• I need receiver MT103/202 MD STP MODE

From =?UTF-8?B?dGjhu4tuaCB0cuG7i25o?=@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 28 09:02:03 2022
    Need a receiver to follow this process
    1.1. Receiving bank needs to have access to the GLOBAL MONDIAL SWIFT.com
    1.2. Receiver Bank Officer needs to access Global International Swift.com Server in STP MODE
    using Bank officer PIN
    1.3. Receiver Bank Officer shall enter Transaction Reference Number to track transaction on Global
    Swift.com Server (not inside the bank, but outside the bank). TRN may be one off in principle
    therefore once he finds TRN he shall NOT leave the download process as he may NOT find TRN for
    the second time. Normally TRN is visible many times but our advice is to not risk loosing it.
    1.4. Receiver Bank Officer needs to do immediately:
    Put folder on archive standby (Block TRN) AND open folder with ACK KEY CODE ONLY once he does all of these two conditions jointly he will see the funds and not lose them!
    Sometimes folder needs to be taken down just on common account SWIFT section to see
    cash file inside the folder. It all varies dependently on advising bank system applications.
    1.5. After sharing the requested confirmation of the downloaded funds the release code will be
    delivered. Receiver bank officer has to provide it in order to credit funds onto the beneficiary
    customer account
    1.6. We advise to not STOP THE PROCEDURE UNTIL FUNDS ARE DELIVERED INTO
    COMMON ACCOUNT OR AT LEAST TRN IS NOT PUT ON ARCHIVE STANDBY MODE.

please read the process file carefully before pm I thank
    Please email me

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mu arabnejad@21:1/5 to thin...@gmail.com on Sun May 1 04:57:21 2022
    On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 8:32:05 PM UTC+4:30, thin...@gmail.com wrote:
    1.2. Receiver Bank Officer needs to access Global International Swift.com Server in STP MODE
    using Bank officer PIN
    1.3. Receiver Bank Officer shall enter Transaction Reference Number to track transaction on Global
    Swift.com Server (not inside the bank, but outside the bank). TRN may be one off in principle
    therefore once he finds TRN he shall NOT leave the download process as he may NOT find TRN for
    the second time. Normally TRN is visible many times but our advice is to not risk loosing it.
    Put folder on archive standby (Block TRN) AND open folder with ACK KEY CODE ONLY once he does all of these two conditions jointly he will see the funds and
    not lose them!
    Sometimes folder needs to be taken down just on common account SWIFT section to see
    cash file inside the folder. It all varies dependently on advising bank system applications.
    1.5. After sharing the requested confirmation of the downloaded funds the release code will be
    delivered. Receiver bank officer has to provide it in order to credit funds onto the beneficiary
    customer account
    1.6. We advise to not STOP THE PROCEDURE UNTIL FUNDS ARE DELIVERED INTO COMMON ACCOUNT OR AT LEAST TRN IS NOT PUT ON ARCHIVE STANDBY MODE.

Please email me

hi there... as i cant contact you by email(your email address dostorted) pls contact me on whatsapp ASAP
    whatsapp:+447438410877
    tnx

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From D. A.@21:1/5 to muazo...@gmail.com on Sun May 1 07:27:09 2022
    On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 2:57:22 PM UTC+3, muazo...@gmail.com wrote:
    1.1. Receiving bank needs to have access to the GLOBAL MONDIAL SWIFT.com 1.2. Receiver Bank Officer needs to access Global International Swift.com Server in STP MODE
    using Bank officer PIN
    Put folder on archive standby (Block TRN) AND open folder with ACK KEY CODE ONLY once he does all of these two conditions jointly he will see the funds and
    not lose them!
    customer account
    1.6. We advise to not STOP THE PROCEDURE UNTIL FUNDS ARE DELIVERED INTO COMMON ACCOUNT OR AT LEAST TRN IS NOT PUT ON ARCHIVE STANDBY MODE.

