• I am looking for a sender. long-term cooperation. No prepayment / no co

From Ubess Group@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 28 03:32:36 2022
    I am looking for a sender
    No prepayment / no commission.
    1. I am looking for a reliable partner
    2. I am looking for a partner for long-term cooperation
    3. I provide services for optimizing financial flows, transit, etc. / non-criminal and non-stolen money
    4. I don't want to review and discuss the hundreds of millions and billions of dollars that you would like to send in one transaction or something like that. All processes will be carried out transparently and focused on the right solution, not speed.
    5. All transactions will be accompanied by all the necessary documents and contracts based on the projects that I / you have.
    6. No prepayment / no commission. I will not pay for something with which I will have problems in the future. It's not for me, it's looking for frivolous people who immediately want to become millionaires
    I'm not looking for adventure
    No prepayment / no commission
    All details can be discussed in WhatsApp +447308451160

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ubess Group@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 2 00:51:27 2022
    I am looking for a sender

No prepayment / no commission.
    1. I am looking for a reliable partner
    2. I am looking for a partner for long-term cooperation
    3. I provide services for optimizing financial flows, transit, etc. / non-criminal and non-stolen money
    4. I don't want to review and discuss the hundreds of millions and billions of dollars that you would like to send in one transaction or something like that. All processes will be carried out transparently and focused on the right solution, not speed.
    5. All transactions will be accompanied by all the necessary documents and contracts based on the projects that I / you have.
    6. No prepayment / no commission. I will not pay for something with which I will have problems in the future. It's not for me, it's looking for frivolous people who immediately want to become millionaires
    I'm not looking for adventure
    No prepayment / no commission
    All details can be discussed in WhatsApp +447308451160

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)