• Rudy Guiliani is drowning in debt and Trump kicked him to the curb

From DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 3 11:12:45 2021
    Oh how the powerful 'former AMERICA"S Mayor' has fallen'... and he can't get up. HaHa... Rudy sold his soul to the devil Trump. Hope he dies in the street of exposure.... This is how Trump treats everyone.. When he has taken all he can he then
    just slams the door on them. The perfect ending would be Rudy killing Trump out of rage... Who knows? He might get off.

https://apple.news/AKP6ua2_lRAq_wf15LZE3qw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Scream@21:1/5 to DirtBag on Sun Oct 3 14:15:11 2021
    On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 11:12:47 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
    Oh how the powerful 'former AMERICA"S Mayor' has fallen'... and he can't get up. HaHa... Rudy sold his soul to the devil Trump. Hope he dies in the street of exposure.... This is how Trump treats everyone.. When he has taken all he can he then just
    slams the door on them. The perfect ending would be Rudy killing Trump out of rage... Who knows? He might get off.

He's got money in offshore banks, I think!
    He's out of power, but hey ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Mon Oct 4 07:06:05 2021
    On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 2:15:14 PM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
    Oh how the powerful 'former AMERICA"S Mayor' has fallen'... and he can't get up. HaHa... Rudy sold his soul to the devil Trump. Hope he dies in the street of exposure.... This is how Trump treats everyone.. When he has taken all he can he then just
    slams the door on them. The perfect ending would be Rudy killing Trump out of rage... Who knows? He might get off.

Somehow I doubt Rudy has all that much money... Perhaps a decent retirement pension perhaps.
    But not even close to being NYC-Rich. He is dyeing his own hair for shits sake...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Mon Oct 4 06:59:55 2021

Somehow I doubt Rudy has stated money off shore... But IDK. But Trumps fucks over everyone in time.. The perfect ending would be for Rudy to murder Trump... :0.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Scream@21:1/5 to DirtBag on Mon Oct 4 19:28:12 2021
    On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 7:06:08 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:

Somehow I doubt Rudy has all that much money... Perhaps a decent retirement pension perhaps.
    But not even close to being NYC-Rich. He is dyeing his own hair for shits sake...

Not so fast!
    Rudy Giuliani has a net worth of $45million.<<
    A lot of hamburgers can be bought on that money, I think!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Tue Oct 5 12:39:45 2021
    On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 7:28:15 PM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
    Oh how the powerful 'former AMERICA"S Mayor' has fallen'... and he can't get up. HaHa... Rudy sold his soul to the devil Trump. Hope he dies in the street of exposure.... This is how Trump treats everyone.. When he has taken all he can he then
    just slams the door on them. The perfect ending would be Rudy killing Trump out of rage... Who knows? He might get off.

Not so fast!

Then he needs to be sued....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Thu Oct 7 15:05:02 2021

Idk what he has. He is an idiot...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Tue Oct 19 13:45:24 2021

Not so fast!

He likely has his pension and some savings.. His reputation is now gone. He is more famous for that dripping hair dye running down his face than as America's Mayor.

Does anyone know what rock Fodder is hiding under? Seems Fodder is missing in action. I guess when you suck the dick of Trump you just die like squirrel under a truck tire.. FODDER COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE! Take your beating like a
    man. :)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Tue Oct 19 13:56:15 2021

Not so fast!

It should come as no surprise that New York City—home of several three-figure figures burgers at Serendipity's $295 Le Burger Extravagant—tops the list with the country's most expensive burger. Now add another 25% for 7 years of inflation

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -=DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Tue Nov 9 12:04:38 2021

Not so fast!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05