• Safety in the Market - David Bowden

From martymonster7@gmail.com@21:1/5 to ginn...@my-dejanews.com on Thu Jun 27 16:43:45 2019
    On Monday, April 5, 1999 at 5:00:00 PM UTC+10, ginn...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
    In article <3705d146.0@news.chariot.net.au>,
    "Bill Clissold" <ishtar@wantree.com.au> wrote:

ginntoppy@my-dejanews.com wrote in message

Bowden is another in a long line of characters who claim to have "unlocked >the secrets of Gann." (Hell, I'll tell you Gann's secrets for free, in fact
    I have already posted them on this newsgroup.)

Would you be kind enough to repost them please?

Sure. Gann was a forerunner of Larry Williams, Tom Demark, Richard Dennis, etc. The secrets he discovered had nothing to do with actual trading; rather, he discovered the secrets of fooling people into believing that he could make money trading. And he discovered the secrets of selling these people "methods" by which it was claimed they could make money. In other words he was one of the first con artists in the trading field--one who makes money exclusively by selling others trading methods, and/or advice, and/or brokerage services. Of course many have continued to profit from his name over the years by claiming they have unlocked the "secrets" of Gann and them selling them to unsuspecting traders. Of course the secret they unlocked is the same secret Gann had--how to succeed as a con artist.

-----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

After 20 years have you found a way of trading that works?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Autoreyli@21:1/5 to John B on Fri Nov 25 06:40:26 2022
    On Thursday, April 1, 1999 at 1:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, John B wrote:
    I am using this trade method now. Quite satisfied. Questions welcome.
    Justin Gabbani wrote:
    If anyone currently uses Safety in the Market to trade. Please email me
    at jgab...@hotmail.com.
    can you teach me how to trading using his method or can u share me the book pdf or smth? david bowden safety in the markets if im not wrong
    Thanks regards- HASB
    god bless

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)