• Epstein case - Two prison guards have admitted falsifying records

From DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Tue Sep 7 12:02:55 2021
    On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 9:12:17 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
    On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:28:30 AM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
    Seems to me that Epstein was too full of himself too 'off' himself. I continue to subscribe that he was silenced.
    I read that Bill Gates wife divorced him over his philandering ways... Can you visualize Bill Gates and some 'wicked-wanda' type having sex at Epstein's NYC apartment. (a separate residence from the large Mansion we usually hear about. More for the
    VERY 'Special Clients'.

One has to wonder how much this divorce will COST him?
    On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 3:45:46 PM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
    On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 1:40:01 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
    Too convenient. Epstein had hidden video cameras in his house for the purpose of blackmail to control people. He was not the type to kill himself least that was the take from people he knew closely. Too many NAMES wanted him dead so he couldn't
    use what he had on them( videos) to plea out a more favorable sentence.. Even Bill Gates had a friendship with Epstein. I wonder if this has something to do with his divorce??
    On Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 2:20:01 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57209515

The pair fabricated log entries to make it seem like they had conducted required half-hourly checks on Epstein.

But the court heard they were actually snoozing or surfing the web instead of making their rounds.

Epstein, a convicted sex offender, hanged himself in jail while awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges.
    That' how things works higher up, when someone gets rich by blackmailing politicians , offering sex with miners etc... and gets caught on the meat hook.
    Best to do is suicide.
    Prenupt!

Bill apparently was a friend of Epstein. I am not sure if 'GEEKY' Bill even had a prenup. This is going to cost him a bundle.. $$$

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From kelown@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 8 07:42:09 2021
    Bill apparently was a friend of Epstein.

tbf, you can be friends with someone without knowing about their sex life.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Wed Sep 8 07:20:23 2021
    On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 3:45:46 PM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
    On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 1:40:01 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
    Too convenient. Epstein had hidden video cameras in his house for the purpose of blackmail to control people. He was not the type to kill himself least that was the take from people he knew closely. Too many NAMES wanted him dead so he couldn't use
    what he had on them( videos) to plea out a more favorable sentence.. Even Bill Gates had a friendship with Epstein. I wonder if this has something to do with his divorce??
    On Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 2:20:01 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57209515

The pair fabricated log entries to make it seem like they had conducted required half-hourly checks on Epstein.

But the court heard they were actually snoozing or surfing the web instead of making their rounds.

Epstein, a convicted sex offender, hanged himself in jail while awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges.
    That' how things works higher up, when someone gets rich by blackmailing politicians , offering sex with miners etc... and gets caught on the meat hook.
    Best to do is suicide.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to kelown on Wed Sep 8 08:29:01 2021
    On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 5:42:14 AM UTC-7, kelown wrote:

When your flying on an airplane called the 'Lolita Express' you might have a clue to what's going on...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kelown@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 8 22:41:01 2021

When your flying on an airplane called the 'Lolita Express' you might have a clue to what's going on...

Lolita Express was a nickname for Epstein's Boeing 727 plane referred to
    by some Virgin Island airport locals. It was NOT an official name. https://t.ly/Y0BJ (Newsweek link)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05