• Bought some GE today

From DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 2 12:11:38 2021
    Just a small taste.. I felt is was a buy and it was... Not sure where it might go though.. It was just too low. Most all my positions are positioned for the end of Covid. I didn't see this Covid lasting this long.. I was positioned nicely a
    month back.. Fortunatily held back some cash so I can cost average down when the TURN comes... All my positions are good companies but my timing was a little early..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Scream@21:1/5 to DirtBag on Tue Aug 3 02:54:15 2021
    On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 12:11:40 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
    Just a small taste.. I felt is was a buy and it was... Not sure where it might go though.. It was just too low. Most all my positions are positioned for the end of Covid. I didn't see this Covid lasting this long.. I was positioned nicely a month back..
    Fortunatily held back some cash so I can cost average down when the TURN comes... All my positions are good companies but my timing was a little early..

$100 now, hope it don't take a dive?
    😒😢🤢

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Tue Aug 3 10:31:56 2021
    On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 2:54:18 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
    On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 12:11:40 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
    Just a small taste.. I felt is was a buy and it was... Not sure where it might go though.. It was just too low. Most all my positions are positioned for the end of Covid. I didn't see this Covid lasting this long.. I was positioned nicely a month
    back.. Fortunatily held back some cash so I can cost average down when the TURN comes... All my positions are good companies but my timing was a little early..
    $100 now, hope it don't take a dive?
    😒😢🤢

It seems this is more gambling than investment right now... What are you trading?.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05