• If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part 3 - By D.S. Kabatoff (3/3)

From Daryl Kabatoff@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 30 09:13:44 2020
    [continued from previous message]

If there is anybody in need of a needle up their arses, it is the teachers in the schools that teach children of a fictional climate apocalypse, teach children to turn trees into decorated idols, teach children to embrace Islam, and who teach children
    to embrace a homosexual lifestyle. The collapse of the Canadian oil industry, together with the continued shipment of grain to foreign nations, and together with the immigration of people who desire to cut our heads off, will lead to famine in Canada. In
    1988 I spoke of the Bible warning us to prepare for seven years of adversity by storing food (Genesis 41) but was repeatedly arrested and tortured. Canadians are sick members of assorted fertility cults and deserve the loss of their nation to members of
    alternative fertility cults. Filthy penis-whoreshipping pricks hired penis-whoreshipping Hindus to do their dirty work for them. And now rather than end psychiatry, the Catholics now train and employ Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists as well. What I intend
    to do during this impending famine, is to laugh at you and mock you.

Everybody collectively closes their hearts to the brutal suffering I and other victims of psychiatric horror was made to endure. Not a single one of you has so much compassion in their hearts to warrant you to even try to attempt to make up the loss
    of years of my life to brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere, instead you filthy animals borrowed money from your children in order to build additional psychiatric torture facilities in North Battleford!!! Your job wasn’
    t to buy me a holiday, your job was to show compassion to the people who had their rights stripped from them and assist them to flee the country, instead you continue to spend billions of dollars annually turning your homes and cities into blinkin’
    temples of fertility. Established Canadians are compassionless slaves who treat their fellow slaves with utter distain and contempt. And the new immigrants to Canada want good paying unionized jobs in the psychiatric torture facilities, so they may send
    money back home to their Catholic, Islamic, Hindu and Sikh families.

People who defend their Catholic fertility rites by advocating brutal horrid psychiatric torture may find themselves and their family members brutally sodomized with their blinkin’ evergreen tree idols. During the great tribulation, some
    compassionless turds may even find pieces of their priests, ministers, politicians, police officers, teachers, physicians and even musicians shoved very high up into their God-damned arseholes, it will be quite a show. To be clear, I do not support
    taking such actions and leave my vengeance to God. Nevertheless, providing people with “homes” in psychiatric facilities will result in the loss of many lives and homes, I predict. Likely Justin Trudeau’s Sikh military will do whatever is necessary
    to crush the uprising, then King Charles will heap praises upon the Sikhs for helping to defend his caliphate, and Turkey will heap praises upon King Charles. Chinese and Islamic rulers will deny that white people ever lived.

Justin Trudeau said “The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." And indeed he is replacing us. And of
    course he is going to allow a flood of people from around the world to continue to illegally cross our border, and of course will not be checking the newly arrived if they are sick with the Chinese Flu, for he wants us to roll over and die. One of his
    best acts of warfare was to allow non-Canadians to work in Canada, even without having the job first advertised to established Canadians. And then there is the issue shutting down our energy sector while supporting Islamic oil. And then there is the
    issue of underfunding our military and sending them out of country to prop up one group of Islamists who treat their cattle better than women in place of another group of Islamists who treat their cattle better than women. And then there is the issue of
    handing our military over to Sikh warriors. And then the issue of designing the carbon tax so the greatest proportion of the money raised and rebated goes to the largest families (the Islamists with the four wives). And then there is the issue of
    allowing the Chinese unfettered access to our resources and allowing them to sue us in secret courts should we hamper their unfettered access to our resources. And then there is the issue of the University of Saskatchewan and other universities reserving
    seats in different colleges, including The College of Medicine, and train Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to become psychiatrists, and allow them “work” in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. And then there is the issue of Trudeau borrowing
    money from banks which they make out of thin air, and at compound interest, rather than printing debt-free money and rather than paying people in gold and silver coins. And then there is the issue of Trudeau threatening to impose martial law if we dare
    to leave our houses, while he allows a continued influx of Chinese and Islamists to arrive at our airports, seaports and borders. And then there is the biggest issue of them all, the height of your living room ceiling, the taller the ceiling, the taller
    the tree. Justin Trudeau is an Islamist, they wage war on a very large front and with great deception, and have the nicest trees. Trudeau and his council of Islamists works overtime inventing ways to bankrupt Canada, to hand our nation over to Islamists,
    to make us slaves, to exterminate us.

The totalitarian Communist government of China suppressed the knowledge of the moderate virility of their Chinese Virus, then the outbreak of Chinese Virus in China began to spread across China and into other nations. Trudeau responded by shipping
    Chinese-made medical supplies back to China. Trudeau then continued to allow a constant stream of Chinese to fly to Canada, when they arrived he did not isolate them nor check their temperatures. The Chinese media now assures the world that they no
    longer have the virus in China, that they have cured themselves, and so they should continue to be allowed to fly from China to Canada and to other nations. Canadians are largely under house arrest, our American border is closed while the Chinese
    soldiers may still fly in. There are certainly more Chinese soldiers and also Islamic soldiers in Canada than we have Canadian soldiers. And the Americans are suffering horribly, they still want to come to Canada to hunt and fish. Everybody is asleep,
    God has shut your eyes and minds, the only thing that matters to people is the height of their blinkin’ trees and their ability to go shopping, hunting and fishing.

