• Unique Real Estate Firm Seeks $25,000.00 in Start-Up Capital

From seeking1investor@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 12 12:27:19 2017
    (This opportunity is better geared toward a private individual who is just looking to get a better return on some of the passive money they have saved, as opposed to an institutional investor.)

-----

I'm a thirty year veteran of the real estate industry, with a special niche market, and just need a private investor to help me get things off the ground.

I'm seeking a flat $25,000 in funding, which will be repaid as a lump sum, one and a half years from now, at an interest rate yet to be agreed, with a bonus to the investor of five percent of all gross revenue received during the first year and a half of
    business operations, after the inception of the loan. The anticipated revenue during this time period is between $100,000 and $250,000.

The risk is minimal, compared to the offered reward. There will also be future opportunities offered to the person who has the foresight to make this investment.

The business involves three to five distinct profit centers, will operate out of the Greater Seattle Area...and its major aspect is of a national scope. I hope to hear from you soon.

-----

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)