wishing you a lovely day,

Thank you.
    BR,

MB/WhatsApp/Wechat: +84 919 548 818
    Hello. This is Joseph speaking. I have been weeks looking for genuine receiver to receive fund through IP IP. I am direct to the sender Mandate. The bank is Deutche Bank Frankfurt. $ 500 million.

Whatsapp me +62 822 3326 8055 to receive the term and condition.

Thank you and regards,
    When i sent genuine sender IPIP term there is no response. This cash fund transfer system is not as simple as you think. It involves huge amount of fund, so, it should involves the highest finance autorithy in your country. Any genuine receiver
    whatsapp me. Thank you n regards
    Yesterday one receiver responded, but failed to proceed. The China bank/receiver can not follow sender's procedure. They dont do the payout. They dont issue mt199.

I am waiting for another IPIP receiver

Thank you and have a safe week end
    It's been a while since I promote to find a verified receiver who can receive cash fund using IP to IP server. The second agent confirm, again, can not issue MT 199. They failed to follow sender's procedure bellow:
    2. The Receiver will Immediately Instruct his Bank Officer to Send to the Senders Nominated Paymaster (s) Bank Accounts the Remittance Value Confirmation by Irrevocable Bank Responsible Swift MT199, with copies to be emailed immediately
    3. After the Sender's Bank Officer Verifies and Authenticates the Irrevocable Swift MT199 Payment Undertaking, The Sender will Immediately release the last Four/Five, (4/5) digits for the access of funds to the Receiver.

Very straight forward bro. NOTE: no corners in this transaction everything is straight forward. This deal can be executed real quick once we have everything in place

Let us do it right

This is the update as per today, 29/9/21
    All files
    American President's décision
    We should wait more time for each IPIP File to be approved
    ------

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From =?UTF-8?Q?serkan_=C5=9Fen?=@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 4 04:16:47 2021
    29 Eylül 2021 Çarşamba tarihinde saat 01:51:47 UTC+3 itibarıyla Joseph Kuntadi şunları yazdı:
    Vào lúc 16:41:41 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 8, 2018, nima...@gmail.com đã viết:
    Hi

Its Nima Ansari

IP ID
    IP IP
    FX4
    DTC

WE ARE READY PLEASE SEND US YOUR CONTRACT WE WILL CHECK IT AND GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WE JUST NEED REAL SENDER WITH REAL CONTRACT BECAUSE WE ARE REAL RECEIVER AND WE CAN DO AND WE ARE CAPABLE FOR BIG AM0UNT

Dear Sir,

Good morning,. Thank you for contacting me today. My name is Thanh and I sent message via whatsapp regarding the questions about selling BTC on Netherlands.
    Allow me to address our concerns in the order of the questions that i have sent.

Transaction process:
    1- work with Escrow account in Switzerland. I send you the contract. Please read the attached contract.
    2- Tthe seller can go to the Buyer bank and to do the transaction there. But for that procedure the Buyer need to send me POF.
    2. The BTC is not in Bank. Will be the transacsionn at Escrow account. Lawyer company in Switzerland's. Very usual in this country.

However, we know that bank in Netherlands can buy and sell BTC as currency. That is why i contact you because we need to find a bank in the Netherlands to sell 65,000 bitcoins. We know this bank in the Netherlands buy bitcoin and pay us in
    eur. The transaction could be around 700 Millions USD. But could be in 65000 BTC on sale. Must be the transaction in Switzerland's escrow account. You can contact bank in Netherlands to sell this bitcoins and arrange payment us in eur , okay ? Please
    check the contract in file attached and if you have any questions please let me know.

Any clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact me 24x7 anytime via 0084 919 548 818 ( whatsapp/ wechat). Thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation. I wish you good health and success in all your endeavors and specially
    best wish for our future business.

Thank you.
    BR,

Hello. This is Joseph speaking. I have been weeks looking for genuine receiver to receive fund through IP IP. I am direct to the sender Mandate. The bank is Deutche Bank Frankfurt. $ 500 million.

Thank you and regards,
    When i sent genuine sender IPIP term there is no response. This cash fund transfer system is not as simple as you think. It involves huge amount of fund, so, it should involves the highest finance autorithy in your country. Any genuine receiver
    Yesterday one receiver responded, but failed to proceed. The China bank/receiver can not follow sender's procedure. They dont do the payout. They dont issue mt199.

