• Need investment partner for futures trading

From jursten.consults7@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 5 21:42:43 2016
    BGs | SBLCs | LCs | DLCs | PBs | BANK DRAFT ET AL GENUINELY BEING LEASED AND SOLD AT LOW RATES.

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AND SALE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures.

Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding. For Inquiry contact
    Email: jslease.guarantees@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Simplify Please@21:1/5 to MaverickZn on Fri Nov 30 05:11:06 2018
    On Thursday, March 25, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, MaverickZn wrote:
    I need an investment partner (minimum, $20,000) for futures trading. I stumbled across an expert futures trader (he's averaged over a 65% return since
    1982 - many years over 100% return - but he's not a broker or CTA, just an individual who's been trading futures for years, and has learned how to be successful at it) who hangs out in my local bookstore (he just puts orders in every morning, then sits around the bookstore drinking coffee and reading), and
    he kindly spent a few hours a day for about 3 weeks teaching me his trading techniques - at no charge!(in other words, this is not coming from some seminar
    where I paid thousands of dollars to learn someone's "system" - it was strictly
    a personal friendship thing). They were both brilliant and simple (although they do require that one do rather a lot of homework/research). Once I had them down pat, I paper-traded, using what I had learned, for 6 months. Since I
    was paper-trading only, I allowed a very generous amount for "slippage" on fills ($250, both going in and coming out). It was incredible - using this guy's techniques, I averaged approximately a 15% return PER MONTH!! I had about an equal number of winning and losing trades, HOWEVER, the average losing
    trade was less than $400; the average winning trade over $1,000! (Minimizing losses is one of the things this guy does best.)...Unfortunately, I currently have very little investment capital, and to utilize these techniques properly requires at least a $20,000 account - diversity is one of the keys, so it's necessary to have contracts margined in 6-8 markets at any given time. So here
    I sit WITH the knowledge, but WITHOUT the capital. If you think you might be interested in forming a partnership, email me at: "MaverickZn@aol.com".

it would be good if you showed your paper trades on this group. a few months worth. can't do that?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)