Canadians allow the loss of their nation because they are “nice” (see Ann Barnhardt - Nice on YouTube), and only really care about getting their trees to blink. The situation is similar to the Americans electing and re-electing a homosexual
    Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the United States of America because “Obama” (not even his real name) posed in front of trees that were lavishly decorated and so appeared to share the American values (see Ann Barnhardt - Obama Closet
    Homosexual on YouTube). The American identity has become one big Catholic fertility rite, and the Americans general pubic responds by blaming Jews. The Jewish tradition is to teach people about God and His Commandments, the Catholic tradition is to
    denigrate and persecute Jews and to teach people to bow to blinkin’ trees. The American tradition is to vote for homosexual Indonesian Islamists when they have nicely decorated trees. That homosexual Indonesian Islamist turned trees into decorated
    idols with the medals of the American war dead, these soldiers did not give their lives to defend Catholic fertility rites. When the homosexual Indonesian Islamist turned trees into decorated idols with the medals of the American war dead, it made
    Americans happy, so happy that they broke out in song… Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All The Way… The happy Americans adopted Catholic fertility rites and sang Jingle Bells, and blamed Jews for their problems. The homosexual Indonesian Islamic
    President of The United States of America made Americans happy, or at least content enough so they could relax and go fishing. The Americans had an Islamic president, and their response was to embrace Catholic fertility rites, sing Jingle Bells and
    proclaim that Jews ran the world.

The church separated at the Protestant Reformation, and then later the Protestants in England began to teach people to adopt Catholic fertility rites – the reformation was replaced with the Catholic Counter-Reformation, glitter and blinkin’ lights,
    and increased persecution against the Jews, Doukhobors and such. The covens in the English monarchy are on increasingly better terms with the covens at the Vatican. Saskatoonians are looking forward to Prince Charles becoming King and starting a new era
    of ecumenical love where Buddha, Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu, Mohammad and Zoroaster are all praised in both Protestant and Catholic churches, anything less will be considered hate speech and people will be penalized (persecuted, tortured, killed).

Maybe the Islamists invaded and you’re losing your nation because you have your trees blinkin’ at the wrong frequency, maybe your trees were just too short or decorated with too many blinkin’ green lights and not enough blinkin’ red lights.
    Maybe you aren’t using an adequate amount of tinsel on your blinkin’ trees. The gold and silver balls you hang on your trees are representations of the sun and the moon, maybe you had too many golden sun balls, maybe not enough silver moon balls. The
    Brahmin Hindus and the Catholics could only torture me for six weeks at a time, as that is what the government permitted. People are ok with it as they do not want their churches and traditions criticized. It does not matter to Canadians that they employ
    Hindu, Sikh, Islamic and Catholic psychiatrists to torture people who criticize their Catholic fertility tree traditions, for anybody who dares to criticize blinkin’ trees is supposedly deserving of such treatment. The monarchy and the blinkin’ trees
    have become Canadian and American identities, traditions worth fighting for, and against.

About twenty or so years ago I had a dream of Saskatoon. I was on the 400 block of Second Avenue North, it was summer (or at least there was no snow), the street was deserted. The few cars on the street were neatly parked, none of the cars nor
    building were damaged in any way. I looked through the front window of a business at #3-411 Second Avenue North, it was a small Asian restaurant and contained rows of corpses covered in clean white sheets. The Chinese Flu is not as dangerous as the media
    makes it out to be, it is an excuse to confine us to our homes while the Chinese and Islamists are continually allowed to invade. The Chinese Flu is an excuse by the government to borrow more bogus paper “money” from the banks at compound interest,
    so they may place us further in debt, so they may enslave us to a greater degree. Instead of slaving away half the year to pay taxes, now people will have to slave away for seven months of the year to pay taxes, much as which will go to service the
    compound interest on the bogus and unnecessary debt – nations have the right to make their own debt-free currency. Should the Chinese Flu result in widespread deaths in our city, I believe greater numbers of deaths will come about by fentanyl being
    weaponized.

About the same time I had a dream of a sickly elderly bedridden Caucasian woman, her narrow bed was attached to a wall in a stairwell located between the first and second floors of an apartment building near Five Corners. People had to squeeze by her
    when they walked up and down the stairs. If I were to become mayor of Saskatoon, I would see a shortage of hospital beds, and would remind my constituents that they spent many millions of dollars having me tortured for years at The Royal University
    Hospital and at Saskatoon City Hospital. And I’d suggest they go and buy themselves some toilet paper and encourage them to try to manage their money a bit better.

