• No answer from CIC New Delhi

From tarpan84@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 20 09:54:13 2017
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for sharing your case.

I wonder if you have any views to share about my case. I am in Canada on a 3-year Work Permit. My spouse has applied for an Open Work Permit 13 weeks ago (from Mumbai), March 2017. As per the CIC website, the processing time is 11 weeks. Now, the
    application status as per her CIC profile is, "Approved. Please refer the below message for further instructions.."

We expected a PDF letter giving us instructions on how to send across her passport to CIC New Delhi. There is no message nor a PDF regarding this. It has been 12 calendar days since then, and no news at all. The application status still shows as "
    Approved". Usually, the PDF is expected to be there within 1 business day. As per my online research, it says, the CIC New Delhi office is supposed to issue that letter.

Do you have any idea of what could we do in this case? Do you have any email ID of CIC New Delhi or a phone number? We have already sent a follow-up inquiry through the IRCC Web Form. They take 1-2 months to reply.

Thank you in advance.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)