• God The Father 6-13-03 at 11:38 A.M.

From paerris@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 14 12:42:02 2016
    God The Father says,
    " I created Love to join human life in the understanding that a human being has a Goal to reach for that Portion of them that is a Portion of Me. It is called the Soul."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
    ON JUNE 13,2003 AT 11:38 A.M.

GOD THE FATHER

As this Revelation was being
    delivered through Frances M. Klug
    in a Chapel, God appeared to her
    and directed her to light ten
    candles in one straight row, to
    signify each Commandment as
    being a Light of His Divine Love,
    thus making the ten lights lit to
    represent His Ten Commandments
    that He Wills all of human life to
    remember as His Rules to be
    followed and obeyed, because of the
    Soul that will be protected by this
    act of human life.

"Each human being is created with the Light of My Heart, My Love for human life, and My Desire for each human being to return to Me their Soul, glowing in a degree of Light for Me. My Love for this creation of Mine is above and beyond human
    understanding. Human beings resist sharing this Love of Mine with Me.

I created Love to join human life in the understanding that a human being has a Goal to reach for that Portion of them that is a Portion of Me. It is called the Soul.

So little is understood, or I should say, deliberately misunderstood, regarding My Closeness to human life, but mainly My Creation of it, deliberately creating a Place called 'Heaven' for the Soul to be returned to Me Where I am for Them, when the
    time comes and the Soul is no longer in the body.

As I close these Words at this time, it is Important that What I have spoken be spread to all of human life. No one is to not know What I speak, because they must understand I created human life with Divine Love for it, and instilled in it more
    Gifts than they care to understand, but they are responsible for these Gifts, due to the Soul that is within them, that is that Portion of them that is a Portion of Me and is the Connecting Link between all of human life and Who I Am, What I Am.

My Love for human life is above what the human mentality can perceive it to be, but you have My Word that My Love for human life exists continuously. I will speak more on this at another time."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
    Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
    www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
    All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
    and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time.
    Copyright 1996 FMK
    This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)