The election for Saskatoon city council in 2020 should prove to be an exciting event, my hope is that residents will get out and vote as decisions made by City Council have always had great impact upon the citizens of the city. Whether you are a
    compassionless Mary, monkey, sun, tree or penis whoreshipper, as mayor of Saskatoon I vow to allow your pagan practices to continue unabated but I will not be using the public purse to pay for them, nor will I allow the practices to take place on city-
    owned properties, neither on nor in city-owned equipment. Anyway, if I were mayor of the city of Saskatoon, that’s what I’d do.

Restoring The American Republic, excerpts:

“We are all losing control of our possessions with each passing day as the dollar continues to be devalued through inflation. When the American economy collapses millions of us will lose everything despite our best efforts to retain it. Those whose
    highest priority was to the preservation of their possessions instead of liberty will find they have lost both in a day… there are times when we must let go of unessential possessions in order to preserve our lives.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, September 29th 2013

“America was created through an armed revolt against tyranny and to remain free we must be willing to do it again. Arm yourselves, read the Constitution, and stop complying with any action of government that contravenes it. The sole legitimate purpose
    of American government is to secure our rights, anything they do other than that is usurpation and a violation of their oath and must be stopped at all costs if we’re to regain our lost liberty.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic,
    January 25th 2014

“When a superior officer issues a command to wage war against the natural rights of the American people, that officer identifies himself as the domestic enemy you swore to defend against. The Constitution for the United States of America grants only
    those powers necessary to secure our rights, which is their lawful duty… Every officer, civilian and military, has taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, not the demands or orders of the chain of
    command in defiance of the Constitution. When the chain of command defies the oath it becomes the duty of the soldier to defy the chain of command…” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, February 20 2014

“I believe that all of those forces within our country are there to distract us and prevent us from removing the prime threat, which is globalist control of our governments. In our effort to restore the American Republic, our first priority must be
    regaining command and control; routing out the globalist infiltrators and their infrastructure from our land. Once we have accomplished that task and restored American command over our governments, then we can turn our undivided attention to the Mexican
    invasion and Islam, as well as any other force seeking our destruction.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, March 31 2014

“The plan of action I have proposed removes all oath breakers, starting at the local level, in order to restore our rights and liberty; returning government to the limitations the Constitution imposed on them… This plan doesn’t plead with them to
    stop their usurpation, nor does it seek to impeach them through the corrupt system they’ve establish that protects them; it simply calls for their removal and replacement with people who understand what the oath is and will perform their duties
    consistent with it. –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, April 22 2014

“When they are allowed to cross our borders in violation of our laws infected with deadly diseases, forced into crowded facilities that enable the contagions to further spread in their numbers, and then bused and flown to cities and towns across the
    republic, those people are weapons being used against us… America is no longer sheltered from battlefields abroad, the enemy is within and the battlefield is America. –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, August 10 2014

“I am trying to deliver a message here to the people of America… a message regarding freedom and the people who have been working hard, for centuries, to destroy it and enslave us. It is still possible to throw them off, Americans still possess the
    means to oppose them, but does American still have the will? Unless we’re willing to stand up, stop being so damn nice, and remove the corruption from our governments we will not only fail to regain what was lost but lose what remains of our freedom.
    We must remove the globalist money powers from our republic, starting at the local level; are there enough Americans with the integrity and fortitude to do so?” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, October 30 2014

“There are many people with the attitude of surrender, thinking their deaths will put them at the marriage supper of the Lamb. They seem to forget the people they’re allowing to be brutally murdered and raped by their inaction and submission to evil
    in my opinion the followers of Jesus should be fighting evil, not succumbing to it. The oligarchy that runs our corporate government today has left us with no choice but to fight or die; they have imported drug cartels, Central American gangs, and
    Moslems by the hundreds of thousands into our communities, subsidized them with our tax dollars, and allow them uncontrolled access through our borders… From the lessons of the past it is clear that Islam must be opposed with ferocious brutality or
    they will conquer you with force and guile.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, April 29 2015

“Now I understand why the Militia of Northern Texas and other units are NOT opposing an invasion of the republic, they’re obeying the orders of the people facilitating the invasion! Americans have become so brainwashed and conditioned to be “law
    abiding” they don’t even think about the laws they’re being told to obey and the principles behind them. Like drones that have no ethics or morality, they blindly do as they’re told and obey orders… The organized Militias that are exercising
    inaction today are not cowards and traitors as I originally thought, but loyal officers of the oligarchy who are in position, like Islam, to put down our efforts to destroy the oligarchy and restore the American Republic.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, June 30 2015

“Stand out from the crowd and demand the truth, especially when the truth challenges you to think.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, September 28 2015

“I mean no disrespect to honorable veterans and members of the Armed Forces of the United States but I have no respect for oath-breakers… nor does the God I worship. The Constitution is under the most intense attack in the history of the republic and
    every damn one of you is sworn to defend it. Your oath is to the Constitution, not the President, Congress, the Court or any subdivision thereof… If you don’t agree with that, you shouldn’t have taken the oath.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, November 8 2015