It's been a while since I promote to find a verified receiver who can receive cash fund using IP to IP server. The second agent confirm, again, can not issue MT 199. They failed to follow sender's procedure bellow:
    2. The Receiver will Immediately Instruct his Bank Officer to Send to the Senders Nominated Paymaster (s) Bank Accounts the Remittance Value Confirmation by Irrevocable Bank Responsible Swift MT199, with copies to be emailed immediately
    3. After the Sender's Bank Officer Verifies and Authenticates the Irrevocable Swift MT199 Payment Undertaking, The Sender will Immediately release the last Four/Five, (4/5) digits for the access of funds to the Receiver.

Very straight forward bro. NOTE: no corners in this transaction everything is straight forward. This deal can be executed real quick once we have everything in place

Let us do it right
    All files
    ------

HELLO
    I NEED IPIP RECİEVER , REAL RECİEVER
    WHO DİD BEFORE WİTH PAST PERFORMANCE
    REGARDS
    SERKAN
    serkansen.us -gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stars news@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 17 07:39:58 2021
    Le lundi 4 octobre 2021 à 14:16:48 UTC+3, serkan şen a écrit :
    29 Eylül 2021 Çarşamba tarihinde saat 01:51:47 UTC+3 itibarıyla Joseph Kuntadi şunları yazdı:
    Hi

Its Nima Ansari

IP ID
    IP IP
    FX4
    DTC

Dear Sir,

Transaction process:

However, we know that bank in Netherlands can buy and sell BTC as currency. That is why i contact you because we need to find a bank in the Netherlands to sell 65,000 bitcoins. We know this bank in the Netherlands buy bitcoin and pay us in
    eur. The transaction could be around 700 Millions USD. But could be in 65000 BTC on sale. Must be the transaction in Switzerland's escrow account. You can contact bank in Netherlands to sell this bitcoins and arrange payment us in eur , okay ? Please
    check the contract in file attached and if you have any questions please let me know.

Any clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact me 24x7 anytime via 0084 919 548 818 ( whatsapp/ wechat). Thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation. I wish you good health and success in all your endeavors and specially

Thank you.
    BR,

Thank you and regards,

Let us do it right
    All files
    ------
    HELLO
    REGARDS
    SERKAN
    serkansen.us -gmail.com
    We have serious receivers to receive in AAA and Top50 Banks
    Swift MT-103 Cash wire Transfer, MT-103/202, GPI, IP / IP, DTC and others. Contact us and take advantage of a network of professionals spread over several countries
    @We work only with sender or their own agent
    Documentation
    1º.- Contract (Completed, signed, sealed).
    2nd.- CIS.
    3º.- Official bank card (Issuing Bank)
    4º.- Authorization to Verify (ATV).
    5th.- POF (Screen Copy) (recent> 5 days)
    to order: Procedure + CIS + ATV
    jaouad.stars88@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Fidelity Fx@21:1/5 to jaouad....@gmail.com on Sat Nov 20 03:35:43 2021
    On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 4:39:59 PM UTC+1, jaouad....@gmail.com wrote:
    Le lundi 4 octobre 2021 à 14:16:48 UTC+3, serkan şen a écrit :
    Hi

Its Nima Ansari

IP ID
    IP IP
    FX4
    DTC

Dear Sir,

Transaction process:

However, we know that bank in Netherlands can buy and sell BTC as currency. That is why i contact you because we need to find a bank in the Netherlands to sell 65,000 bitcoins. We know this bank in the Netherlands buy bitcoin and pay us
    in eur. The transaction could be around 700 Millions USD. But could be in 65000 BTC on sale. Must be the transaction in Switzerland's escrow account. You can contact bank in Netherlands to sell this bitcoins and arrange payment us in eur , okay ? Please

Thank you.
    BR,

Thank you and regards,
    When i sent genuine sender IPIP term there is no response. This cash fund transfer system is not as simple as you think. It involves huge amount of fund, so, it should involves the highest finance autorithy in your country. Any genuine
    receiver whatsapp me. Thank you n regards

Let us do it right
    All files
    ------
    HELLO
    REGARDS
    SERKAN
    serkansen.us -gmail.com
    Swift MT-103 Cash wire Transfer, MT-103/202, GPI, IP / IP, DTC and others. Contact us and take advantage of a network of professionals spread over several countries
    Documentation
    2nd.- CIS.
    jaouad....@gmail.com

If you want to send millions or billions of dollars to the United States of America

We have the bank connection to receive huge funds and also pay it to any country of your choice .

Africa
    Asia
    Europe

All over the world we can help you receive money into the United States of America and also send it back to any country of your choice.

