• Building Your Immigration Practice: Should You Write a Book? | Foreign

From S. Esther Ring@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 26 18:08:30 2016
    I’m Sheila Danzig, international education expert and executive director at TheDegreePeople, a foreign credential evaluation agency. I also run a strong marketing division, and I want to share with you my expertise to help you build your immigration
    law practice so you can help more clients get approved for the Visas they deserve. I usually write about the Visa process and how to avoid or resolve RFEs, Denials, and NOIDs. Today, let’s talk about how to build your practice.

For any kind of consultant, there are few better career decisions than writing a book. Now is the time to write the book on immigration law. Publish a non-fiction book, do it right, and watch the opportunities present themselves as you build your
    audience, write your book, and promote what you’ve written. Note the “do it right” part. Simply writing a book will not make you an overnight success. When you commit to writing a book, you commit to being an author. In this case, when you commit
    to your book, you agree to make its topic the central focus of your immigration law practice for at least the next few years.

Before you commit to being an author, here are three questions you need to ask yourself: Read More. . . . .. http://www.thedegreepeople.com/building-your-immigration-practice-should-you-write-a-book/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)