• Where have all the Trumper's gone....

From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 6 11:08:47 2022
    Seems they enjoyed Licking Trump's ass....
    Now they are quiet as a mouse..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 7 13:03:42 2022
    On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 12:19:16 PM UTC-8, uncle_vito wrote:
    On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 11:08:49 AM UTC-8, -=DirtBag wrote:
    We no longer need Trump. Biden and democrats are destroying themselves without any help. Jan 6 is the only thing they have to run on in the mid terms. Republicans will sweep the house and senate. Merrick Garland is a total pussy. No Trump charges (can'
    t be partisan) and no Jan 6 prosecutions that will stick. How about prosecuting the BLM riots. All Garland does is talk and sucker Dems are taken in by it.

I agree Biden is passed this freshness stamp.. That bothers me some but it was better that Trump. We need a younger leaders to do the bidding for us.... IMO: It is too caustic right now and something is bound to happen..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From uncle_vito@21:1/5 to DirtBag on Fri Jan 7 12:19:13 2022

We no longer need Trump. Biden and democrats are destroying themselves without any help. Jan 6 is the only thing they have to run on in the mid terms. Republicans will sweep the house and senate. Merrick Garland is a total pussy. No Trump
    charges (can't be partisan) and no Jan 6 prosecutions that will stick. How about prosecuting the BLM riots. All Garland does is talk and sucker Dems are taken in by it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From uncle_vito@21:1/5 to DirtBag on Fri Jan 7 17:52:02 2022
    On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 1:03:45 PM UTC-8, -=DirtBag wrote:
    We no longer need Trump. Biden and democrats are destroying themselves without any help. Jan 6 is the only thing they have to run on in the mid terms. Republicans will sweep the house and senate. Merrick Garland is a total pussy. No Trump charges (
    can't be partisan) and no Jan 6 prosecutions that will stick. How about prosecuting the BLM riots. All Garland does is talk and sucker Dems are taken in by it.
    I agree Biden is passed this freshness stamp.. That bothers me some but it was better that Trump. We need a younger leaders to do the bidding for us.... IMO: It is too caustic right now and something is bound to happen..

Good assessment.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DraggonFodder@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 18 13:08:59 2022
    On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 8:52:04 PM UTC-5, uncle_vito wrote:
    We no longer need Trump. Biden and democrats are destroying themselves without any help. Jan 6 is the only thing they have to run on in the mid terms. Republicans will sweep the house and senate. Merrick Garland is a total pussy. No Trump charges (
    can't be partisan) and no Jan 6 prosecutions that will stick. How about prosecuting the BLM riots. All Garland does is talk and sucker Dems are taken in by it.

Good assessment.
    I am still here... Joe doesn't pass the smell test.. even for Dems. The ones he is hurting the most is the low income minorities. They can't afford gas to get to work. And, if they are working, they can't afford food at the grocery store. Eating out
    is a luxury these days. No matter what he is saying about the economy, he has not added one job to the economy. They are only filling vacancies and they have millions of those still open.

DraggonFodder

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to DraggonFodder on Tue Jan 18 13:54:14 2022
    On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 1:09:02 PM UTC-8, DraggonFodder wrote:
    We no longer need Trump. Biden and democrats are destroying themselves without any help. Jan 6 is the only thing they have to run on in the mid terms. Republicans will sweep the house and senate. Merrick Garland is a total pussy. No Trump charges
    (can't be partisan) and no Jan 6 prosecutions that will stick. How about prosecuting the BLM riots. All Garland does is talk and sucker Dems are taken in by it.

Good assessment.
    I am still here... Joe doesn't pass the smell test.. even for Dems. The ones he is hurting the most is the low income minorities. They can't afford gas to get to work. And, if they are working, they can't afford food at the grocery store. Eating out is
    a luxury these days. No matter what he is saying about the economy, he has not added one job to the economy. They are only filling vacancies and they have millions of those still open.

DraggonFodder

Old Joe is nothing special. But he beats a conniving POS Trump..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to DraggonFodder on Tue Jan 18 16:26:21 2022
    Nice seeing your post..
    As far as our bumbling President. I'm disappointed. I feel he is senile. We need younger.
    But I can't a walk with person like Trump. I don't trust him. He reminds of a crook. Besides I think has impending legal action. So that will be entertaining.

We no longer need Trump. Biden and democrats are destroying themselves without any help. Jan 6 is the only thing they have to run on in the mid terms. Republicans will sweep the house and senate. Merrick Garland is a total pussy. No Trump charges
    (can't be partisan) and no Jan 6 prosecutions that will stick. How about prosecuting the BLM riots. All Garland does is talk and sucker Dems are taken in by it.

Good assessment.
    I am still here... Joe doesn't pass the smell test.. even for Dems. The ones he is hurting the most is the low income minorities. They can't afford gas to get to work. And, if they are working, they can't afford food at the grocery store. Eating out is
    a luxury these days. No matter what he is saying about the economy, he has not added one job to the economy. They are only filling vacancies and they have millions of those still open.

DraggonFodder

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From uncle_vito@21:1/5 to DirtBag on Tue Jan 18 16:17:49 2022
    On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 1:54:17 PM UTC-8, -=DirtBag wrote:
    We no longer need Trump. Biden and democrats are destroying themselves without any help. Jan 6 is the only thing they have to run on in the mid terms. Republicans will sweep the house and senate. Merrick Garland is a total pussy. No Trump
    charges (can't be partisan) and no Jan 6 prosecutions that will stick. How about prosecuting the BLM riots. All Garland does is talk and sucker Dems are taken in by it.

