• Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)

From Stefan Leon@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 24 23:45:07 2020
    Greeting to you Sir/Madam,

I am a (Direct) mandate to a genuine and Legitimate providers for Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) alongside a number of other Bank Instruments specifically for Lease with the option of sale optionally available from a
    certified financial group.

For Purchasing: 32% + 2%
    For Leasing At: 4% + 2% and other

We also have other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East. We will be glad to share our working procedures at your request I will send you DOA to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

E-Mail: stefan.leon77@hotmail.com
    WhatApp: + 46 70194 6781
    Contact Name: Mr. Stefan Leon

#Sblc # Loan #Bank Guarantee #Purchase # Leasing # Banking #financial Instrument # Finance # Trade # Europe # Standby.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Stefan Leon@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 24 23:44:02 2020
    Greeting to you Sir/Madam,

I am a (Direct) mandate to a genuine and Legitimate providers for Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) alongside a number of other Bank Instruments specifically for Lease with the option of sale optionally available from a
    certified financial group.

For Purchasing: 32% + 2%
    For Leasing At: 4% + 2% and other

We also have other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East. We will be glad to share our working procedures at your request I will send you DOA to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

E-Mail: stefan.leon77@hotmail.com
    WhatApp: + 46 70194 6781
    Contact Name: Mr. Stefan Leon

#Sblc # Loan #Bank Guarantee #Purchase # Leasing # Banking #financial Instrument # Finance # Trade # Europe # Standby.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)