• Re: Verdict on anal sex

From Jeffrey Rubard@21:1/5 to Jeff Rubard on Sun Jan 16 20:51:46 2022
    On Saturday, October 11, 2003 at 4:42:47 PM UTC-7, Jeff Rubard wrote:
    jru...@opensentence.org (Jeff Rubard) wrote in message news:<740acfc5.03101...@posting.google.com>...
    baby_...@yahoo.com (Baby Peanut) wrote in message news:<96d83290.03101...@posting.google.com>...
    jru...@opensentence.org (Jeff Rubard) wrote in message news:<740acfc5.03100...@posting.google.com>...
    baby_...@yahoo.com (Baby Peanut) wrote in message news:<96d83290.03100...@posting.google.com>...
    jru...@opensentence.org (Jeff Rubard) wrote in message news:<740acfc5.03092...@posting.google.com>...
    I tried it recently. It hurts, but it's safer (with protection) than
    a hot shot, and really no more dangerous without. But why do we care
    so much about fun that's not so fun?

Next time try some lube.

That's news people can use (although they're not all the same), and as regards "learning how to die" all I am saying is that's something people have traditionally managed to think about on their own time; additionally, my feeling is that the appropriate insight in this case may be provided by Gang Of Four's "Return The Gift": "Please send me evenings and weekends".

Gang of Four? You are showing your age ;) Try something modern:

http://www.speakeasy.org/~bonkydog/luz/luz-2001-08-11.htm

Well, sometimes the "characteristics of the present age" aren't so important
    for evaluating a phenomenon: there are lots of angry young
    Brooklynites who commit plectrum to string in the name of
    *Entertainment!*, for example, and there is actually less to say about *cancer* than ever.
    But to top myself (again), "Why make yourself so anxious? You'll give yourself an ulcer" still seems pretty timely.

2022 Update: Still my decided opinion, researched a little bit more in the intervening years (but not, truth be told, as much as an honest homosexual man). In fact, you might assume your GF would have you skip it usually.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Jeffrey Rubard@21:1/5 to Jeffrey Rubard on Tue Jan 18 06:43:50 2022
    On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 8:51:47 PM UTC-8, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
    jru...@opensentence.org (Jeff Rubard) wrote in message news:<740acfc5.03101...@posting.google.com>...
    baby_...@yahoo.com (Baby Peanut) wrote in message news:<96d83290.03101...@posting.google.com>...
    jru...@opensentence.org (Jeff Rubard) wrote in message news:<740acfc5.03100...@posting.google.com>...
    baby_...@yahoo.com (Baby Peanut) wrote in message news:<96d83290.03100...@posting.google.com>...
    jru...@opensentence.org (Jeff Rubard) wrote in message news:<740acfc5.03092...@posting.google.com>...

Next time try some lube.

That's news people can use (although they're not all the same), and as
    regards "learning how to die" all I am saying is that's something people have traditionally managed to think about on their own time; additionally, my feeling is that the appropriate insight in this case may be provided by Gang Of Four's "Return The Gift": "Please send me evenings and weekends".

Brooklynites who commit plectrum to string in the name of *Entertainment!*, for example, and there is actually less to say about *cancer* than ever.
    But to top myself (again), "Why make yourself so anxious? You'll give yourself an ulcer" still seems pretty timely.
    2022 Update: Still my decided opinion, researched a little bit more in the intervening years (but not, truth be told, as much as an honest homosexual man). In fact, you might assume your GF would have you skip it usually.

2021 Close-Out Sale, Final: "general precautions" kinda dope too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jeffrey Rubard@21:1/5 to Jeffrey Rubard on Wed Jan 19 14:51:00 2022
    On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 6:43:51 AM UTC-8, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
    On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 8:51:47 PM UTC-8, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

Next time try some lube.

That's news people can use (although they're not all the same), and as
    regards "learning how to die" all I am saying is that's something people have traditionally managed to think about on their own time; additionally, my feeling is that the appropriate insight in this case
    may be provided by Gang Of Four's "Return The Gift": "Please send me
    evenings and weekends".

Brooklynites who commit plectrum to string in the name of *Entertainment!*, for example, and there is actually less to say about *cancer* than ever.
    2021 Close-Out Sale, Final: "general precautions" kinda dope too.

2022 Update: I wonder what Foucault would have made of the W. thing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05