• Mauritius travel agent in Canada

From johnpaul.n126@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 22 23:16:48 2017
    On Thursday, 1 November 2007 03:40:46 UTC+5:30, soli82 via ImmigrationKB.com wrote:
    hello rav:

hello canada travel agents ,

we are providing ( eTravos ) mainly focused towards Travel Portal development in Canada. Also it provides required software solution to small & entrepreneur level travel business.

for more details go through the website : https://etravos.com/travelportaldevelopmentcanada.html
    my name is robert from the states. i definitely know how you feel about travelling down there. i've seen the airline market and it's very fierce in pricing.

a little advice and hopefully this will save you at least a thousand bucks. take one of those cheap canadian airliners (zoom, air transat or thomas cook) to a european city like rome, london or paris in efforts to connect to an air mauritius flight bound for maritius. this should be around a ball park figure of say 1500-2500k. you may have more of a chance with london although those airlines fly through gatwick, not heathrow. if you choose to connect in london make sure to make arrangements to get down to heathrow. don't worry there are trains and shuttle buses that you can take to get between the two airports.

you may also want to travel STA travel, student universe.com and hotwire for the best deals.

whatever you do though, do not heed any advice of travelling through oceania (austrailia, nz and the french polynesia) or asia. flights leaving van-city to those destinations takes too damn long, many connections, you run a greater chance of losing your luggage and sleeping in airports. a friend of mine from oz when travelling to vancouver needed to take a 30 hour flight via Taipei. he needed to take air china, when he actually could have taken another airline like qantas and air new zealand. but whatever you do don't go through the pacific.

good luck.

Robert
    Queens, New York City, NY USA

Rav wrote:
    Hi everybody:

I want to travel from Vancouver to Mauritius. Does anyone know of a
    travel agent with whom I could deal? Or give some pointers as to where
    to find best deals?

Thanks for any input.

Rav

--
    Message posted via ImmigrationKB.com http://www.immigrationkb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/canada/200710/1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)