“Remember, our states are nation states. The United States of America is a constitutional republic, composed of nations that agreed to delegate certain enumerated powers to a limited central government; an agreement entered into by the member States
    and abrogated over 154 years ago. Today, we have no lawful Constitution and our governments are corporations imposing policies through statutes, corporate rules, and regulations; not bound by a Constitution or the will of the People. Even if Donald Trump
    wins the appointment to the White House, he will only be the CEO of the United States of America, Inc.; not the President of the United States of America.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, March 20 2016

“Unknown to most Americans, we’re under attack every day by the corporations posing as our governments today. Every time you’re told to ask permission to exercise what is a natural right and you obey, you’re converting that right into a privilege
    and enslaving yourself to usurpers. When you apply for a permit to improve your own property, you’re handing over your property rights to bureaucrats and showing that you truly do not own it. In America, free men hold their property in allodial and are
    literally kings on that land. Most people today are tenants on the land they spend a fortune on; paying rent to the true owners in the form of property tax. When you apply for a permit to own or carry a firearm, you’re asking permission from your
    master. Free men do not ask permission to be armed, slaves do. Free men would shoot the servant that attempted to disarm him, because allowing the usurpation is not only stripping you of your right to defend yourself from bodily harm, but also the
    ability to defend everything you possess. When you ask permission to travel by obtaining a license to drive, you’re allowing others to regulate that travel and restrict your ability to do so. The ability to travel from place to place is a Natural Right,
    not subject to the edicts of government.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, August 24 2016

“If you wish to be free you MUST be willing to fight and die for it; cowards who shirk from that duty will never be free.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, October 15 2016

March 30 2020 5:49 am 32,426 words end document

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Daryl Kabatoff@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 5 02:11:42 2020
    [continued from previous message]

If there is anybody in need of a needle up their arses, it is the teachers in the schools that teach children of a fictional climate apocalypse, teach children to turn trees into decorated idols, teach children to embrace Islam, and who teach children
    to embrace a homosexual lifestyle. The collapse of the Canadian oil industry, together with the continued shipment of grain to foreign nations, and together with the immigration of people who desire to cut our heads off, will lead to famine in Canada. In
    1988 I spoke of the Bible warning us to prepare for seven years of adversity by storing food (Genesis 41) but was repeatedly arrested and tortured. Canadians are sick members of assorted fertility cults and deserve the loss of their nation to members of
    alternative fertility cults. Filthy penis-whoreshipping pricks hired penis-whoreshipping Hindus to do their dirty work for them. And now rather than end psychiatry, the Catholics now train and employ Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists as well. What I intend
    to do during this impending famine, is to laugh at you and mock you.

Everybody collectively closes their hearts to the brutal suffering I and other victims of psychiatric horror was made to endure. Not a single one of you has so much compassion in their hearts to warrant you to even try to attempt to make up the loss
    of years of my life to brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere, instead you filthy animals borrowed money from your children in order to build additional psychiatric torture facilities in North Battleford!!! Your job wasn’
    t to buy me a holiday, your job was to show compassion to the people who had their rights stripped from them and assist them to flee the country, instead you continue to spend billions of dollars annually turning your homes and cities into blinkin’
    temples of fertility. Established Canadians are compassionless slaves who treat their fellow slaves with utter distain and contempt. And the new immigrants to Canada want good paying unionized jobs in the psychiatric torture facilities, so they may send
    money back home to their Catholic, Islamic, Hindu and Sikh families.

People who defend their Catholic fertility rites by advocating brutal horrid psychiatric torture may find themselves and their family members brutally sodomized with their blinkin’ evergreen tree idols. During the great tribulation, some
    compassionless turds may even find pieces of their priests, ministers, politicians, police officers, teachers, physicians and even musicians shoved very high up into their God-damned arseholes, it will be quite a show. To be clear, I do not support
    taking such actions and leave my vengeance to God. Nevertheless, providing people with “homes” in psychiatric facilities will result in the loss of many lives and homes, I predict. Likely Justin Trudeau’s Sikh military will do whatever is necessary
    to crush the uprising, then King Charles will heap praises upon the Sikhs for helping to defend his caliphate, and Turkey will heap praises upon King Charles. Chinese and Islamic rulers will deny that white people ever lived.