We can credit your account in the united states' of America and you pay naira in Nigeria

If you can not receive huge funds do not worry we can help you receive with our connections in the USA and send funds to any part of the world you want it

We also have the best rates .

If you're interested316 chat us up
    +57 316 4354 507

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Fidelity Fx@21:1/5 to Fidelity Fx on Mon Nov 22 06:08:41 2021
    On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 12:35:45 PM UTC+1, Fidelity Fx wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 4:39:59 PM UTC+1, jaouad....@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi

Its Nima Ansari

IP ID
    IP IP
    FX4
    DTC

Dear Sir,

Transaction process:

However, we know that bank in Netherlands can buy and sell BTC as currency. That is why i contact you because we need to find a bank in the Netherlands to sell 65,000 bitcoins. We know this bank in the Netherlands buy bitcoin and pay us
    in eur. The transaction could be around 700 Millions USD. But could be in 65000 BTC on sale. Must be the transaction in Switzerland's escrow account. You can contact bank in Netherlands to sell this bitcoins and arrange payment us in eur , okay ? Please

Any clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact me 24x7 anytime via 0084 919 548 818 ( whatsapp/ wechat). Thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation. I wish you good health and success in all your endeavors and
    specially best wish for our future business.

Thank you.
    BR,

Thank you and regards,
    When i sent genuine sender IPIP term there is no response. This cash fund transfer system is not as simple as you think. It involves huge amount of fund, so, it should involves the highest finance autorithy in your country. Any genuine

Let us do it right
    All files
    ------
    HELLO
    REGARDS
    SERKAN
    serkansen.us -gmail.com
    Documentation
    2nd.- CIS.
    jaouad....@gmail.com
    If you want to send millions or billions of dollars to the United States of America

We have the bank connection to receive huge funds and also pay it to any country of your choice .

Africa
    Asia
    Europe

All over the world we can help you receive money into the United States of America and also send it back to any country of your choice.

We can credit your account in the united states' of America and you pay naira in Nigeria

If you can not receive huge funds do not worry we can help you receive with our connections in the USA and send funds to any part of the world you want it

+57 316 4354 507

✅Union pay receiver available

✅For wire transfer👇
    USA 🇺🇸
    Uk 🇬🇧
    Switzerland 🇨🇭
    Dubai 🇦🇪
    Germany 🇩🇪
    Canada 🇨🇦

✅Dubai account available for flashing of funds.
    ✅FREEDOMPAY.CA RECEIVER AVAILABLE.
    ✅PAYPAL RECEIVER AVAILABLE
    ✅SKRILL RECEIVER AVAILABLE
    ✅NETTELLER RECEIVER AVAILABLE
    ✅PERFECT MONEY RECEIVER AVAILABLE
    ✅DUBAI ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE .
    ✅ COLUMBIA ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE.

GENUINE SENDERS PLEASE CONTACT ME
    📞+57 3164354507

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stars news@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 26 11:53:23 2021
    Le lundi 22 novembre 2021 à 16:08:42 UTC+2, fideli...@gmail.com a écrit :
    Hi

Its Nima Ansari

IP ID
    IP IP
    FX4
    DTC

Dear Sir,

Transaction process:

However, we know that bank in Netherlands can buy and sell BTC as currency. That is why i contact you because we need to find a bank in the Netherlands to sell 65,000 bitcoins. We know this bank in the Netherlands buy bitcoin and pay
    us in eur. The transaction could be around 700 Millions USD. But could be in 65000 BTC on sale. Must be the transaction in Switzerland's escrow account. You can contact bank in Netherlands to sell this bitcoins and arrange payment us in eur , okay ?
    Please check the contract in file attached and if you have any questions please let me know.

Any clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact me 24x7 anytime via 0084 919 548 818 ( whatsapp/ wechat). Thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation. I wish you good health and success in all your endeavors and

Thank you.
    BR,

Thank you and regards,

Let us do it right
    All files
    ------
    HELLO
    REGARDS
    SERKAN
    serkansen.us -gmail.com
    Swift MT-103 Cash wire Transfer, MT-103/202, GPI, IP / IP, DTC and others.
    Contact us and take advantage of a network of professionals spread over several countries
    Documentation
    2nd.- CIS.
    jaouad....@gmail.com

Africa
    Asia
    Europe

+57 316 4354 507

✅For wire transfer👇
    USA 🇺🇸
    Uk 🇬🇧
    Switzerland 🇨🇭
    Dubai 🇦🇪
    Germany 🇩🇪
    Canada 🇨🇦