Good assessment.
    I am still here... Joe doesn't pass the smell test.. even for Dems. The ones he is hurting the most is the low income minorities. They can't afford gas to get to work. And, if they are working, they can't afford food at the grocery store. Eating out
    is a luxury these days. No matter what he is saying about the economy, he has not added one job to the economy. They are only filling vacancies and they have millions of those still open.

DraggonFodder

When Trump was elected it was him against evil, coniving, Hillary.

Here is everything Biden has failed at. What a moron. https://www.axios.com/biden-agenda-failure-democrats-47947ce1-91b8-45e0-952f-4598fbda1789.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 18 18:41:06 2022
    On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 4:17:51 PM UTC-8, uncle_vito wrote:

Good assessment.
    I am still here... Joe doesn't pass the smell test.. even for Dems. The ones he is hurting the most is the low income minorities. They can't afford gas to get to work. And, if they are working, they can't afford food at the grocery store. Eating
    out is a luxury these days. No matter what he is saying about the economy, he has not added one job to the economy. They are only filling vacancies and they have millions of those still open.

DraggonFodder

Here is everything Biden has failed at. What a moron. https://www.axios.com/biden-agenda-failure-democrats-47947ce1-91b8-45e0-952f-4598fbda1789.html

Go sit on it... Biden won..
    Besides. Trump will be too busy in court to have time time being POTUS.
    HaHa

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to DraggonFodder on Wed Jan 19 07:20:03 2022

Good assessment.

DraggonFodder

Putting blame on Biden? Trump DUMPED this on Biden. Trump could have done more but he denied it pandering to his sheeple but he didn't... Trump was ALL for Trump. He could give a dam about the people.. 'Here have mask'. He caught Covid and
    still denied masking... He tore off his mask with great bravado... as the country was overrun with covid. Fk Trump.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 25 11:25:43 2022

Good assessment.
    I am still here... Joe doesn't pass the smell test.. even for Dems. The ones he is hurting the most is the low income minorities. They can't afford gas to get to work. And, if they are working, they can't afford food at the grocery store. Eating
    out is a luxury these days. No matter what he is saying about the economy, he has not added one job to the economy. They are only filling vacancies and they have millions of those still open.

DraggonFodder

You Sir... Are full of crap... :).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Scream@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 25 17:45:45 2022

Good assessment.

DraggonFodder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL_zPY-4srY
    What a Holocaust?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 25 20:40:20 2022

Good assessment.

DraggonFodder

At 79 he does not impress.
    -Stuttering Joe-
    We are doomed!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to DraggonFodder on Wed Jan 26 08:43:52 2022

Good assessment.

DraggonFodder

Now the crooked Trump crime is being investigated.... Dirty Trump, and his crooked crime family . Trump will get his due in NY City.. Then the Fed for his cheating on the IRS. His kids are going to be indicted and he doomed..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to DraggonFodder on Wed Jan 26 11:39:42 2022

Good assessment.

DraggonFodder

Old Joe is beyond his freshness stamp. But still better than crooked Trump.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to DraggonFodder on Wed Jan 26 12:32:38 2022

Good assessment.

DraggonFodder

Yea.. Seems we are picking the wrong people.. For the wrong reasons.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan Bowler@21:1/5 to DirtBag on Fri Jan 28 20:09:10 2022
    On 2022-01-25 11:40 p.m., -=DirtBag wrote:>
    -Stuttering Joe-
    We are doomed!

No you are not doomed by Joe. A President can only do
    so much without some support in Congress, and the transformation
    of the Republican congress members into the Autocratic Party
    is can't be blamed on Biden. It is actually amazing he got
    a big stimulus package and an infrastructure package through.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to Alan Bowler on Sat Jan 29 08:56:14 2022
    On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 5:09:16 PM UTC-8, Alan Bowler wrote:
    -Stuttering Joe-
    We are doomed!

Joe IS good man.. Far better than crooked Trump.
    But we need a younger person as POTUS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to Alan Bowler on Mon Jan 31 16:43:27 2022
    On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 5:09:16 PM UTC-8, Alan Bowler wrote:
    -Stuttering Joe-
    We are doomed!

Joe is a fine man. But sometimes he seems confused.
    I would prefer a leader be aged 35-65.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to DraggonFodder on Wed Feb 23 11:43:08 2022
    You say the Biden doesn't pass the smell test...
    What do you think about Trump?

Good assessment.

DraggonFodder

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to DirtBag on Wed Feb 23 12:38:38 2022
    On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 11:43:14 AM UTC-8, -=DirtBag wrote:
    You say the Biden doesn't pass the smell test...
    What do you think about Trump?

Good assessment.

DraggonFodder

How do you feel about Trump taking boxes of secret papers?
    Oh I forgot. You are an enabler.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 23 14:09:26 2022

Good assessment.

DraggonFodder

It is comical. Your so full of shit.
    But I suspect you know it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From uncle_vito@21:1/5 to DirtBag on Wed Feb 23 18:26:09 2022
    On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 2:09:34 PM UTC-8, -=DirtBag wrote:

Good assessment.

DraggonFodder

I am busy watching Biden get kicked in the ass by Putin.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 24 13:03:13 2022
    On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 6:26:15 PM UTC-8, uncle_vito wrote:
    On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 2:09:34 PM UTC-8, -=DirtBag wrote:

Good assessment.
    I am still here... Joe doesn't pass the smell test.. even for Dems. The ones he is hurting the most is the low income minorities. They can't afford gas to get to work. And, if they are working, they can't afford food at the grocery store.
    Eating out is a luxury these days. No matter what he is saying about the economy, he has not added one job to the economy. They are only filling vacancies and they have millions of those still open.

DraggonFodder

I am busy watching Biden get kicked in the ass by Putin.

You are just 'wet your pants' that the voters preferred Joe Biden and not lying Trump. Cry me a river.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05