• Challenge

From Smartman@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 4 02:25:12 2021
    Open worldwide''challenge'' for all ready to solve SG Corridors....free download from Google Play Store ...https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brainbuzz
    and create possibility to play in world's final tournament for big award. Simple roles 3 levels , 5 colors combinations of Rubik's Cube,Sudoku,Dominoes,Chess... player have to be smart and persistent in intent than be winner.
    You are not movie's, music's or sport's star, you're not working as the manager of famous company, but you are smart and persistent, you want to find your own little part of universe and special moment of your life.
    Fund for final tournament is € 1 M and will be share for the best players .Dead line for sent your score is one year after download.In case than not be enough positive score date of dead line will be expand.Look so easy but it's so requested.
    I want better and smart world so feel free to use your imagination and dream in colors of Olympic circles!
    Solve SG Corridors in 3 levels,make screenshot of your success and keep in your mobile phone as the proof.Sent me message with your details and screenshot pictures as follow;
    This is my score and can't be use for competition than for show all of you than can be solved.I am creator and developer so my role is fair condition for all no matter who you are and from where you are.Good luck!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)