📞+57 3164354507
    UK 🇬🇧 Officially Registered Company.
    Company Registration Number: 12088440
    Incorporated on 5 July 2019
    The one-stop solution for crypto asset management
    by company UK 🇬🇧 specialized on Crypto Currency Trading.
    Our team consists of talented enthusiasts, exchange traders who united and founded a single company in order to build a valuable investment portfolio for the sake of profitable trading at digital currency exchanges. Thanks to many years of professional
    experience in this field (10 years and more), as well as partnership with reliable companies from all over the world, we managed to achieve great results in trading such popular currencies as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, and many others.
    -UP TO 120% After 1 Day
    -UP TO 210% After 5 Day
    -UP TO 800 % After 30 Day
    -UP TO 2300 % After 90 Day
    -UP TO 4600 % After 180 Day
    -UP TO 10000 % After 360 Day
    -UP TO 15500 % After 540 Day
    -UP TO 24000 % After 720 Day
    https://coinex-tp.com/?ref=CTP240971

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stars news@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 6 15:17:10 2022
    Le vendredi 26 novembre 2021 à 21:53:25 UTC+2, stars news a écrit :
    Le lundi 22 novembre 2021 à 16:08:42 UTC+2, fideli...@gmail.com a écrit :
    Hi

Its Nima Ansari

IP ID
    IP IP
    FX4
    DTC

Dear Sir,

Transaction process:

However, we know that bank in Netherlands can buy and sell BTC as currency. That is why i contact you because we need to find a bank in the Netherlands to sell 65,000 bitcoins. We know this bank in the Netherlands buy bitcoin and
    pay us in eur. The transaction could be around 700 Millions USD. But could be in 65000 BTC on sale. Must be the transaction in Switzerland's escrow account. You can contact bank in Netherlands to sell this bitcoins and arrange payment us in eur , okay ?
    Please check the contract in file attached and if you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you.
    BR,

Thank you and regards,

Let us do it right
    All files
    ------
    HELLO
    REGARDS
    SERKAN
    serkansen.us -gmail.com
    Swift MT-103 Cash wire Transfer, MT-103/202, GPI, IP / IP, DTC and others.
    Contact us and take advantage of a network of professionals spread over several countries
    Documentation
    2nd.- CIS.
    jaouad....@gmail.com

Africa
    Asia
    Europe

+57 316 4354 507

✅For wire transfer👇
    USA 🇺🇸
    Uk 🇬🇧
    Switzerland 🇨🇭
    Dubai 🇦🇪
    Germany 🇩🇪
    Canada 🇨🇦

📞+57 3164354507
    UK 🇬🇧 Officially Registered Company.
    Company Registration Number: 12088440
    Incorporated on 5 July 2019
    The one-stop solution for crypto asset management
    by company UK 🇬🇧 specialized on Crypto Currency Trading.
    Our team consists of talented enthusiasts, exchange traders who united and founded a single company in order to build a valuable investment portfolio for the sake of profitable trading at digital currency exchanges. Thanks to many years of professional
    experience in this field (10 years and more), as well as partnership with reliable companies from all over the world, we managed to achieve great results in trading such popular currencies as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, and many others.
    -UP TO 120% After 1 Day
    -UP TO 210% After 5 Day
    -UP TO 800 % After 30 Day
    -UP TO 2300 % After 90 Day
    -UP TO 4600 % After 180 Day
    -UP TO 10000 % After 360 Day
    -UP TO 15500 % After 540 Day
    -UP TO 24000 % After 720 Day
    https://coinex-tp.com/?ref=CTP240971
    Standby, Usance & Documentary Letters of Credit ( BG/LC )

Letters of Credit are issued on behalf of your company by third-party guarantors, to ensure that you can settle your payments abroad.

These are issued for our clients by liquidity providers, who provide the guarantees for the LCs. Requesting an LC does require a retainer agreement and request form.

