• I need a receiver for DTC & 103-CREDIT or customer!

From wan wei@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 9 09:26:51 2020
    Hello.
    I need a receiver for DTC & 103-CREDIT or customer!

DTC - For the return for the sender and me 25% and for you and your receiver 75%.No debate!The bank of the receiver must issue for the sender - BLOCK OF FUNDS - a guarantee for a refund - these are only blocked funds! No options!(min 50 bi).No blocked
    funds - no transaction! Attached.

DTC - Stuck Funds!!Now I need a receiver only here - Indonesia Bank Negara,China Merchants Bank for the return for the sender and me 25% and for you and your receiver 75%!There is a screen!The total transaction amount is 55 bi!The receiver bank checks
    the funds and puts the bank mark on the main contract for verification by the sender and issues PGL - which must be signed by two bank officers from the receiver bank and sealed with a bank seal!And signed overclocking contracts!Find Attached!

103 - CREDIT TRANSFER - for return for me and the sender 40% and for you and your receiver 60%.The receiver is the first issue 199 to the sender! Without debate!

103/202 - Return 65% without debate and for you and the receiver 35%.The receiver pays a prepayment / upfront of 15k and receives 103/202.Up to 103/202, the receiver shows a bank statement in the amount of 300k.Attached.

Services for transferring server money from one customer’s account to another customer’s account, the price is 42.5% of the transfer amount via 103/202 and prepayment / advance payment is 35 000Е. No debate!Work is performed only through a contract.

Just choose a deal and I will send the contract!

I am search this sender for KTT - DISRUPTIVE CONSULTING LIMITED!

I only deal with server transactions!

wanwei558@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Albert B@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 13 20:28:13 2021
    2020년 4월 10일 금요일 오전 1시 26분 53초 UTC+9에 wan wei님이 작성한 내용:
    Hello.
    I need a receiver for DTC & 103-CREDIT or customer!

DTC - For the return for the sender and me 25% and for you and your receiver 75%.No debate!The bank of the receiver must issue for the sender - BLOCK OF FUNDS - a guarantee for a refund - these are only blocked funds! No options!(min 50 bi).No blocked
    funds - no transaction! Attached.

DTC - Stuck Funds!!Now I need a receiver only here - Indonesia Bank Negara,China Merchants Bank for the return for the sender and me 25% and for you and your receiver 75%!There is a screen!The total transaction amount is 55 bi!The receiver bank checks
    the funds and puts the bank mark on the main contract for verification by the sender and issues PGL - which must be signed by two bank officers from the receiver bank and sealed with a bank seal!And signed overclocking contracts!Find Attached!

103 - CREDIT TRANSFER - for return for me and the sender 40% and for you and your receiver 60%.The receiver is the first issue 199 to the sender! Without debate!

103/202 - Return 65% without debate and for you and the receiver 35%.The receiver pays a prepayment / upfront of 15k and receives 103/202.Up to 103/202, the receiver shows a bank statement in the amount of 300k.Attached.

Services for transferring server money from one customer’s account to another customer’s account, the price is 42.5% of the transfer amount via 103/202 and prepayment / advance payment is 35 000Е. No debate!Work is performed only through a
    contract.

Just choose a deal and I will send the contract!

I am search this sender for KTT - DISRUPTIVE CONSULTING LIMITED!

I only deal with server transactions!

wanw...@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)