• HERPES CURE?

From peterherpescurehome@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 2 13:22:42 2019
    i have been diagnosed of herpes disease since 3 years ago and ever since then i have gone through all manners of challenges and so many more,i was very lucky one very day when i was searching the internet on how to get a cure,as i came across a testimony
    on how Dr PETER has cured so many people of their herpes disease, i had to contact his email address: peterherpescurehome@gmail.com, as i contacted him i told him of how i have been suffering from herpes disease for 3 years, he assured me of a solution
    that i will be cure of herpes disease,i obeyed his instruction followed all his words and he then prepared a herbal medicine and he told me that once i start using his herbal medicine i will be cure in 2 weeks and all the virus will be flush out, after
    he has prepared the herbal medicine, he sent the medicine to me which after 2 weeks i was indeed cured totally thank you once again Dr. PETER in case you also need his help contact him now: peterherpescurehome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +971588071205

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)