Whatsapp 0034651884888
    jaouad.stars88@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Damilola Ayodele@21:1/5 to gka...@gmail.com on Tue Jan 11 06:13:28 2022
    On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 1:31:02 PM UTC+1, gka...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 12:41:41 PM UTC+3, nima...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi

Its Nima Ansari

IP ID
    IP IP
    FX4
    DTC

IF YOU HAVE SENDER OR REAL SENDER CONTRACT PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL WE ARE READY PLEASE SEND US YOUR CONTRACT WE WILL CHECK IT AND GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WE JUST NEED REAL SENDER WITH REAL CONTRACT BECAUSE WE ARE REAL RECEIVER AND WE CAN DO AND WE ARE CAPABLE FOR BIG AM0UNT

Your whatsapp is not reachable. Real sender available for serious business, very large amounts. Reach me on dammyrich8319@protonmail.com ASAP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hac Ker@21:1/5 to damm...@gmail.com on Tue Jan 11 10:20:21 2022
    On Tuesday, 11 January 2022 at 15:13:29 UTC+1, damm...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 1:31:02 PM UTC+1, gka...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 12:41:41 PM UTC+3, nima...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi

Its Nima Ansari

IP ID
    IP IP
    FX4
    DTC

Your whatsapp is not reachable. Real sender available for serious business, very large amounts. Reach me on dammyr...@protonmail.com ASAP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bum Bum@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 26 01:02:40 2022
    We will help you cash out and launder your money.We have a company for accepting payments
    in Korea, China, Turkey, Hong Kong, Uzbekistan, UAE.
    We are a reliable company and we have commercial bank accounts.
    We are looking for a cash transfer MT103.

for more information, write to Telegram and WhatsApp.

+7713660990 Kazakhstan
    WhatsApp Telegram.

+998901788882 Uzbekistan
    WhatsApp Telegram.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JINHAI Lee@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 20 16:33:54 2022
    Need trusted receivers for MT103 swift and wire transactions.
    new technology, i can't disclose how to carry out
    until I speak to the receiver directly.

NB: We have condition for this job, Interested receiver's only,
    should contact me.
    +18608792849

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jeffery prosystemfinance@21:1/5 to ncaconstr...@gmail.com on Thu Aug 4 22:27:04 2022
    On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 12:47:58 PM UTC-7, ncaconstr...@gmail.com wrote:
    FOLLOWING BANK ACCOUNTS WE CAN PROVIDE ANY BANK ACCOUNT IN US, AVAILABLE FOR WIRE TRANSFER USA
    - BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATES ACCOUNTS
    - Wells Fargo BAN ACCOUNTS
    - UBS BANK
    - BANK OF AMERICA/ US TRUS ACCOUNT
    -CITIBANK NA, (SWITZERLAND)
    - BARCLAYS SWISS BANK.
    - HSBC TRINKHAUS & BURKHARDT AG. ( GERMANY)
    - JP MORGAN (SINGAPORE)
    - DEUTSCHE BANK UK AVAILABLE
    - CONTAT FOR ANN BANK ACCOUNT
    - HSBC HONGKONG
    - IN USA , ASIA AND EUROP

SWIFT MT103/202
    DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER .
    -MT103 ONE WAY , KYC AND NONE KYC
    BNP PARIBAS (SINGAPORE.)

WE ALSO LOOKING FOR RECEIVERS OF OFFLINE POS MANUAL PUNCHING WE CAN LOAD ANY AMOUNT.

HAVE ONLINE POS MANUAL PUNCHING LOOKING FOR LOADERS AS WELL CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY

WE ALS HAVE RECEIVERS FOR
    FX-4
    IPIP
    IPID
    DTC

EMAIL. donju...@gmail.com
    ncaconstr...@gmail.com
    whatapp+16148227055

OCBC Bank Singapore
    Barclays Bank London UK
    HSBC Hong Kong
    Emirate NDB Dubai
    Chase Bank USA
    Barclays Bank Zurich, Swizerland
    KASIKORN Bank Thailand
    ABN AMRO Rotherdam
    China Construction Bank Hong Kong
    Citi Bank USA
    Standard Chartered Bank London UK
    Deutsche Bank Berlin Germany
    HSBC Berlin Germany
    ICIC, Dubia
    ICIC, Bahrain
    Barclays Bank, Singapore
    Deutsch Bank Zurich, Swizerland
    Citi Bank London UK
    TD Bank Canada
    Llyod Bank UK
    HSBC Berlin Germany
    Standard Chartered Bank Dubai

AVAILABLE FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES

i am an experienced Sender / verified flasher

MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
    PAYPAL TRANSFER
    CASHAPP TRANSFER
    ZELLE TRANSFER
    TRANSFER WISE
    WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
    BITCOIN FLASHING
    BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
    IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
    MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
    IPIP/DTC
    SLBC PROVIDER
    CREDIT CARD TOP UP
    DUMPS/ PINS
    SEPA TRANSFER
    WIRE TRANSFER
    BITCOIN TOP UP

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP FOR A SERIOUS DEAL.

