• Saint Elizabeth 1-14-03

From reevve@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 16 12:57:27 2016
    St. Elizabeth says,
    " I will close My Words, because I have spoken differently than some will understand perhaps, but it is important that human beings think before they speak, and also be aware of the surroundings or those who are present, because oftentimes much harm can
    be done in improper, suggestive purposes, goals, and many other things pertaining to life."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
    ON JANUARY 14,2003 AT 12:35 P.M.

SAINT ELIZABETH

" I am Saint Elizabeth.

As I speak Words today, I speak Them with great love, concern, and hope for all children throughout the world. So many issues that are not necessary or good for the young to know, are being spread liberally with a so-called adult inspiration to
    teach the young early about all the facets of human life.

This, of course, is saddening to All of Us Saints, because each human being born should be allowed to go through stages of not just learning, but understanding the reason for all things, the purpose for all things, the value for all things, and what
    each thing will help them or harm them in their way of life.

It is sad for Us Here in the Heavens to see so much indifference to how children should be spoken to, whether it be in casual talk, in descriptive talk, or in an instructive manner, degree, way, purpose. Even some so-called adults find the
    conversations difficult to understand. They cannot apply it to how they live, because they were not taught it in that degree, manner, purpose or way.

As I speak these Words, I know how some will read Them, but what I am talking about and trying to explain for the betterment of mentalities of all ages of life, I mentioned the young first, because so much is spoken in front of them, and it is not
    proper for them to know or to be able to handle the conversations that could be, in some way, suggestive of immorality, impurity, or other such ways of life.

I could speak endlessly on this subject, because this subject is rarely spoken about by those who are close to the younger generations in life. So much is taken for granted, and so much is perceived as being logical, supposedly giving strength,
    knowledge, and more reasonable facts of life.

I will close My Words, because I have spoken differently than some will understand perhaps, but it is important that human beings think before they speak, and also be aware of the surroundings or those who are present, because oftentimes much harm
    can be done in improper, suggestive purposes, goals, and many other things pertaining to life.

I close My Words with deep love for human life, but also the necessity that whatever language is the prominent one, and is the one being spoken, it should be recognized for its importance and, also, for what it can leave someone else with, a wrong
    understanding, causing them to see things too casual, too misrepresented, and basically harmful to the Soul at another time when the individual is faced with conditions or situations wherein they will have to make a decision to appease or please one or
    more other individuals.

I beseech you, when you read these Words, look at the Importance of Them, and understand that the gift of speech has so many facets to it, so much direction in it that the communication alone has an in-depth mark on one or more individuals who hear
    the exact words in the same format, way, and will understand them entirely different."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
    Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
    www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
    All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
    and continuously as witnessed by all those
    present at the time.
    Copyright 1996 FMK
    This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)