• Trump EXPOSED! Loving it!

From DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 6 11:17:57 2021
    Something you may have picked up on over the last five years or so is that Donald Trump really, really, really doesn’t want anyone to see his tax returns.

So terrified is he of anyone getting a peek at these financial documents that not only did he buck with decades of tradition by not voluntarily releasing them while running for president, he panicked and threw the full weight of his lawyers on anyone who
    tried to access them while he was in office, reacting to various demands and subpoenas as though someone was trying to take his child away from him (though, to be fair, it’s not clear he’d actually go to court to win custody of Don Jr. or Eric).

So naturally, now that Joe Biden’s Justice Department has said the Treasury must turn over Trump’s returns to congressional investigators, he’s gone characteristically apeshit.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From kelown@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 8 00:03:28 2021
    Something you may have picked up on over the last five years or so is that Donald Trump really, really, really doesn’t want anyone to see his tax returns.

So terrified is he of anyone getting a peek at these financial documents that not only did he buck with decades of tradition by not voluntarily releasing them while running for president, he panicked and threw the full weight of his lawyers on anyone
    who tried to access them while he was in office, reacting to various demands and subpoenas as though someone was trying to take his child away from him (though, to be fair, it’s not clear he’d actually go to court to win custody of Don Jr. or Eric).

So naturally, now that Joe Biden’s Justice Department has said the Treasury must turn over Trump’s returns to congressional investigators, he’s gone characteristically apeshit.

Fuck being exposed. I won't be satisfied until I see some handcuffs
    around his wrists.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to kelown on Sun Aug 8 14:53:07 2021
    On Saturday, August 7, 2021 at 10:03:33 PM UTC-7, kelown wrote:

So terrified is he of anyone getting a peek at these financial documents that not only did he buck with decades of tradition by not voluntarily releasing them while running for president, he panicked and threw the full weight of his lawyers on anyone
    who tried to access them while he was in office, reacting to various demands and subpoenas as though someone was trying to take his child away from him (though, to be fair, it’s not clear he’d actually go to court to win custody of Don Jr. or Eric).

Fuck being exposed. I won't be satisfied until I see some handcuffs
    around his wrists.

I would prefer a rope around his neck.... Seeing that fat fu-k hanging like a fish on light tackle would be very nice.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05