+447584289681

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jaouad zarrabi@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 9 11:47:31 2022
    El viernes, 5 de agosto de 2022 a las 7:27:05 UTC+2, jeffery prosystemfinance escribió:
    On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 12:47:58 PM UTC-7, ncaconstr...@gmail.com wrote:
    FOLLOWING BANK ACCOUNTS WE CAN PROVIDE ANY BANK ACCOUNT IN US, AVAILABLE FOR WIRE TRANSFER USA
    - BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATES ACCOUNTS
    - Wells Fargo BAN ACCOUNTS
    - UBS BANK
    - BANK OF AMERICA/ US TRUS ACCOUNT
    -CITIBANK NA, (SWITZERLAND)
    - BARCLAYS SWISS BANK.
    - HSBC TRINKHAUS & BURKHARDT AG. ( GERMANY)
    - JP MORGAN (SINGAPORE)
    - DEUTSCHE BANK UK AVAILABLE
    - CONTAT FOR ANN BANK ACCOUNT
    - HSBC HONGKONG
    - IN USA , ASIA AND EUROP

SWIFT MT103/202
    DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER .
    -MT103 ONE WAY , KYC AND NONE KYC
    BNP PARIBAS (SINGAPORE.)

WE ALSO LOOKING FOR RECEIVERS OF OFFLINE POS MANUAL PUNCHING WE CAN LOAD ANY AMOUNT.

HAVE ONLINE POS MANUAL PUNCHING LOOKING FOR LOADERS AS WELL CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY

WE ALS HAVE RECEIVERS FOR
    FX-4
    IPIP
    IPID
    DTC

EMAIL. donju...@gmail.com
    ncaconstr...@gmail.com
    whatapp+16148227055

OCBC Bank Singapore
    Barclays Bank London UK
    HSBC Hong Kong
    Emirate NDB Dubai
    Chase Bank USA
    Barclays Bank Zurich, Swizerland
    KASIKORN Bank Thailand
    ABN AMRO Rotherdam
    China Construction Bank Hong Kong
    Citi Bank USA
    Standard Chartered Bank London UK
    Deutsche Bank Berlin Germany
    HSBC Berlin Germany
    ICIC, Dubia
    ICIC, Bahrain
    Barclays Bank, Singapore
    Deutsch Bank Zurich, Swizerland
    Citi Bank London UK
    TD Bank Canada
    Llyod Bank UK
    HSBC Berlin Germany
    Standard Chartered Bank Dubai
    AVAILABLE FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES

i am an experienced Sender / verified flasher

MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
    PAYPAL TRANSFER
    CASHAPP TRANSFER
    ZELLE TRANSFER
    TRANSFER WISE
    WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
    BITCOIN FLASHING
    IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
    MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
    IPIP/DTC
    SLBC PROVIDER
    CREDIT CARD TOP UP
    DUMPS/ PINS
    SEPA TRANSFER
    WIRE TRANSFER
    BITCOIN TOP UP

DM ME ON WHATSAPP FOR A SERIOUS DEAL.

+447584289681
    Hello, If you are entrepreneurs and are looking for investors to finance your projects or If you are an investor and are looking to monetize your funds in profitable projects with serious companies and people, we offer this service to cover almost the
    entire planet:
    Europe
    Asia and Oceania
    North America
    South America
    Africa
    middle East
    You need to register on our platform and start working. https://www.angelesinversionistas.es/network?ref=COS4146UX0EN

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Prasad Kumbhojkar@21:1/5 to dasim...@gmail.com on Sat Mar 4 18:15:22 2023
    On Monday, 21 January 2019 at 22:15:33 UTC+5:30, dasim...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hello everyone
    i have two serious receivers who have all the authorizations of their central bank for the ipip and the dtc. the ratio is 50/50. if you do not have a sender do not answer this message. I do not give information on my receivers without knowing who the
    sender is. so read this message before contacting me.
    Watsap : +22578146284
    We have sender

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JAAK-KRIST JAN@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 16:35:02 2023
    On ThursdaMT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
    PAYPAL TRANSFER
    CASHAPP TRANSFER
    ZELLE TRANSFER
    LOAN DEAL
    TRANSFER WISE
    WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
    BITCOIN FLASHING
    IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
    MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
    IPIP/DTC
    SLBC PROVIDER
    CREDIT CARD TOP UP
    DUMPS/ PINS
    SEPA TRANSFER
    WIRE TRANSFER
    BITCOIN TOP UP
    GLOBALPAY INC US
    SKRILL USA
    UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
    +37256042146

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05