Justin Trudeau said “The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." And indeed he is replacing us. And of
    course he is going to allow a flood of people from around the world to continue to illegally cross our border, and of course will not be checking the newly arrived if they are sick with the Chinese Flu, for he wants us to roll over and die. One of his
    best acts of warfare was to allow non-Canadians to work in Canada, even without having the job first advertised to established Canadians. And then there is the issue shutting down our energy sector while supporting Islamic oil. And then there is the
    issue of underfunding our military and sending them out of country to prop up one group of Islamists who treat their cattle better than women in place of another group of Islamists who treat their cattle better than women. And then there is the issue of
    handing our military over to Sikh warriors. And then the issue of designing the carbon tax so the greatest proportion of the money raised and rebated goes to the largest families (the Islamists with the four wives). And then there is the issue of
    allowing the Chinese unfettered access to our resources and allowing them to sue us in secret courts should we hamper their unfettered access to our resources. And then there is the issue of the University of Saskatchewan and other universities reserving
    seats in different colleges, including The College of Medicine, and train Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to become psychiatrists, and allow them “work” in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. And then there is the issue of Trudeau borrowing
    money from banks which they make out of thin air, and at compound interest, rather than printing debt-free money and rather than paying people in gold and silver coins. And then there is the issue of Trudeau threatening to impose martial law if we dare
    to leave our houses, while he allows a continued influx of Chinese and Islamists to arrive at our airports, seaports and borders. And then there is the biggest issue of them all, the height of your living room ceiling, for the taller the ceiling, the
    taller the tree. Justin Trudeau is an Islamist, they wage war on a very large front and with great deception, and have the nicest trees. Trudeau and his council of Islamists works overtime inventing ways to bankrupt Canada, to hand our nation over to
    Islamists, to make us slaves, to exterminate us. Obama did the very same to Americans when he was president, both Trudeau and Obama are advised by the same Islamic Sharia council and their leader is Charles.

The totalitarian Communist government of China suppressed the knowledge of the moderate virility of their Chinese Virus, then the outbreak of Chinese Virus in China began to spread across China and into other nations. Trudeau responded by shipping
    Chinese-made medical supplies back to China. Trudeau then continued to allow a constant stream of Chinese to fly to Canada, when they arrived he did not isolate them nor check their temperatures. The Chinese media now assures the world that they no
    longer have the virus in China, that they have cured themselves, and so they should continue to be allowed to fly from China to Canada and to other nations. Canadians are largely under house arrest, our American border is closed while the Chinese
    soldiers may still fly in. There are certainly more Chinese soldiers and also Islamic soldiers in Canada than we have Canadian soldiers. And the Americans are suffering horribly, they still want to come to Canada to hunt and fish. Everybody is asleep,
    God has shut your eyes and minds, the only thing that matters to people is the height of their blinkin’ trees and their ability to go shopping, hunting and fishing.

Canadians allow the loss of their nation because they are “nice” (see Ann Barnhardt - Nice on YouTube), and only really care about getting their trees to blink. The situation is similar to the Americans electing and re-electing a homosexual
    Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the United States of America because “Obama” (not even his real name) posed in front of trees that were lavishly decorated and so appeared to share the American values (see Ann Barnhardt - Obama Closet
    Homosexual on YouTube). The American identity has become one big Catholic fertility rite, and the Americans general pubic responds by blaming Jews for all their problems. The Jewish tradition is to teach people about God and His Commandments, the
    Catholic tradition is to denigrate and persecute Jews and to teach people to bow to blinkin’ trees. The American tradition is to vote for homosexual Indonesian Islamists when they have nicely decorated trees. That homosexual Indonesian Islamist turned
    trees into decorated idols with the medals of the American war dead, these soldiers did not give their lives to defend Catholic fertility rites. When the homosexual Indonesian Islamist turned trees into decorated idols with the medals of the American war
    dead, it made Americans happy, so happy that they broke out in song… Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All The Way… The happy Americans adopted Catholic fertility rites and sang Jingle Bells, and blamed Jews for all their problems. The homosexual
    Indonesian Islamic President of The United States of America made Americans happy, or at least content enough so they could relax and go fishing in Canada. The Americans had an Islamic president, and their response was to embrace Catholic fertility rites,
    sing Jingle Bells and proclaim that Jews ran the world.

The church separated at the Protestant Reformation, and then later the Protestants in England began to teach people to adopt Catholic fertility rites – the reformation was replaced with the Catholic Counter-Reformation, glitter and blinkin’ lights,
    and increased persecution against the Jews, Doukhobors and such. The covens in the English monarchy are on increasingly better terms with the covens at the Vatican. Saskatoonians are looking forward to Prince Charles becoming King and starting a new era
    of ecumenical love where Buddha, Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu, Mohammad and Zoroaster are all praised in both Protestant and Catholic churches, anything less will be considered hate speech and people will be penalized (persecuted, tortured, killed).

Maybe the Islamists invaded and you’re losing your nation because you have your trees blinkin’ at the wrong frequency, maybe your trees were just too short or decorated with too many blinkin’ green lights and not enough blinkin’ red lights.
    Maybe you aren’t using an adequate amount of tinsel on your blinkin’ trees. The gold and silver balls you hang on your trees are representations of the sun and the moon, maybe you had too many golden sun balls, maybe not enough silver moon balls. The
    Brahmin Hindus and the Catholics could only torture me for six weeks at a time, as that is what the government permitted. People are ok with it as they do not want their churches and traditions criticized. It does not matter to Canadians that they employ
    Hindu, Sikh, Islamic and Catholic psychiatrists to torture people who criticize their Catholic fertility tree traditions, for anybody who dares to criticize blinkin’ trees is supposedly deserving of such treatment. The monarchy and the blinkin’ trees
    have become Canadian and American identities, traditions worth fighting for, and against.

