• gold ladies braille watch?

From Han Daniel@21:1/5 to Jodie Hoger on Fri Dec 11 02:09:27 2015
    On Friday, July 21, 1995 at 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, Jodie Hoger wrote:
    Index Number: 37025

My name is Jodie Hoger and I am severely vision impaired. I am trying to
    find a gold ladies braille watch with as small a face as possible. My
    current watch is a black and silver seiko braille watch and I would like something that is a bit dressier. The only watches that I have been able to locate here in Australia really have not been what I am looking for. Is
    there anyone out there that knows of a company that I can contact or can
    send me a catalog that selss gold ladies braille watches? I really find it difficult to think that there are thousands of regular watches to choose
    from and "two" gold braille watches to choose from certainly in the two states that I have contacted. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Jodie Hoger
    email: j.hoger@uow.edu.au
    address:
    Mrs Jodie HOger
    Disability Services
    University of Wollongong
    NOrthfields Ave, Wollongong, 2500
    N.S.W
    Australia

Hello Jodie,

I read your messages, I am not sure if you still have interest in Braille watches, we are a professional Braille watch manufacturer in China, our special needs watches include Braille talking watch, Braille only watch, talking only watch, low vision
    talking watch and Braille pocket watch and so on. As per your messages, we have gold color Braille watch for option. Once we contacted Vision Australia to be as our dealer, seems they are not ready to promote our cost effective special needs watches.
    However, we already established mature channels in EU markets. If you want to learn more about Braille watches, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards
    Daniel from Vinvision Technology a company dedicates itself to providing high quality daily living aids products

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)