• Biden eats a booger

From DirtBag@21:1/5 to Scream on Sun Aug 1 12:05:22 2021
    On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 11:10:48 PM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
    On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 3:45:17 PM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-handlers-quietly-notify-president-he-has-something-chin-which-he-promptly-eats

It just shows, the old man still have good appetite!

Hah-Ha.. But it wasn't a booger. It was a leftover chin snack :).

Yea, Old Joe is showing his age. But he is a good man, and IMO 200% more trustful than that Lying, Conniving, Pardon Happy Piece of dog shit, Donald Trump. Just wait until Trump's NYC Trial. It seems to me that he has been a tax cheating bullshit
    liar for his entire career. It appears Trump is guilty. You just know that He will push all the crimes on his CFO.. then CUT him loose. Trump FUCKS everyone... It is ALWAYS about TRUMP. He will promise the guy. "I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!". But
    in the end... He will blame it all on his CFO. But in the end I think Trump will be convicted.

I don't suppose you Trumper's have been following what Trumps roll was in the Jan 6, Capital Insurrection. Sad that the even some in Congress are not lying about what they experienced. Call me radical but I think we need to dispatch a few Congress-
    People. With serious prejudice.

Jerks like Jordan first called it a horrible and violent insertion but later toned it down to a nothing burger like a average day. This FUCK need serious punishing. Lets not forget Congresswoman Greene. She needs a rope around her neck.

Much of the money raised for 'STOP the Steal' went straight into Trump's personal piggybank. A Grifter is always a GRIFTER.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From uncle_vito@21:1/5 to DirtBag on Sun Aug 1 14:43:43 2021
    On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 12:05:24 PM UTC-7, DirtBag wrote:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-handlers-quietly-notify-president-he-has-something-chin-which-he-promptly-eats

Yea, Old Joe is showing his age. But he is a good man, and IMO 200% more trustful than that Lying, Conniving, Pardon Happy Piece of dog shit, Donald Trump. Just wait until Trump's NYC Trial. It seems to me that he has been a tax cheating bullshit liar
    for his entire career. It appears Trump is guilty. You just know that He will push all the crimes on his CFO.. then CUT him loose. Trump FUCKS everyone... It is ALWAYS about TRUMP. He will promise the guy. "I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!". But in the end... He
    will blame it all on his CFO. But in the end I think Trump will be convicted.

I don't suppose you Trumper's have been following what Trumps roll was in the Jan 6, Capital Insurrection. Sad that the even some in Congress are not lying about what they experienced. Call me radical but I think we need to dispatch a few Congress-

Jerks like Jordan first called it a horrible and violent insertion but later toned it down to a nothing burger like a average day. This FUCK need serious punishing. Lets not forget Congresswoman Greene. She needs a rope around her neck.

Much of the money raised for 'STOP the Steal' went straight into Trump's personal piggybank. A Grifter is always a GRIFTER.

Bet Trump gets off on all charges.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 2 10:30:30 2021
    On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 2:43:46 PM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:

Yea, Old Joe is showing his age. But he is a good man, and IMO 200% more trustful than that Lying, Conniving, Pardon Happy Piece of dog shit, Donald Trump. Just wait until Trump's NYC Trial. It seems to me that he has been a tax cheating bullshit
    liar for his entire career. It appears Trump is guilty. You just know that He will push all the crimes on his CFO.. then CUT him loose. Trump FUCKS everyone... It is ALWAYS about TRUMP. He will promise the guy. "I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!". But in the end..
    . He will blame it all on his CFO. But in the end I think Trump will be convicted.

I would take that bet but we all know how you reneged the last time we bet.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 8 16:25:30 2021

liar for his entire career. It appears Trump is guilty. You just know that He will push all the crimes on his CFO.. then CUT him loose. Trump FUCKS everyone... It is ALWAYS about TRUMP. He will promise the guy. "I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!". But in the end..
    . He will blame it all on his CFO. But in the end I think Trump will be convicted.

Haha. I think your wrong.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 10 11:50:26 2021

Even you know better than that Vito. It is clear that you love watching him shit on our Union and could care less about how he was destroying everything in his way because he did not get re-elected. He has done a lot of damage and some believe he
    should be punished for it.

Seems Da-Donald is now seeing his CFO being pressured to Talk or GO to Jail. Would you go to prison for Donald Trump? Nobody would unless they are promised enough money. But knowing Trump his CFO knows Trump is out to burn everyone down but
    Trump. This is how TRUMP rolls and don't think that his CFO doesn't know it. ( His family is being pressed too so this is a total full court press). Trump will be indicted soon. I am sure of it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DirtBag@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 2 09:13:43 2021

IDK But it appears that NYC does NOT like Donald Trump. I assume it is one reason why he moved.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05