About twenty or so years ago I had a dream of Saskatoon. I was on the 400 block of Second Avenue North, it was summer (or at least there was no snow), the street was deserted. The few cars on the street were neatly parked, none of the cars nor
    building were damaged in any way. I looked through the front window of a business at #3-411 Second Avenue North, it was a small Asian restaurant and contained rows of corpses covered in clean white sheets. The Chinese Flu is not as dangerous as the media
    makes it out to be, it is an excuse to confine us to our homes while the Chinese and Islamists are continually allowed to invade. The Chinese Flu is an excuse by the government to borrow more bogus paper “money” from the banks at compound interest,
    so they may place us further in debt, so they may enslave us to a greater degree. Instead of slaving away half the year to pay taxes, now people will have to slave away for seven months of the year to pay taxes, much as which will go to service the
    compound interest on the bogus and unnecessary debt – nations have the right to make their own debt-free currency. Should the Chinese Flu result in widespread deaths in our city, I believe greater numbers of deaths will come about by fentanyl being
    weaponized, or some damn thing like that.

About the same time I had a dream of a sickly elderly bedridden Caucasian woman, her narrow bed was attached to a wall in a stairwell located between the first and second floors of an apartment building near Five Corners. People had to squeeze by her
    when they walked up and down the stairs. If I were to become mayor of Saskatoon, I would see a shortage of hospital beds, and would remind my constituents that they spent many millions of dollars having me tortured for years at The Royal University
    Hospital and at Saskatoon City Hospital. And I’d suggest they go and buy themselves some toilet paper and encourage them to try to manage their money a bit better.

In brief, Canadians are slaves who are paid in paper promises rather than real money, which is gold and silver coins. The paper money is made by the banks out of thin air, and then loaned to the government at compound interest, then the government
    gives the borrowed “money” away to people in the third world, including to Islamists, and has Canadians pay the interest on the loan while leaving the principal intact. Our leader, Justin Trudeau, converted to Islam, so of course he gives huge
    amounts of this paper money he borrowed, to Islamists. He also takes that “money” that Canadians worked for, and gives that “money” to the Islamists as well. Borrowing more paper “money” from the banks at compound interest is inflating the
    paper money supply, this inflation of the paper money supply results in the paper being worth less, so more paper “money” is required to purchase consumer goods. So in addition to Trudeau taking “money” from Canadians to give to his foreign
    friends, he enslaves Canadians with additional debt. He floods our nation with Islamists because he has a hatred of the European old stock Canadians, says that the Europeans are replaceable and that he will indeed replace us. But Trudeau’s loyalty is
    divided, on one hand he loves Islam, but on the other hand he bends over backwards catering to the Chinese, either way he is replacing us. He orders the unpleasant old stock European Canadians to stay confined to their homes, and then allows Islamists
    and Chinese to continue to fly in to Canada from Covid-19 infected countries, and doesn’t even check their temperatures at the airport, nor gives them masks, nor places them in quarantine, for Trudeau has given away tons of masks and other medical
    supplies to China. The unpleasant old stock European Canadians hear about all of this, and also hear that they exchanged God’s Commandments for Catholic blinkin’ evergreen tree traditions, and they also hear that I was tortured in psychiatric
    facilities for years for daring to say so, but they only care about their blinkin’ trees. These Canadian people annually spend billions of dollars turning their churches, homes and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, they care little
    that they spent many millions of dollars having me brutally tortured at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. So I cry out to God against the Canadian people, I get on my knees and ask God for vengeance, for it is written that
    vengeance belongs to God. I often find that God acts upon my prayers and causes what people call “accidents” or other “Acts of God”. People think of their prayers as very powerful, and when “accidents” or “Acts of God” occur, they then
    run obituaries in the newspaper claiming that their smitten children are up in heaven with Mary, looking down upon us, even claiming that these dead children can be prayed to. People think very highly of themselves and of their traditions, and they
    absolutely love their satanic-nazi Royal family, they claim their prayers have great power while my prayers have no effect. Indians in Canada are now a free people when they are on their reserves, they are on land that cannot be removed from them, unless
    they are sitting on gold, diamonds or a golf course, they appeal to their ancestors, the Satanic crown and to the Islamic run United Nations for support. White Europeans think they own land in Canada but will lose it like the white Doukhobors they mocked
    - the Doukhobors had their land removed from them by the government, and then the other white people laughed at the Doukhobors when the Canadian government took their land away, they laughed at the Doukhobors and then bought the developed Doukhobor farms
    for themselves for a small handful of few silver dollars. Now I live in Saskatoon and am surrounded by Moslems, while most white people around me harbor a hatred of both Christians and Jews, other white people (such as Doukhobors) are supposedly
    Christians who laugh at me for criticizing their blinkin’ trees. White people in Canada cannot depend on the support of native aboriginal people in Canada, during the great tribulation Moslems, Sikhs, Chinese and Aboriginal Indians will likely all be
    shooting at white people. It might be a wise move for white people in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and USA to emigrate to the Sakha Republic (Yakutia) and try to make a final stand there. Perhaps we’ll cross paths along the River Lena
    and meet for tea in Yakutsk. A lot of people in Yakutia aren’t white and may not appreciate an influx of white Europeans, they are racists.
    Oh look, now Trudeau hands over $2000/month to foreigners attending schools in Canada to assist them to overcome the Chinese virus, and nothing to Canadians who were unable to earn money during 2019, and who did not have the resources to attend schools,
    nor rent apartments. (See “International students, Temporary Foreign Workers eligible for Trudeau's coronavirus bailout money” by Rebel News posted April 2nd 2020 on YouTube.) Again, Trudeau borrows “money” from banks which the banks made out of
    thin air, gives this “money” to foreigners, and then gets Canadians to pay the compound interest on the unnecessary debt. Canadians respond by singing Jingle Bells and laughing at me. The farmers who own millions of dollars of farm land and a few
    guns just sit back and laugh, thinking that their wealth and possessions are secure. They allowed psychiatry to thrive to the extent that they allowed Sihks, Islamists and Hindus to be trained in psychiatry at Canadian universities, and then allows them
    to practice their “art” in Canada without being Canadian citizens. Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way. Justin will dress up as Santa and everybody will want a picture of their child sitting on his lap.
    Saskatoon should have a by-law allowing people to “get” the non-native English House Sparrows, magpies and crows, squirrels, (they all destroy songbirds), the roaming cats and dogs, skunks, raccoons, coyotes, foxes and wild boar, we do not require
    nuisance nor rabid animals roaming our city. As mayor of the city of Saskatoon, I’d have the kids taught how to safely bag and dispose of the dead animal, and I’d try to get council support to open a pet cemetery where the crows, magpies and such can
    be laid to peaceful rest.