Please email me
    hi there... as i cant contact you by email(your email address dostorted) pls contact me on whatsapp ASAP
    tnx

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stars news@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 2 16:24:45 2022
    Le dimanche 1 mai 2022 à 16:27:10 UTC+2, D. A. a écrit :
    1.1. Receiving bank needs to have access to the GLOBAL MONDIAL SWIFT.com 1.2. Receiver Bank Officer needs to access Global International Swift.com Server in STP MODE
    using Bank officer PIN
    Put folder on archive standby (Block TRN) AND open folder with ACK KEY CODE
    ONLY once he does all of these two conditions jointly he will see the funds and
    not lose them!
    customer account

Please email me
    tnx
    Hello ,
    We are international business office offer quality and mixed services such as opening a bank account in 300 countries and also opening an online company in some countries and there are offers of diamonds and gold with other modern products and we do
    not forget also the issue of SBLC and its monetization, and can doing add your company with 100 USD / Year in our plataform , so for more information in our website:
    https://www.ufness.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TU CAMINO@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 6 04:29:22 2022
    El viernes, 3 de junio de 2022 a las 1:24:46 UTC+2, jaouad....@gmail.com escribió:
    Le dimanche 1 mai 2022 à 16:27:10 UTC+2, D. A. a écrit :
    using Bank officer PIN
    not lose them!
    customer account

Please email me
    tnx
    Hello ,
    We are international business office offer quality and mixed services such as opening a bank account in 300 countries and also opening an online company in some countries and there are offers of diamonds and gold with other modern products and we do
    not forget also the issue of SBLC and its monetization, and can doing add your company with 100 USD / Year in our plataform , so for more information in our website:
    I have sender protocol
    mt 103 /202 TRN UETR

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From saint.trust@gmail.com@21:1/5 to thin...@gmail.com on Mon Sep 19 01:40:02 2022
    On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 9:32:05 PM UTC+5:30, thin...@gmail.com wrote:
    using Bank officer PIN
    not lose them!
    customer account

Please email me

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From saint.trust@gmail.com@21:1/5 to TU CAMINO on Mon Sep 19 01:41:17 2022
    I can receive it
    saint DOT trust AT Gmail

On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 4:59:23 PM UTC+5:30, TU CAMINO wrote:
    El viernes, 3 de junio de 2022 a las 1:24:46 UTC+2, jaouad....@gmail.com escribió:
    On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 8:32:05 PM UTC+4:30,
    thin...@gmail.com

wrote:
    using Bank officer PIN
    not lose them!
    customer account

Please email me
    tnx
    Hello ,
    I have sender protocol
    mt 103 /202 TRN UETR

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jaouad zarrabi@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 26 16:06:34 2022
    El lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2022 a las 10:41:18 UTC+2, saint...@gmail.com escribió:
    I can receive it
    saint DOT trust AT Gmail
    thin...@gmail.com

wrote:
    using Bank officer PIN
    not lose them!
    customer account

Please email me
    tnx
    Hello ,
    We are international business office offer quality and mixed services such as opening a bank account in 300 countries and also opening an online company in some countries and there are offers of diamonds and gold with other modern products and we
    do not forget also the issue of SBLC and its monetization, and can doing add your company with 100 USD / Year in our plataform , so for more information in our website:
    I have sender protocol
    mt 103 /202 TRN UETR
    https://app.affi1iate.com/#megastar88
    Earn on average €1000 per sale!
    Earn up to 30%commission!
    Go to Banners & Links and target URL to get your propres links

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Nelison Christian@21:1/5 to jaouad zarrabi on Thu Jun 1 09:58:13 2023
    On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 4:06:36 PM UTC-7, jaouad zarrabi wrote:
    El lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2022 a las 10:41:18 UTC+2, saint...@gmail.com escribió:
    I can receive it
    saint DOT trust AT Gmail
    thin...@gmail.com

wrote:
    using Bank officer PIN
    not lose them!
    customer account

Please email me
    tnx
    Hello ,
    We are international business office offer quality and mixed services such as opening a bank account in 300 countries and also opening an online company in some countries and there are offers of diamonds and gold with other modern products and we
    do not forget also the issue of SBLC and its monetization, and can doing add your company with 100 USD / Year in our plataform , so for more information in our website:
    I have sender protocol
    mt 103 /202 TRN UETR
    https://app.affi1iate.com/#megastar88
    Earn on average €1000 per sale!
    Earn up to 30%commission!
    Go to Banners & Links and target URL to get your propres links
    I am the direct sender MT103 cash wire transfer .send me a mail ,neilsondane63@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05