• I'm taking a beating.....

From DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 3 10:06:04 2021
    I was buying what I felt were comeback stocks...
    ABNB, WYNN, LVS, CCL, RCL, NCLH, LVS, UAL... and a few profitable ones but the majority is in the red.. Bought the above positions after the pandemic started to fade... Or what I thought was fading.... Then came the second wave.

I am planing on holding for a year... I think (hope) that these vacation companies are going to come back strong after the Covid is in the rear view mirror.. SO far I am just getting crushed on the continued COVID woos.
    My Son trades the main portfolio and fortunately his gains are washing my losses.. To late to change horses so I just have to run with the positions now... I am not accustomed to trade long time positions.. My focus often fades... But it looks like
    I have to now.

FWIW: I do have a 'few' winners but I am pretty much getting crushed on my 'Opening Up' trades as this pandemic lingers and now this NEW variant breezes into town... I am not accustomed seeing so much red ink.... :(

This too will pass but the old adage that stocks can and will fall faster than you ever imagined is so true.. As I am discovering that first hand..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)