• If I Was Mayor of Saskatoon - Part Three - By D.S. Kabatoff (3/3)

From Daryl Kabatoff@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 13 22:09:24 2020
    [continued from previous message]

Maybe the Islamists invaded and you’re losing your nation because you have your trees blinkin’ at the wrong frequency, maybe your trees were just too short or decorated with too many blinkin’ green lights and not enough blinkin’ red lights.
    Maybe you aren’t using an adequate amount of tinsel on your blinkin’ trees. The gold and silver balls you hang on your trees are representations of the sun and the moon, maybe you had too many golden sun balls, maybe not enough silver moon balls. The
    Brahmin Hindus and the Catholics could only torture me for six weeks at a time, as that is what the government permitted. People are ok with it as they do not want their churches and traditions criticized.

The election for Saskatoon city council in 2020 should prove to be an exciting event, my hope is that residents will get out and vote as decisions made by City Council have always had great impact upon the citizens of the city. Whether you are a
    compassionless Mary, monkey, sun, tree or penis whoreshipper, as mayor of Saskatoon I vow to allow your pagan practices to continue unabated but I will not be using the public purse to pay for them, nor will I allow the practices to take place on city-
    owned properties, neither on nor in city-owned equipment. Anyway, if I was mayor of the city of Saskatoon, that’s what I’d do.

March 13th 2020 AD 10:23 pm 27,533 words end document

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)