Two or three years ago the media warned of rabies in the countryside near Saskatoon. The rule should be that homeowners and renters may discharge air-rifles in their backyards under conditions: 1) Do not fire into the air and allow the pellet to leave
    your back yard 2) Do not be observed by others or make yourself a visible nuisance, do your target shooting indoors and only shoot outdoors when targeting pests 3) Keep it quiet, if you can be heard, then you are bothering your neighbors and you will be
    in violation of point one 4) Don’t be going and hitting each other with your pellet guns. People should consider getting themselves .22 caliber or perhaps .25 caliber air rifles and help us rid the land of the English House Sparrows and work together
    in order to repel other animal predators from our backyards. With the Chinese Flu confining people to their homes, we can expect an influx of larger predatory animals, such as wild boar and wolves. Consider warning your children that the animals prefer
    to attack people who are short. As a child I attended annual turkey shoots at First Avenue and Twenty-Second Street in downtown Saskatoon where the Hilton Hotel now stands, we should bring back shooting ranges to downtown Saskatoon, especially for the
    kids. When I was a kid we had multitudes of different butterflies and dragon flies in our back yards. Toads lived in our back yards. This was all back in the day when people were not scared.

The election for Saskatoon city council in 2020 should prove to be an exciting event, my hope is that residents will get out and vote as decisions made by City Council have always had great impact upon the citizens of the city. Whether you are a
    compassionless Mary, monkey, sun, tree or penis whoreshipper, as mayor of Saskatoon I vow to allow your pagan practices to continue unabated but I will not be using the public purse to pay for them, nor will I allow the practices to take place on city-
    owned properties, neither on nor in city-owned equipment. Anyway, if I were mayor of the city of Saskatoon, that’s what I’d do.

Restoring The American Republic, excerpts:

“We are all losing control of our possessions with each passing day as the dollar continues to be devalued through inflation. When the American economy collapses millions of us will lose everything despite our best efforts to retain it. Those whose
    highest priority was to the preservation of their possessions instead of liberty will find they have lost both in a day… there are times when we must let go of unessential possessions in order to preserve our lives.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, September 29th 2013

“America was created through an armed revolt against tyranny and to remain free we must be willing to do it again. Arm yourselves, read the Constitution, and stop complying with any action of government that contravenes it. The sole legitimate purpose
    of American government is to secure our rights, anything they do other than that is usurpation and a violation of their oath and must be stopped at all costs if we’re to regain our lost liberty.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic,
    January 25th 2014

“When a superior officer issues a command to wage war against the natural rights of the American people, that officer identifies himself as the domestic enemy you swore to defend against. The Constitution for the United States of America grants only
    those powers necessary to secure our rights, which is their lawful duty… Every officer, civilian and military, has taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, not the demands or orders of the chain of
    command in defiance of the Constitution. When the chain of command defies the oath it becomes the duty of the soldier to defy the chain of command…” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, February 20 2014

