• Chauvin gets 22.5 years 270 months

From DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Mon Aug 2 11:56:39 2021
    On Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 9:46:58 PM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
    On Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 7:42:12 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
    On Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 5:32:48 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
    On Friday, June 25, 2021 at 1:03:00 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
    Off to prison for Chauvin. He deserves ALL of what is coming to him.....
    He'll be an old man when comes out, if he survives!
    Also, gives examples to other cops, not to take your job to serious! Just play the game by the rules!
    He will be ultimately paroled via a State Parole board. Outside of law. He probably is not all that bad of a person. He appeared to try to say something to Floyd's family at his sentencing. But didn't much out. He was working the wrong job. He lost
    is humanity. He probably has the movie running through his head... Who knows. He might off himself. ( then people would feel sorry for him).

It is a crazy world Screamer.

What ever, he killed!
    You hit and kill some one with your car, it's a murder, third or second degree.

You are totally correct Screamer. I was just commenting on how it appeared that Chauvin attempted to say something Floyd's family.. I didn't see the encounter as the camera was just on Chauvin. What could he say? "I 'm sorry" would be pretty
    weak in the face of the event. I feel he got what he had coming... He murdered Floyd under the color of law. 22.5 years in a State Prison will be very hard time. Perhaps for his security they will place him in a Federal Prison.. Federal
    Prison time is easy time.. State Prison time is a living hell.. He will likely be in a Special Housing Unit for years.. That generally means the Special Housing Unit. Cell with Bars and 1 hour a day for exercise. Cops in jail have to be protected.
    That means solitary or locked up with some other cop. His legal team might even try to get him retried after all the notoriety has softened....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Scream@21:1/5 to DirtBag on Tue Aug 3 04:16:47 2021
    On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 11:56:42 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
    Also, gives examples to other cops, not to take your job to serious! Just play the game by the rules!
    He will be ultimately paroled via a State Parole board. Outside of law. He probably is not all that bad of a person. He appeared to try to say something to Floyd's family at his sentencing. But didn't much out. He was working the wrong job. He lost
    is humanity. He probably has the movie running through his head... Who knows. He might off himself. ( then people would feel sorry for him).

What ever, he killed!
    You are totally correct Screamer. I was just commenting on how it appeared that Chauvin attempted to say something Floyd's family.. I didn't see the encounter as the camera was just on Chauvin. What could he say? "I 'm sorry" would be pretty weak in
    the face of the event. I feel he got what he had coming... He murdered Floyd under the color of law. 22.5 years in a State Prison will be very hard time. Perhaps for his security they will place him in a Federal Prison.
    Federal Prison time is easy time.. State Prison time is a living hell..

How do you know?
    Been there?

He will likely be in a Special Housing Unit for years.. That generally means the Special Housing Unit. Cell with Bars and 1 hour a day for exercise. Cops in jail have to be protected. That means solitary or locked up with some other cop. His legal team
    might even try to get him retried after all the notoriety has softened....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Tue Aug 3 09:19:54 2021
    On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 4:16:50 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
    He will be ultimately paroled via a State Parole board. Outside of law. He probably is not all that bad of a person. He appeared to try to say something to Floyd's family at his sentencing. But didn't much out. He was working the wrong job. He
    lost is humanity. He probably has the movie running through his head... Who knows. He might off himself. ( then people would feel sorry for him).

What ever, he killed!
    You are totally correct Screamer. I was just commenting on how it appeared that Chauvin attempted to say something Floyd's family.. I didn't see the encounter as the camera was just on Chauvin. What could he say? "I 'm sorry" would be pretty weak in
    the face of the event. I feel he got what he had coming... He murdered Floyd under the color of law. 22.5 years in a State Prison will be very hard time. Perhaps for his security they will place him in a Federal Prison.
    How do you know?
    Been there?
    He will likely be in a Special Housing Unit for years.. That generally means the Special Housing Unit. Cell with Bars and 1 hour a day for exercise. Cops in jail have to be protected. That means solitary or locked up with some other cop. His legal team

I have a criminal attorney who specializes in sentencing. We discussed Chauvin's case. He believes 'in time' Chauvin can go back to the court and be re-sentenced. Happens all the time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to DirtBag on Tue Aug 3 09:23:19 2021
    On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 9:19:56 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
    Also, gives examples to other cops, not to take your job to serious!
    Just play the game by the rules!
    He will be ultimately paroled via a State Parole board. Outside of law. He probably is not all that bad of a person. He appeared to try to say something to Floyd's family at his sentencing. But didn't much out. He was working the wrong job. He
    lost is humanity. He probably has the movie running through his head... Who knows. He might off himself. ( then people would feel sorry for him).

What ever, he killed!
    You are totally correct Screamer. I was just commenting on how it appeared that Chauvin attempted to say something Floyd's family.. I didn't see the encounter as the camera was just on Chauvin. What could he say? "I 'm sorry" would be pretty weak
    in the face of the event. I feel he got what he had coming... He murdered Floyd under the color of law. 22.5 years in a State Prison will be very hard time. Perhaps for his security they will place him in a Federal Prison.
    Federal Prison time is easy time.. State Prison time is a living hell.. How do you know?
    Been there?
    He will likely be in a Special Housing Unit for years.. That generally means the Special Housing Unit. Cell with Bars and 1 hour a day for exercise. Cops in jail have to be protected. That means solitary or locked up with some other cop. His legal
    team might even try to get him retried after all the notoriety has softened....
    I have a criminal attorney who specializes in sentencing. We discussed Chauvin's case. He believes 'in time' Chauvin can go back to the court and be re-sentenced. Happens all the time.

Should have read.. I have a 'FRIEND' who is a Criminal Attorney... He said re-sentencing happens all the time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Fri Sep 3 10:18:04 2021

What ever, he killed!

How do you know?
    Been there?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05