“I believe that all of those forces within our country are there to distract us and prevent us from removing the prime threat, which is globalist control of our governments. In our effort to restore the American Republic, our first priority must be
    regaining command and control; routing out the globalist infiltrators and their infrastructure from our land. Once we have accomplished that task and restored American command over our governments, then we can turn our undivided attention to the Mexican
    invasion and Islam, as well as any other force seeking our destruction.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, March 31 2014

“The plan of action I have proposed removes all oath breakers, starting at the local level, in order to restore our rights and liberty; returning government to the limitations the Constitution imposed on them… This plan doesn’t plead with them to
    stop their usurpation, nor does it seek to impeach them through the corrupt system they’ve establish that protects them; it simply calls for their removal and replacement with people who understand what the oath is and will perform their duties
    consistent with it. –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, April 22 2014

“When they are allowed to cross our borders in violation of our laws infected with deadly diseases, forced into crowded facilities that enable the contagions to further spread in their numbers, and then bused and flown to cities and towns across the
    republic, those people are weapons being used against us… America is no longer sheltered from battlefields abroad, the enemy is within and the battlefield is America. –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, August 10 2014

“I am trying to deliver a message here to the people of America… a message regarding freedom and the people who have been working hard, for centuries, to destroy it and enslave us. It is still possible to throw them off, Americans still possess the
    means to oppose them, but does American still have the will? Unless we’re willing to stand up, stop being so damn nice, and remove the corruption from our governments we will not only fail to regain what was lost but lose what remains of our freedom.
    We must remove the globalist money powers from our republic, starting at the local level; are there enough Americans with the integrity and fortitude to do so?” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, October 30 2014

“There are many people with the attitude of surrender, thinking their deaths will put them at the marriage supper of the Lamb. They seem to forget the people they’re allowing to be brutally murdered and raped by their inaction and submission to evil
    in my opinion the followers of Jesus should be fighting evil, not succumbing to it. The oligarchy that runs our corporate government today has left us with no choice but to fight or die; they have imported drug cartels, Central American gangs, and
    Moslems by the hundreds of thousands into our communities, subsidized them with our tax dollars, and allow them uncontrolled access through our borders… From the lessons of the past it is clear that Islam must be opposed with ferocious brutality or
    they will conquer you with force and guile.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, April 29 2015

“Now I understand why the Militia of Northern Texas and other units are NOT opposing an invasion of the republic, they’re obeying the orders of the people facilitating the invasion! Americans have become so brainwashed and conditioned to be “law
    abiding” they don’t even think about the laws they’re being told to obey and the principles behind them. Like drones that have no ethics or morality, they blindly do as they’re told and obey orders… The organized Militias that are exercising
    inaction today are not cowards and traitors as I originally thought, but loyal officers of the oligarchy who are in position, like Islam, to put down our efforts to destroy the oligarchy and restore the American Republic.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, June 30 2015

“Stand out from the crowd and demand the truth, especially when the truth challenges you to think.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, September 28 2015

“I mean no disrespect to honorable veterans and members of the Armed Forces of the United States but I have no respect for oath-breakers… nor does the God I worship. The Constitution is under the most intense attack in the history of the republic and
    every damn one of you is sworn to defend it. Your oath is to the Constitution, not the President, Congress, the Court or any subdivision thereof… If you don’t agree with that, you shouldn’t have taken the oath.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, November 8 2015

“Remember, our states are nation states. The United States of America is a constitutional republic, composed of nations that agreed to delegate certain enumerated powers to a limited central government; an agreement entered into by the member States
    and abrogated over 154 years ago. Today, we have no lawful Constitution and our governments are corporations imposing policies through statutes, corporate rules, and regulations; not bound by a Constitution or the will of the People. Even if Donald Trump
    wins the appointment to the White House, he will only be the CEO of the United States of America, Inc.; not the President of the United States of America.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, March 20 2016

“Unknown to most Americans, we’re under attack every day by the corporations posing as our governments today. Every time you’re told to ask permission to exercise what is a natural right and you obey, you’re converting that right into a privilege
    and enslaving yourself to usurpers. When you apply for a permit to improve your own property, you’re handing over your property rights to bureaucrats and showing that you truly do not own it. In America, free men hold their property in allodial and are
    literally kings on that land. Most people today are tenants on the land they spend a fortune on; paying rent to the true owners in the form of property tax. When you apply for a permit to own or carry a firearm, you’re asking permission from your
    master. Free men do not ask permission to be armed, slaves do. Free men would shoot the servant that attempted to disarm him, because allowing the usurpation is not only stripping you of your right to defend yourself from bodily harm, but also the
    ability to defend everything you possess. When you ask permission to travel by obtaining a license to drive, you’re allowing others to regulate that travel and restrict your ability to do so. The ability to travel from place to place is a Natural Right,
    not subject to the edicts of government.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, August 24 2016

“If you wish to be free you MUST be willing to fight and die for it; cowards who shirk from that duty will never be free.” -Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, October 15 2016

April 5 2020 3:00 am (15,294 of 34,719 words) end document

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)